Discussion on Farmers issues in India

dial_100

So continuing with the exposure of this overseas support from a section of Anti-India crowd -  Especially the Sikh community extremists and Separate homeland instigators.   As this thread is being used to show some "deep concerns" over the Farmer's issue despite it being a purely religious extremism and Anti-India rhetoric by a small section. 

The Khalistani terrorist's and Anti-India forces got some these "Farmer sympathizers" together to just stir nonsense up to drive around with Khaalistani flags on em .  These are the same guys who are quite active for the "farmer's agony" to which they have no relevance/ Never step in India themselves/  Never focused on any issues in the EU/  Didn't step up on the issue of BREXIT or homeland issues within England but using the Farmer's narrative to spread their own agenda.  For anyone who lives in India and does not realize that Some of the Sikh population overseas , I'd say about 10% - Primarily in US/Canada/UK/Germany/Australia are quite hate mongering.

Someone send me this video and it's from London and as every year Diwali is being celebrated quite well in London/Leicester like always - I've attended a few times there and it was quite a good time.  But with recent immigration in Canada and the UK - India's internal issues are used to drum up jingoism and polarizing views in the garb of Farmer's Protest or anything for that matter by a certain religious extremist group.  

Watch from 0:10 -  0:35 seconds and you'll get the idea.  These are the same folks who are quite passionate about "Farmer's Situation" in India but are equally passionate about having a separate religious homeland but quite oblivious to any other Religious/social/political/financial/ Internal issue in the UK or India.

Quite a selective humanitarian and good faith activists these sections are, it seems.  The minority issue in Pakistan is getting quite absurd  - Lot of minority refugees do get admitted to India and Canada but interestingly I've never seen a rally held up by these folks against those conversions and brtual living standards in Pakistan and Afghanistan.   I believe India stepped for Afghan Sikhs and Hindus to come over but never see a single of these "pure hearted Farmer sympathizers" to never utter a word on those issues and against Pakistan but quite keen to speak up against India.

Edited by Try_Ball

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Corrected & stopped reading your crap post after that....since the mod @Austin 3:!6 and some of his butt-kissers :phehe: have up-voted your useless rant. Wanted to let you know again that ANTI-bjp doesn't mean ANTI-INDIA.

Yes yes everyone is butt kisser and only your 'Anna Data' Tikait and his chamchas (those goons who climbed up and vandalized red fort) are genuine...LMAO.

Get down of your high horse dude...just like you have the right to voice your opinion in this thread...others have that liberty too. 

17 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Corrected & stopped reading your crap post after that....since the mod @Austin 3:!6 and some of his butt-kissers :phehe: have up-voted your useless rant. Wanted to let you know again that ANTI-bjp doesn't mean ANTI-INDIA.

Better for you to read and respond rather then come across as more stupid than you already are ..... .  Secondly, I highly doubt the authenticity of the literacy tests you passed  before being allowed in Canada if you fail to see the difference between a rant and an evidence based discourse on a certain topic which I do bring quite a lot of insight on especially from an overseas perspective.

I know it's hard for you to digest and defend your Sikh brethren terrorism and extremism ideology that your lot carries.   Like I said in the previous post -  About 10% of overseas Sikhs carry the Anti-India hatred and that is nothing new.  This Farmer's protest is a year old phenomenon ,  the Anti-India Ideology and Khalistan Ideology is around since the 70's and 80's and us  in Canada have seen that since the 80's when extremists Sikhs blew up the Air India and attacked  other Indians !

What stupid rhetoric are you spreading when all the Religious extremism and Khaalistani sikhs have an Anti-India Sentiment not  Anti-BJP or any other Indian political party. They could care less what political party is in India and they have been doing it for decades.  The Farmer's protest is just another excuse to piggyback on other's issue to spread hatred and create religious divide.  It's a shame that in reality these Extremist Sikhs have been doing this overseas Since the 90's ! and the Indian government hasn't taken notice of these retards.    Indian Sikh population seems to be quite level headed but new immigrants / Individuals who migrated overseas to the UK / Germany / Australia and Canada in the 80's are quite hate mongering.  

