Discussion on Farmers issues in India

dial_100

2 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

.First show me a 'Anti-India' post I have made...If you can't...then Shut the F*uck up

Did India throw you out for your anger issues as well or were you doing these seperatism activities there as well?  Be nice to your folks little angry Indian... 

We got nothing to do with yer circus. 

5 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Like I said :smiley: First show me a 'Anti-India' post I have made...If you can't...then Shut the F*uck up

Read your own posts. 

Don't hate on your country man 

As for us - we love India, your circus issues aren't our concern

Edited by Try_Ball

18 hours ago, Singh bling said:

TMC won all 4 seats in bypoll elections despite BJP day and night shouting about violence . Does it mea West Bengal people are ok with violence of TMC?.

A protest do not guarantee election win by huge margin that too in Bypoll.

Read about how Jyoti Basu won elections wiping out Congress and later TMC wiped out CPI with the same violent tactics. This is not new for WB politics. Winning elections is not a normalization of violence, it is because of it.

6 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Yeah...if you can't quote my post as you claimed...that means you LIED...Shame!! 

Difference is...you like corrupt politicians & I feel for the poor who are being treated badly by these CON scammers.....we can agree to disagree. G'nite.

Read your own schpeel about India and Indians and Pakistanis. You're calling out everyone who doesn't buy into your narrative.

I don't like any politicians and I don't know much about Indian politics at all. 

Don't bring Canada and Canadians into it, we aren't any stake holders in this farmers issue in India and stop polarizing us in this matter. 

Plain and simple 

Edited by Try_Ball

7 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Stop these BS repetitive posts...As you claimed....First show me a 'Anti-India' post I have made...If you can't...then Shut the F*uck up. Also why are you ashamed of mentioning the state you came from. You are so full of crap......just like the party you support.

were you not the one who said brahmins are cunning and other hindu cast and dalits should beware of them. Was it uniting india post? Why did you bring Brahmins unless some brahmins whom you personally know here insulted you.

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

What will you do if I bring Canada & Canadians into it this discussion...Does you family own Canada?....LOL

Here is your problem....you are a self-proclaimed 'Third generation' 'Canadian born' who supports the Conservatives...the party which is anti-Immigration...all this while your father was also a immigrant to Canada :facepalm:

You sound like a very unhappy & bitter person....keep whining. 

Okay I'll give you your international student free loading behind some information. And I'll go step wise so that you can follow. 

1) as a Canadian I'm proud of my country and what it represents. It certainly doesn't represent your Punjabi community issues and neither are we stakeholders in it. 

2) Punjabi immigrants like you bring yoy deep rooted hate for India and insecurities to US and Canada and your issues are focused on having your seperate homeland which is all smoke. 

3) In this whole thread,  you've argues against Indian posters and used random pictures and selective tidbits to give a narrative of Canada rallying behind farmers cause and pressuring India because of the farmers issue. No it isn't. Canada has no stake within this farmers protest in India

4)  Punjabi extremism is one of the most threatening domestic terrorism red flags as per RCMP. And looking at you and the way yoy speak against your own country - I can understand why. 

5) You're an Indian and you grew up in India and you have labelled your own fellow Indians - stooges and bhakts and Pakistanis and whatsoever just because they do not buy into your stupid narrative. You have hatred towards your own country where you grew up and who's passport you immigrated here and for you of your fellow Indians are stooges and blind based only your community then for you this issue isn't about the farmers - its communal. There's no difference in your lot and bloody Taliban and ISIS lot because for them their version of one religion is super than the others. For you - your community issues are above your own fellow countrymen and country.  A farmer's issue isn't selective to any religion or community so on what basis are you demonishing all your fellow Indians just because they have a different opinion than yours and do not agree to your stupid schpeel? 

6) You aren't loyal to your home country and you are pretending now to speak up as Canadian to rally some sort of third person prejudice into this communal issue?  Hell naw - Neither do you represent Canadians neither do you speak for us - your desires to have a separate homeland Issue isn't a farmer's issue and if you are such a concerned being - Speak up for the Canadian farmers you ref. 