No political party is bigger than the concept of a Nation -  I am sure even in India - every political party gets heavily scrutinized and criticized and even the protesting farmer's are quite vocal about their opinion on the govt however they do not share an Anti-India sentiment and neither do they or the rest of the Indians are raising any Anti-India flags and demand for a separate homeland regardless of their opinion on the farmer's issue.

The Khaalistani Sikh extremists who are quite radical are vocally raising the farmer's issue not in any support for Farmer's but to create hatred and a feeling of animosity and division within the country.  These Extremists Sikhs have no stake in the farmer's issue but they have been doing this before the farmer's protest like I mentioned previously since the 90's and would do so even after the Farmer's protest is over -  Because the issue isn't with Political Party A/B/C - but it's the Anti-India sentiment which is driving it.

1.  These extremist Sikhs have been rallying support for Khalistani and seperate homeland since the 80's and 90s, what does the the farmers have to do with that ? 
  2. Did these religious extremists predicted a farmers protest in 2020 back in 1980's to Ask for Khalistan?
  3. Did the overseas religious extremist Sikhs raise any Anti -Pakistan slogans or marches when Indian soldiers including many Sikhs were cowardly killed in India during terrorist strikes?  If they have so much affinity towards India, they would have quite outraged I presume?   and if they cared so much about their fellow Sikhs who died as well - They were not bothered eh ?
  4.  Why don't these Religious Sikh extremists and Terrorist sympathizers speak up against Pakistan and Afghanistan against forced conversions/abduction and torture of Minorities -  Sikhs/Hindus and Christians in Afghanistan and Pakistan ?
  5. In the UK,  there are grooming gangs who especially target Sikh Girls,   When did these Sikhs raise any issues against Pakistan and their community   

These extremist Sikhs are quite Anti-india and quite shamefully thankless to their own country . Farmer's protest makes no difference to them -  They are no sympathizer's to any farmer / middle class person  in India - India has millions of issues with Poverty/discrimination / Financial / Political . LGBTQ    - When have they ever showed any support to any Pro-India cause or any effort for the betterment of India ?   Asking for Khalistan and a seperate Sikh Homeland will fix Farmer's issue and make India a better country ?     I am sure you aren't that fkin stupid but trying to justify your own religious extremism viewpoint and defending these terrorists shows your own reality and it's a shame that extremists like you are allowed to even enter my country.

Another example of these Khaalistani extremists - and these are all Sikh's - They aren't representative  of the entire Punjabi community but more of a religious extremist mentality by a small section overseas.

I remember watching this on TV where a few year ago (prior to these very very recent farmer's issue),   These  extremist Sikhs were raising Anti India sentiments in the cricket stadium and Pro- Pakistani slogans - You can guess for yourself - where these Sikhs get the money and support from.    Despite Sikhs temples being destroyed and forced conversions in Pakistan - None of these so called  "Farmer's sympathizers"  extremist Sikhs ever raised any issue with Pakistan but can be seen dancing with Pakistani flags !    These extremist Sikhs have been running anti-India rhetoric for years and now hiding behind the garb of Farmer's protest and maligning the poor farmers who never asked for any overseas support from these religious extremists 

Edited by Try_Ball

45 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Go & have a meeting with the Khalistani supporters of UK & Canada & convey your feelings to them, what is the point in bringing up this in a Farmer's protest thread.....If you think that all the Sikhs who are living outside India are pro-Khalistani....then that's your personal opinion...it's like spreading lies like the jumla party of murderers & illiterates who have been doing in India since the farmers started this protest, bjp IT cell is playing it's part...Mainstream media is blindly supporting the criminal party....Only channels like NDTV & various Social media channels are exposing all the wrong doings which will eventually lead to bjp party getting booted out of power.....all this sheer arrogance will end. 

This is why literacy is important -  I said about ~10 % of Sikhs living overseas - Never said all - Do not divert or nullify an argument by making sweeping statements and your blind disregard for this Sikh extremism is quite apparent because despite the Anti-India hatred staring you in the face, you seem quite oblivious to it

We do,  a lot of things are being done behind the scenes and influence the political scenes in Canada which you wouldn't even know - a lot of Indian diaspora which has been around here for ages has been keeping the Khaalistani elements under continuous scrutiny has a lot do with overseas Indians so you should be thankful to us.  

Myself and many people like me,  could not care less about any Political party in India - they can all get fked by a cactus -  I have an affiliation of ethnicity and a likening to India because my ancestry is from there - and the concept of India which is above and beyond any Political Party - made that quite clear a few times already.  

The Sikh extremists - Khaalistani supporter are fkin scum and you share the same views as them.  The farmer's in India never asked for any overseas help but if you are so involved in the farmer's issue, you couldn't be blind to he fact that  - 

1. A lot of funding is being given to the farmer's from overseas Sikh extremists and Khaalistani's.
  2. Khaalistani sympathizers and ideologists have tried to mix within the farmer's protest and give it a much extremist movement and could care less to drum up jingoism/ create religious hatred / burn a few people and let some people die in order to create a ruckus
  3. The Khalistani ideologists and extremists are increasingly trying to give this movement a Religious and Cultural identity -    Farmer's protest is not a Punjabi community based issue , Neither is it a Sikh issue .  The laws affect all the farmers - regardless of their culture / state / religion etc -   How come then the Farmer's protest see a lot of Sikh religious symbolism?  Why are there even Khalistani flags and sympathizers present there ? 
  4. Farmer's protest is an Indian economic issue  -   When was the last time these Sikh extremists took such a keen interest in India's other issues ?  Why not ?  Because any laws or bills that might affect let's students / doctors /  engineers / banking  in India would give them no leverage to create a religious divide in the country hence they never bothered to take part in that.  As soon as the farmer's protest started,   all the Sikh extremists and Khalistani's jumped head and beyond to use this and leverage this to create an internal divide and bring religious issues within a country? 
  5. Sikhs for Justice / Babbar Khalsa International - all these terrorist entities are quite vocal and providing all the support to farmers ?  Because these pure hearted Sikh extremists are such wonderful souls that their heart bleeds for Indian farmer's but not for Indian students/homeless /poor / army / elderly etc -   Quite opportunistic bunch of scums - who choose to jump into a matter which has no relevance to them but they are hijacking it for their seperate homeland agenda and using farmer's issue as a bait. 
  6. Do the Indian farmer's need or have they asked for these Khalistani support ?  No,  Indian Farmers in India I am sure are more in number than these extremist Khaalistani Sikhs overseas - more in number but lesser in funds and money for sure , but despite of that - are more than capable of dealing with the government on their own.   It is their internal matter 

People like you -will attack other people - your own felloe countrymen just because they do not see your viewpoint.  I see right through your bullshit and I've seen enough freshies like you to know better.  You tried to attack me for my "Affiliation" to a certain Indian political party - which I have none.    Then you tried to attack me for my allegiance to an Indian state and culture I belong to ,  Then you tried to attack me for possibly being a Pakistani -  That shows the utter **** level you operate at.  If you're loyalty to your country and fellow people changes based on whether they see eye to eye with you on a matter or not - then the issue here is with you and your sick(kh) extremist mentality.

There would be many posters here who do not agree with these farmers and feel that these farmer's are being unjust and unreasonable  - And that wouldn't be for the love of a BJP party or whatever or not because they do not like North Indian food or Hate panjabi music you dipshit.  But for you, it's easier to dismiss any contradicting argument or opinion by labelling it as "Pakistani" ,  "BJP loving" ,  "bhakts" etc or by attacking their religion / caste etc.    If you are discussing a country's internal economic policies-  Why are you attacking everyone else just because they do not agree to your opinion on Farmer's and if they do not agree to your opinion , it makes them some sort of right wing fanatic?  

The only fanatic here are the extremist Sikh overseas Khaalistani extremists who are unnecessarily meddling in India's internal affairs and trying to create a religious divide and using this situation to further push their own  Anti-India agenda and create hatred amongst Indians and discouraging and maligning the Farmer's protest.   and for Indians like you who are quite passionate about "Farmers" - have the guts to accept the fact that this isn't about Farmers but more of your religious extremism and seperate homeland inner rage and insecurities which is being projected outwards in a very subtle manner.  If you are such a nationalistic Indian yourself - then stop attacking other people for having an opinion against the farmers / not agreeing with the farmers without being called  "Pakistanis" by retards like you.