You use Indian passports and fake student immigration loopholes and fake marriages to come over and as soon as you get into north America you start using north American narrative to propogatw your versions of what backing you have here. Stfu dude. Canadians aren't here to fight your God damn seperate homeland bullshit. Your babbar Khalsa lot are banned since the 90s and your freshie ass wasn't even in this country in the 80s and 90s when we lot had to face racism because idiots like you chose to spread their own communal bull **** and hatred in Canada. So yeah, you lot can fk off. 

And lastly, it isn't the Conservative who's anti immigration,  it just wants it to be streamlined, your own Jagmeet Singh is who called you international students a plague and a problem that Canada doesn't want. Read before you run your mouth and come across an idiot. So yeah educate yourself about my country first before you run your stupid mouth 

Edited by Try_Ball

5 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Happy Diwali celebrated by the Farmers :nice:

Diwali is also celebrated as Bandi Chhor Divas by Sikhs worldwide. 

Happy Diwali!!.jpg

The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today issued the following statement to mark Bandi Chhor Divas:

“Today, Sikhs in Canada and around the world will celebrate Bandi Chhor Divas.

https://pm.gc.ca/en/news/statements/2021/11/04/statement-prime-minister-bandi-chhor-divas

Happy Diwali to you bro and happy Diwali to all icfers who support farmers. :icflove:

4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Happy Diwali celebrated by the Farmers :nice:

Diwali is also celebrated as Bandi Chhor Divas by Sikhs worldwide. 

Happy Diwali!!.jpg

The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today issued the following statement to mark Bandi Chhor Divas:

“Today, Sikhs in Canada and around the world will celebrate Bandi Chhor Divas.

https://pm.gc.ca/en/news/statements/2021/11/04/statement-prime-minister-bandi-chhor-divas

The Insecurity in this siikh Is mind boggling. 

Nobody celebrates bandi divas where whereas Diwali has been recognized as a world religion day since the early 2000sin Canadian school boards .

Poor Trudeau's arm twisting to get any sort of recognition is so desperate. Why hasn't Trudeau got you fellas a seperate homeland yet? No matter of ass kissing is getting that eh? 

Edited by Try_Ball

Just an highlight of what these so called "we-don't-hate-India" Punjabi fellas who can't wait to get their behind to Canada - most of em all are international students and recent immigrants. 

https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/ntnl-scrt/cntr-trrrsm/lstd-ntts/crrnt-lstd-ntts-en.aspx

Babar Khalsta International - a primary sikh extremist group banned in Canada and was quite popular in BC in the 80s and 90s is banned by Canadian intelligence agencies. 

These so called certain "farmers advocates" - especially in Canada - who literally wouldn't know a single piece of legislature whether Indian certainly not Canadian as the @Under_Score showed - his literal understanding of our politics is zilch - have all supported BKI openly in the past.  They have never supported any Canadian farmers / our Mining and coal industry workers and Canadian dairy industry after it got rocked by our NAFTA deal all of a sudden have their hearts swell up for farmers in India?  When was the last time you spoke about Canadians locked up in China? Did you speak on SNC Lavalin scandal?  

It's ridiculous but Canada being quite an open community to immigrants and growing up in predominantly non-Brown neighbourhood and school - I've met people from all the countries - Italians, British,  Spanish, South Americans even refugees from Africa, sri Lanka, Pakistan and Iraq. Never have I ever heard any community disrespecting their homeland or talking I'll about their country as much as some of these Sikhs - I'm wouldn't say punjabis as that's a community which has all the religions in it but especially some of these hate filled siikhs I've seen who talks the most rubbish purely for their insecurities of their homeland.

This whole farmers protest in India has no relevance to Canada or Canadians and Canadians neither know about it nor do we want to medelle in it.  Extremists Sikhs are the only one who are trying to use it for communal issues like this freshie over here. 