Edited by Try_Ball

2 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

LOL, above posted is the only part I liked in your post.....you must be like....:Cry:...what an unwanted wastage of time, are you a saddist in real life? What makes you feel that I'm a religious person who supports Khalistan......can you find any post of mine here on ICF which suggests that? OR you just want to keep assuming stuff & type the repetitive garbage over & over. Keep on doing it......type more lengthy crap paragraphs........It will help your blood pressure :phehe:

Did you start reading your English prep books again for the fear of deportation or something ?  I don't think you know the meaning of the word saddist...

If that part is the only part that you liked couldn't have proven it anymore that You are a Khaalistani extremist yourself and do belong to the extremist Khalistani ideology Freshie and you're exposing yourself to everybody here hence the response you received on here.  You're utterless disregard of your own Indian fellow mates and disrespect of your own country is appalling and I am ashamed that people like you like I said before and let in this great country of ours. 

You're extremist views - You're blind regard for your Khalistani fellows and mutism on any of the previous points I raised and no response to those just shows your mentality as well and I know it lights you up quite well when you are your fellow sikh separatists are exposed.  Buckle up Freshie , you'll be having a bloody good time on here now  - You enjoyed a great ride until now but you're lot cannot be hiding behind the Indian Farmers forever now , can you?

11 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Awww...this post is not lengthy enough by your standards......type more please while I enjoy my whiskey...cheers 

Well I would love to. but with your limited communication skills and  "LOL" and  "pakistani" ,  "Bhakts"  etc vocab there's not much you can respond to.  Which takes the fun out.

I am still waiting on your response to a lot of quite good points I raised before and I am waiting for your response. 

You're Khaalistani funded whiskey ? Wow freshie I'm impressed  - driving trucks really helping eh 

and don't you be spending too much on whiskey eh - you still gotta make your monthly  "Khaalistan support fund" payment 

Edited by Try_Ball

19 hours ago, Under_Score said:

You're drinking whiskey ? I can't afford to...I will try gau mutra...So how is the Real Estate market?.....Here in Toronto...it is going up.

1. Does Anybody on here doubt this guy's mentality and Anti-India , Anti - Hindu ,  intolerance of other cultures and religions  sentiment anymore?   It took me a day to expose this idiot ...   Does everyone see exactly how this guy was a Sikh extremist / Khalistani seperatist all along unable to digest anyone else's opinion ?   I could be a Sikh/Punjabi/Hindu/Muslim/ Catholic / South Indian / Gujrati etc  but this guy would try to attack anything about identity and affiliation just  to defend his Khalistani idelogies.  I hope the mods are looking at this .  You're too easy Freshie -  It took you about 8000 or so odd posts on here to create a narrative about yourself ,  I exposed you in less than 20 posts :phehe:  

Ps-   We own quite a good real estate portfolio Dear Khalistani , we got in Real estate in the 80s and have some franchise's in On and AB as well - love for you seperatists to support our businesses 

Edited by Try_Ball

5 hours ago, Try_Ball said:

1. Does Anybody on here doubt this guy's mentality and Anti-India , Anti - Hindu ,  intolerance of other cultures and religions  sentiment anymore?   It took me a day to expose this idiot ...   Does everyone see exactly how this guy was a Sikh extremist / Khalistani seperatist all along unable to digest anyone else's opinion ?   I could be a Sikh/Punjabi/Hindu/Muslim/ Catholic / South Indian / Gujrati etc myself but this guy would try to attack anything about you to defend his Khalistani idelogies.  I hope the mods are looking at this .  You're too easy Freshie -  It took you about 8000 or so odd posts on here to create a narrative about yourself ,  I exposed you in less than 20 posts :phehe:  

Ps-   We own quite a good real estate portfolio Dear Khalistani , we got in Real estate in the 80s and have some franchise's in On and AB as well - love for you seperatists to support our businesses 

His anti hindu hate is pretty clear- he started off with Brahmin bashing and now he's got the Gau Mutra jibe out- since the farmers protest this term of abuse has been trending in the west to spew hate against Hindus. Sikhs in the west have started to use this jibe without any fear and the Muslims have jumped on the bandwagon.

This tattu can try to convince us all he wants that he is only 'Anti BJP' but the true nature of extremist sikhs is coming out day by day- i wont be surprised if these lot start attacking indians ( hindus more like) and we have already seen clips of them being attacked during pro india rallies.

He claims he grew up in Bangalore so most likely his parents are still in India- lets show them the posts of abuses and hate he is spewing against hindus and his countrymen, they might be ashamed of giving birth to the cretin who's trying to fit in with his khalistani mates in Kaneda.

4 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

His anti hindu hate is pretty clear- he started off with Brahmin bashing and now he's got the Gau Mutra jibe out- since the farmers protest this term of abuse has been trending in the west to spew hate against Hindus. Sikhs in the west have started to use this jibe without any fear and the Muslims have jumped on the bandwagon.

This tattu can try to convince us all he wants that he is only 'Anti BJP' but the true nature of extremist sikhs is coming out day by day- i wont be surprised if these lot start attacking indians ( hindus more like) and we have already seen clips of them being attacked during pro india rallies.

He claims he grew up in Bangalore so most likely his parents are still in India- lets show them the posts of abuses and hate he is spewing against hindus and his countrymen, they might be ashamed of giving birth to the cretin who's trying to fit in with his khalistani mates in Kaneda.

He is very typical of a lot of Khalistani and seperatist mentality scums we've been seeing over the years.  There is very deep rooted feeling of "injustice" and "insecurities" in these folks . Complicated that with a lack of distinct ideology - West in general does not know much about Sikhs and India's reach in the West further antagonizes these Khalistani seperatists who go out of their way to try and establish their separate identity.  The amount of conflict within the Khalistani seperatists here is quite bad as well based on the caste system/ village of belonging and which sect they have followed.  There have been incidents where swords were taken out within Sikh temples and people were attacked in the temples based on different sects and castes

A lot of brainwashing is done , a lot of fellow Sikhs who weren't born in India have been highly brainwashed about the "sorry" state of Sikhs in India and have tried to plant extremist ideologies in the younger generation. 

It's funny that the majority of pre independence Punjab province lies within Pakistan and Punjabi community is quite predominant in Pakistan and despite Sikhs in Pakistan living under duress and high level of scrutiny and threat - None of the Khalistan slogans are never raised against Pakistan or at the plight of their fellow Sikhs in Pakistan.  Pakistan would not think twice before shooting a Sikh off if any Khalistan issue is raised within Pakistan.  A lot of these Khalistani seperatists are actually funded by ISI and the Pakistani services hence no issue of Khalistan in Pakistan raised despite majority of Punjab state is in Pakistan

The issue is not towards the betterment of their own religion or safeguarding it - but more about it being Anti-India while taking out swords on their own fellow sikhs,  most drug mules/ street peddlers/ cross-border Drug hauls are these Sikhs and from human trafficking to sexual exploitations are being done by Sikhs in Canada , maligning South Asians in general. They have destroyed the image of Sikh's in Canada quite a bit themselves 

Edited by Try_Ball

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/visit-by-indias-counterterror-agency-stirs-up-tension-over-sikh-separatists-in-canada

So as we are dealing with this Khalistani, @Under_Score here ,  I am guessing maybe the Indian Government has been reading the posts in here and making these Freshie Khalistani's in Canada nervous as well !   

NIA team from India was in Ottawa and Khalistani's are getting nervous.

"Sikh groups say the appearance here of top National Investigation Agency (NIA) figures is part of a campaign of intimidation against Indo-Canadians who oppose New Delhi policies.

Sikh separatists, or Khalistanis, were also at the forefront of rallies in Canada to support Indian farmers protesting new agricultural legislation there."   -   Even the Canadian news agency are exposing these idiots.

"“Opening the doors to the NIA in Canada, this is scary for Sikhs,” said Singh Monday. “Sikhs are very disturbed by this news.… It’s difficult to understand how Canada can be working with an organization like this and maintain its human rights standards.”

"the federal government later made reference to “Sikh (Khalistani) extremism” in an annual terrorism report, raising the ire this time of the Sikh community here."