Pretty disappointing from India to give passports to scums like these and then have them enter other countries to spread their own propoganda and disrespect their own country 

On 11/7/2021 at 2:55 PM, Under_Score said:

@Try_Ball

Your hate for Sikhs in Canada seems like a built up rage....your vision only revolves around 'Recent Sikh students from Punjab, Sikhs have immigrated mainly by fake methods & Sikhs hate their country of birth India & why are Canadian Sikhs concerned about farmer's issues in India, Sikh extremism...so on & so forth.

I will keep it simple so that your mind will grasp & clear some unwanted doubts.

Sikhs started coming to Canada in the early 1900s. The early settlers were the ones who were recruited by the Brits during their rule in India & had helped Britain in the two world wars.  Most of the Sikhs in Canada in 1907 were retired British army veterans and their families. Sikhs paved the path for many other South east Asians who came & settled in Canada.

Sikhs had to deal with lot of discrimination in getting the 'Landed immigrant status'. Hate-filled discrimination at the work place, on the streets...literal physical fights with white Europeans who didn't like the presence of any non-white person in Canada.

The first generation suffered & sacrificed bigtime, situation got slightly better as years went by, second generation also faced  discrimination & anger in hate words yelling used to happen often.....The third generation in now enjoying the Country. All those immigrants who came from different parts of India after the 80s had nothing to worry about racism because the brave Sikhs fought & defeated Racism in Canada.

Yes, there are people who have found loopholes in the system to get immigration. But they have not gone on welfare to get free money on behalf of the tax payers. They have also settled down by working hard for their families back home & contributed to the economy.

Regarding the Sikh extremism.....it just didn't start all of a sudden... Nehru backstabbing Sikhs during & after the partition in 1947 laid the foundation of bitterness. When India was partioned based on religion Hindus got Hindustan & Muslims got Pakistan & Sikhs got an empty promise from Nehru who convinced the then Sikh leaders not to opt for a separate state when asked by the British. He had said that he would give self autonomy to Punjab. He made promises to keep the Sikh leadership quiet at the time. The Sikh leader were not pragmatic enough to get a better deal for the Sikhs and fell for his lies.

Anyway....Khalistan moment is long dead, it is not possible now, some Sikhs settled in Europe & North America bring that issue during their speeches during the Vaisakhi parade every year with a couple of Khalistani floats in the procession. Some Sikh Gurudwaras here have images of the Sikh youth on the wall inside the langar hall  who died during the insurgency in Punjab. Govt of India labels them as Terrorists but they are hailed as heroes who fought tyranny. That's about it.

Sikhs have made immense contribution to Canada economically, they love & enjoy their freedom in a great country like Canada. They do want their home state Punjab to get better as well. Since politics is a cesspool in India, there is not much hope for poor & middle class people in India...especially for the minorities. No safety whatsoever.

Majority of Hindus live happily alongside Sikhs in Canada.

You & some other Sikh-hating posters here can whine all you want, it is your choice. I feel that some of you simply can't digest the fact that Sikhs are a very successful community outside India. You guys don't want to go back to India, yet get very upset if truth about dirty Indian politics is exposed. What kinda life is that?...Sad. Especially the ones living alongside the sizable Muslim population areas of Canada or England....these types spew maximum hate against Sikhs on public forums.....simply keyboard warriors who are not enjoying life despite living in developed countries.

I have a very busy & happy life, I don't have time to keep replying to multiple posts with repetitive stuff...Peace.

So a lot of what you said proved exactly what I was saying previously and saved me the effort.   Going through your messages in this thread - It had been quite apparent that this wasn't a "farmer's issue" that you have advocating for, there's deeper issues that you have been covering up through an innocent narrative of farmer's protest.  You are a sikh yourself and your posts and anti -India narrative gave it away quite obviously.

Now before I begin breaking down your callous and deceitful rhetoric ,   You as an individual - Neither do you represent Punjabi's , Nor the Sikh community in totality -  You as someone who has a separatist ideology and an Anti-India bias just speak for yourself . 