The Khalistani threat in Canada is purely a religion based extremism which has nothing to do with farmers/ social right etc - It's a pure hatred against a state that has been going on for 20-30 years.  These guys have just embarrassed themselves to the point where even the Canadians are aware of these idiots misusing the Canadian platform and the charter to further their own terrorist narrative

1 hour ago, Try_Ball said:

He is very typical of a lot of Khalistani and seperatist mentality scums we've been seeing over the years.  There is very deep rooted feeling of "injustice" and "insecurities" in these folks . Complicated that with a lack of distinct ideology - West in general does not know much about Sikhs and India's reach in the West further antagonizes these Khalistani seperatists who go out of their way to try and establish their separate identity.  The amount of conflict within the Khalistani seperatists here is quite bad as well based on the caste system/ village of belonging and which sect they have followed.  There have been incidents where swords were taken out within Sikh temples and people were attacked in the temples based on different sects and castes

A lot of brainwashing is done , a lot of fellow Sikhs who weren't born in India have been highly brainwashed about the "sorry" state of Sikhs in India and have tried to plant extremist ideologies in the younger generation. 

It's funny that the majority of pre independence Punjab province lies within Pakistan and Punjabi community is quite predominant in Pakistan and despite Sikhs in Pakistan living under duress and high level of scrutiny and threat - None of the Khalistan slogans are never raised against Pakistan or at the plight of their fellow Sikhs in Pakistan.  Pakistan would not think twice before shooting a Sikh off if any Khalistan issue is raised within Pakistan.  A lot of these Khalistani seperatists are actually funded by ISI and the Pakistani services hence no issue of Khalistan in Pakistan raised despite majority of Punjab state is in Pakistan

The issue is not towards the betterment of their own religion or safeguarding it - but more about it being Anti-India while taking out swords on their own fellow sikhs,  most drug mules/ street peddlers/ cross-border Drug hauls are these Sikhs and from human trafficking to sexual exploitations are being done by Sikhs in Canada , maligning South Asians in general. They have destroyed the image of Sikh's in Canada quite a bit themselves 

When nutcases like Sikhs for Justice ( the Tonty Tonty lot) release a 'proposed' map of Khalistan, they completely exclude Punjab in Pakistan and one of their most sacred sites Nankana Saheb.. its a clear indication that Sikh organisations in the west are getting all their funding from the ISI/Pakistan to attempt to continue the Khalistan propaganda and instill hate in younger generation of sikhs against India and Hindus in the West. Before it was limited here.. now in the garb of this 'Ann Data' protest, funding and hateful ideology is being brought into india to young sikhs to portray India and BJP as anti sikh. They keep quiet when their own bretherren get killed in Pak and Afg, they stay quiet when their own women are raped and converted in Pak and Afg. These feckers like the Sikhexpo page spend all their lives buttlicking muslims and pakistan just to demean India.  This is from me to you :finger:

If any NRI or citizen of another country is spreading against India, there entry to India should be revoked permanently and all their property in india be confiscated ( and their families in Punjab be detained). This is only way to deal with these nutcases- extending the olive branch has done absolutely nothing to help the situation

13 hours ago, Under_Score said:

It is funny to see how you darpok Andh-bhakts get rattled when I post against bjp stupidity.....Gau mutra was promoted by illiterates of bjp.....so drink it & stay calm. :smiley:

Aww Khalistani seperatism got upset.   You didn't go on the traffic light today to scream about Farmer's ? 

Edited by Try_Ball

19 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

64 pages of propaganda by the Khalistani extremist pretending to be Indian :hahaha:

Funny part he is , He ACTUALLY is an Indian .....born in India, grew up in India - used an Indian passport - Scammed his way to Canada to drive trucks and now in his full Khalistani avatar .

The insecurity runs deeps in his lot-    They get offended on India / Bollywood / Cricket / Indian festivals etc - everything that reminds them of an identity which they haven't received from the world yet

Edited by Try_Ball

5 minutes ago, Try_Ball said:

Funny part he is , He ACTUALLY is an Indian .....born in India, grew up in India - used an Indian passport - Scammed his way to Canada to drive trucks and now in his full Khalistani avatar .

The insecurity runs deeps in his lot-    They get offended on India / Bollywood / Cricket / Indian festivals etc - everything that reminds them of an identity which they haven't received from the world yet

They are the worst kind.

Neglected everything the matrabhoomi gave them, only to become bootlickers and coolies.