"Your hate for Sikhs in Canada seems like a built up rage "    -   My issue isn't with any community -  I could be a Punjabi Myself,  I could be a Sikh myself -  You don't know .  My issue is with Sikh's who have a very strong Anti-India rhetoric and are quite shamelessly using farmer's protest or any issue for that matter to use other situations / issues / people for their own hidden alterior motives.  

I don't think you remember but someone who grew up here, I'm quite well versed with Canadian History and we actually go through Canadian history as part of grade school since 1500's not just since the 1900's so save yourself the time to google things to put a very simple narrative of Canadian history here.   Indian / South Asian immigrants have been arriving here for a century now and If you are so fascinated by Canadian immigration History.

Not only Sikhs  - But Immigrants from any non-Caucasian country faced discrimination including - Hindus/  Muslims / Jains / Buddhists / Chinese etc -  I hope you get the point. 

Your inferority complex is quite deep rooted -  Sikhs didn't defeat any Racism in Canada - It is still quite prevalent however not as obvious.   Now,  Indians /Pakistani's/ Afghani's / Sri Lankans etc paved the way for having the West embrace immigrants - It wasn't a single religion / single community that paved the way for everyone else.   My family immigrated to Montreal in the 70's initially and no there were no Sikhs around and how much ever our family had to face - they did it collectively as a community - which included all religions.

And your post pretty much sums up your whole ideology -  India has millions of sikhs who proudly serve their country and their army and politics and whatsoever, I believe India has a Sikh PM before as well for some time If I remember correctly.  So the issue here isn't the Sikhs who live in India or the Punjabi community in India  -  Even Sikhs overseas as a community for a whole isn't all the same  - People like you who have deep rooted Anti - India bias and seperate homeland ideoloy and whatever it is called Khaalistan  - Those extremist sikhs are an issue and you are one of them.   This  "farmers prostest" in India isn't a religious Issue -  It is a national issue / It is an economic issue  -   However extremist Sikhs like you have hijacked the movement overseas to malign India , spread false propoganda ,  use that as a tool to further spread your message of separate homeland for yourself .  

There are many moderate Sikhs in Canada and we have known some of those families for decades here and are like family with us however there's a difference between your lot and them.   Your extremist ideologies and tendencies is what makes you call your own fellow Indian -  Pakistanis or Bhakts or having an affiliation of a certain political party or people or whatever.    You're deep rooted hated for India is why you aren't representative of the Sikh population and it's a shame that you have been maligning your own religion .  

Your extremist and Khalistani Sikh's biggest gifts to Canada -

1. the biggest terrorist attack on Canadian Soil  - Khalistani and extremist Sikhs  killed 329 people. -  You're lot blew up Air India 182 killing innocent Canadians - including women and children - because of your terrorist ideologies and separatism **** you have been spreading.  Your BC gurdwaras were funding these terrorist and harbored these hatred mongering Sikh extremists  -  https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/ntnl-scrt/cntr-trrrsm/r-nd-flght-182/index-en.aspx   . South Asians including all the countries and religions had to face increased racism in the 80's thanks to your lot and its radicalized tendencies and we lost a lot of Canadian lives who had no part in this.
  2. The Sikh extremists who did Anti-India activities are hailed  as "heroes" and Martyrs by a certain   "Extremist Sikh section"   -  You belong to that section as well.  The same sikh terrorist who killed Women and children in India and created insurgency and created a religious divide in India and tried to separate an Indian state are celebrated ?   
  3.  Your lot has been doing Anti- India activities since the  80's in Canada .   In late 90's burning Indian flags at the Pearson and Toronto consulate was done by a very small section  of "extremist sikh lot"   .  It's important to note that Punjabi community does not belong to Sikhs only.   Punjabi is a community which belongs to all the religions who associate with Punjab or Northern India in general  and share that culture. 
  4. In 2021  -     Canadian Indians held a  "Tiranga Rally or " Pro India " Rally was  attacked by   these extremists  Sikhs - These sort of  pro -khalistani Sikhs attacked elderly and ripped Indian Flags off the cars. https://www.opindia.com/2021/03/canada-pro-khalistanis-disrupt-tiranga-and-maple-rally-in-brampton-insult-indian-flag/ Tiranga and Maple rally organised to celebrate India-Canada cooperation disrupted by pro-Khalistani elements

And this is nothing new,  We have been seeing these Extremist Sikhs like you and Pro Khalistani elements use one excuse over the other to attack India and use Khalistan as an agenda in the garb to promote their Anti India narrative.  This "farmer protest" is just another garb for idiots like you to use the narrative to promote their own hidden agendas for a separate home land.  

You do not represent Punjabi community and you do not represent Sikhs as a total community as well.  I am sure Millions of Sikhs in India do not share your Anti-India rhetoric ,  they can still agree or disagree to the Farmer's issue however Abusing their own fellow countrymen , calling their own fellow Indians -pakistanis and abusing other religions / cultures  isn't what Indian Sikhs do.   Even a majority of North American Sikhs and European Sikhs wouldn't do that.  We have been around for quite a long time to see the best and worst of them .   People like you , a lot of international students ., recent immigrants to this country are quite a despicable lot who bring in a lot of resentment , Anti - India feelings , use any opportunity to attack your own country for any purpose - This farmer's protest  isn't the issue .  Next time it would be somethin else  -  The hatred you have for your fellow Indians - a country where you were born and grew up and gave you everything and it's fellow people is pretty despicable tbh and using Farmer's issue to try bring your Khalistan and separatist ideologies  is just hiding your inner face -  It ain't fooling anyone. Farmer's issue is just a garb  to make it into a religious issue and spread it within a community to create divide and let out your inner resentment and long wishes for your separate homeland which you rightfully said yourself - isn't going to happen.

And like I said  - You might not be the only Punjabi Blood in here Freshie - For extremists and Hateful Sikhs like you,   I'd always be happy to step up 

Your extremist idelogies / Anti-India sentiment and disrespect and disregard for your own fellow countrymen is disgusting and if you cannot be loyal to the county to which you belong , Let alone being loyal to mine.  You are a very small sub section of extremists Sikhs around the world and I wish it remains the same way.  Majority of  Sikhs over the world and India do not share your sort of hate and I hope they never do. 

Edited by Try_Ball

On 11/4/2021 at 9:19 AM, Try_Ball said:

Okay I'll give you your international student free loading behind some information. And I'll go step wise so that you can follow. 

1) as a Canadian I'm proud of my country and what it represents. It certainly doesn't represent your Punjabi community issues and neither are we stakeholders in it. 

2) Punjabi immigrants like you bring yoy deep rooted hate for India and insecurities to US and Canada and your issues are focused on having your seperate homeland which is all smoke. 

3) In this whole thread,  you've argues against Indian posters and used random pictures and selective tidbits to give a narrative of Canada rallying behind farmers cause and pressuring India because of the farmers issue. No it isn't. Canada has no stake within this farmers protest in India

4)  Punjabi extremism is one of the most threatening domestic terrorism red flags as per RCMP. And looking at you and the way yoy speak against your own country - I can understand why. 

5) You're an Indian and you grew up in India and you have labelled your own fellow Indians - stooges and bhakts and Pakistanis and whatsoever just because they do not buy into your stupid narrative. You have hatred towards your own country where you grew up and who's passport you immigrated here and for you of your fellow Indians are stooges and blind based only your community then for you this issue isn't about the farmers - its communal. There's no difference in your lot and bloody Taliban and ISIS lot because for them their version of one religion is super than the others. For you - your community issues are above your own fellow countrymen and country.  A farmer's issue isn't selective to any religion or community so on what basis are you demonishing all your fellow Indians just because they have a different opinion than yours and do not agree to your stupid schpeel? 

6) You aren't loyal to your home country and you are pretending now to speak up as Canadian to rally some sort of third person prejudice into this communal issue?  Hell naw - Neither do you represent Canadians neither do you speak for us - your desires to have a separate homeland Issue isn't a farmer's issue and if you are such a concerned being - Speak up for the Canadian farmers you ref. 

You use Indian passports and fake student immigration loopholes and fake marriages to come over and as soon as you get into north America you start using north American narrative to propogatw your versions of what backing you have here. Stfu dude. Canadians aren't here to fight your God damn seperate homeland bullshit. Your babbar Khalsa lot are banned since the 90s and your freshie ass wasn't even in this country in the 80s and 90s when we lot had to face racism because idiots like you chose to spread their own communal bull **** and hatred in Canada. So yeah, you lot can fk off. 

And lastly, it isn't the Conservative who's anti immigration,  it just wants it to be streamlined, your own Jagmeet Singh is who called you international students a plague and a problem that Canada doesn't want. Read before you run your mouth and come across an idiot. So yeah educate yourself about my country first before you run your stupid mouth 

On 11/9/2021 at 11:31 AM, Try_Ball said:

So a lot of what you said proved exactly what I was saying previously and saved me the effort.   Going through your messages in this thread - It had been quite apparent that this wasn't a "farmer's issue" that you have advocating for, there's deeper issues that you have been covering up through an innocent narrative of farmer's protest.  You are a sikh yourself and your posts and anti -India narrative gave it away quite obviously.

Now before I begin breaking down your callous and deceitful rhetoric ,   You as an individual - Neither do you represent Punjabi's , Nor the Sikh community in totality -  You as someone who has a separatist ideology and an Anti-India bias just speak for yourself . 

"Your hate for Sikhs in Canada seems like a built up rage "    -   My issue isn't with any community -  I could be a Punjabi Myself,  I could be a Sikh myself -  You don't know .  My issue is with Sikh's who have a very strong Anti-India rhetoric and are quite shamelessly using farmer's protest or any issue for that matter to use other situations / issues / people for their own hidden alterior motives.  

I don't think you remember but someone who grew up here, I'm quite well versed with Canadian History and we actually go through Canadian history as part of grade school since 1500's not just since the 1900's so save yourself the time to google things to put a very simple narrative of Canadian history here.   Indian / South Asian immigrants have been arriving here for a century now and If you are so fascinated by Canadian immigration History.

Not only Sikhs  - But Immigrants from any non-Caucasian country faced discrimination including - Hindus/  Muslims / Jains / Buddhists / Chinese etc -  I hope you get the point. 

Your inferority complex is quite deep rooted -  Sikhs didn't defeat any Racism in Canada - It is still quite prevalent however not as obvious.   Now,  Indians /Pakistani's/ Afghani's / Sri Lankans etc paved the way for having the West embrace immigrants - It wasn't a single religion / single community that paved the way for everyone else.   My family immigrated to Montreal in the 70's initially and no there were no Sikhs around and how much ever our family had to face - they did it collectively as a community - which included all religions.

And your post pretty much sums up your whole ideology -  India has millions of sikhs who proudly serve their country and their army and politics and whatsoever, I believe India has a Sikh PM before as well for some time If I remember correctly.  So the issue here isn't the Sikhs who live in India or the Punjabi community in India  -  Even Sikhs overseas as a community for a whole isn't all the same  - People like you who have deep rooted Anti - India bias and seperate homeland ideoloy and whatever it is called Khaalistan  - Those extremist sikhs are an issue and you are one of them.   This  "farmers prostest" in India isn't a religious Issue -  It is a national issue / It is an economic issue  -   However extremist Sikhs like you have hijacked the movement overseas to malign India , spread false propoganda ,  use that as a tool to further spread your message of separate homeland for yourself .  

There are many moderate Sikhs in Canada and we have known some of those families for decades here and are like family with us however there's a difference between your lot and them.   Your extremist ideologies and tendencies is what makes you call your own fellow Indian -  Pakistanis or Bhakts or having an affiliation of a certain political party or people or whatever.    You're deep rooted hated for India is why you aren't representative of the Sikh population and it's a shame that you have been maligning your own religion .  

Your extremist and Khalistani Sikh's biggest gifts to Canada -

1. the biggest terrorist attack on Canadian Soil  - Khalistani and extremist Sikhs  killed 329 people. -  You're lot blew up Air India 182 killing innocent Canadians - including women and children - because of your terrorist ideologies and separatism **** you have been spreading.  Your BC gurdwaras were funding these terrorist and harbored these hatred mongering Sikh extremists  -  https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/ntnl-scrt/cntr-trrrsm/r-nd-flght-182/index-en.aspx   . South Asians including all the countries and religions had to face increased racism in the 80's thanks to your lot and its radicalized tendencies and we lost a lot of Canadian lives who had no part in this.
  2. The Sikh extremists who did Anti-India activities are hailed  as "heroes" and Martyrs by a certain   "Extremist Sikh section"   -  You belong to that section as well.  The same sikh terrorist who killed Women and children in India and created insurgency and created a religious divide in India and tried to separate an Indian state are celebrated ?   
  3.  Your lot has been doing Anti- India activities since the  80's in Canada .   In late 90's burning Indian flags at the Pearson and Toronto consulate was done by a very small section  of "extremist sikh lot"   .  It's important to note that Punjabi community does not belong to Sikhs only.   Punjabi is a community which belongs to all the religions who associate with Punjab or Northern India in general  and share that culture. 
  4. In 2021  -     Canadian Indians held a  "Tiranga Rally or " Pro India " Rally was  attacked by   these extremists  Sikhs - These sort of  pro -khalistani Sikhs attacked elderly and ripped Indian Flags off the cars. https://www.opindia.com/2021/03/canada-pro-khalistanis-disrupt-tiranga-and-maple-rally-in-brampton-insult-indian-flag/ Tiranga and Maple rally organised to celebrate India-Canada cooperation disrupted by pro-Khalistani elements

And this is nothing new,  We have been seeing these Extremist Sikhs like you and Pro Khalistani elements use one excuse over the other to attack India and use Khalistan as an agenda in the garb to promote their Anti India narrative.  This "farmer protest" is just another garb for idiots like you to use the narrative to promote their own hidden agendas for a separate home land.  

You do not represent Punjabi community and you do not represent Sikhs as a total community as well.  I am sure Millions of Sikhs in India do not share your Anti-India rhetoric ,  they can still agree or disagree to the Farmer's issue however Abusing their own fellow countrymen , calling their own fellow Indians -pakistanis and abusing other religions / cultures  isn't what Indian Sikhs do.   Even a majority of North American Sikhs and European Sikhs wouldn't do that.  We have been around for quite a long time to see the best and worst of them .   People like you , a lot of international students ., recent immigrants to this country are quite a despicable lot who bring in a lot of resentment , Anti - India feelings , use any opportunity to attack your own country for any purpose - This farmer's protest  isn't the issue .  Next time it would be somethin else  -  The hatred you have for your fellow Indians - a country where you were born and grew up and gave you everything and it's fellow people is pretty despicable tbh and using Farmer's issue to try bring your Khalistan and separatist ideologies  is just hiding your inner face -  It ain't fooling anyone. Farmer's issue is just a garb  to make it into a religious issue and spread it within a community to create divide and let out your inner resentment and long wishes for your separate homeland which you rightfully said yourself - isn't going to happen.

And like I said  - You might not be the only Punjabi Blood in here Freshie - For extremists and Hateful Sikhs like you,   I'd always be happy to step up 

Your extremist idelogies / Anti-India sentiment and disrespect and disregard for your own fellow countrymen is disgusting and if you cannot be loyal to the county to which you belong , Let alone being loyal to mine.  You are a very small sub section of extremists Sikhs around the world and I wish it remains the same way.  Majority of  Sikhs over the world and India do not share your sort of hate and I hope they never do. 

Well said @Try_Ball

The best posts I have read on ICF in a while. I lurk ICF for great posts like these :hatsoff: 

Once again, I take my:hatsoff:

Edited by EnterTheVoid

Lakhimpur Kheri case: Forensic report says weapons of Ankit Das, Ashish Misra were fired during violence

Still how many ICFers believe he is innocent?