Pappu seems like a good guy

maniac

Nice recipe though, wonder why they didn’t use mutton. Have to start using Kalluppu (rock salt), gives a better taste. Meanwhile, didn’t know Maniacgaru is a fan of RaGa, desh badal raha hain. Speaking of desh, the prince of gaffes says...

Edited by coffee_rules

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Nice recipe though, wonder why they didn’t use mutton. Have to start using Kalluppu (rock salt), gives a better taste. Meanwhile, didn’t know Maniacgaru is a fan of RaGa, desh badal raha hain. Speaking of desh, the prince of gaffes says...

not a fan bhai. I just felt he seems like a nice guy. He didn’t seem fake when trying to be nice. Ask him to give a speech about economics  he will look like a fool  but here in this setting he looked himself. As I said either it was a great act which means he is slowly getting  it  or he is genuinely grounded and has his own sense of morality like someone said. Doesn’t make him a leader though.

Just because we don’t want them to

be in power or he is incompetent doesn’t mean we can appreciate him for being genuinely grounded when interacting with the folks in the video.

On 2/24/2021 at 4:20 AM, maniac said:

No jokes, just saw this video. while it’s all arranged and PR gimmick, you can spot fakeness. Politicians are masters at it but Rahul Gandhi is the last guy you would think can pull of that 2-face politician trick. May be he has figured it out.

Too short of a video to judge and doesn’t mean he is fit to run the country by any means  but on a personal note seems to be an alright bloke.

I used to watch this village cooking channel ... these folks made some of delicious foods.

19 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

I still don't understand how Sonia Gandhi amassed so much power.  Up until Rajiv, I get it.  But her and her kids?  Mind-boggling.  

I think Shri PVN ji tried his best to get rid of family rule, . In hindsight, you can say that PVN needed to win second term because one term was never going to be enough. Hence once Congress lost, Sonia got time to regroup and most likely learn and sat on coffers of illegal money and vast amount of power that came with family rule of over 50 years in India

Pappu is surviving because of BJP, else he would have been finished if we would have got another politician to rule instead of MMS

11 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Looking at Rahul baba's comments in the past, it is difficult to think of him as a "good" man.

I used to think that he's just a naive guy with low IQ but it's been obvious for a few years that he's an entitled bad guy with very low IQ.

13 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Heart says he is a good guy but mind says how could you lead a party with ideology like congress and be a good guy.  

I will not go with my heart here.

Because he is Paapu. Low iq means he can’t effin differentiate  between right and wrong. He bloody lacks common sense. He can and only do scripted work. 

If he is in power, he can be misused by anyone, just like he is randomly getting misused by anti nationals and foreyforces when he is in opposition. 

1 hour ago, Yoda-esque said:

How is he a good guy?

I don't find a big ego with Rahul. Also, the guy seems easy to talk to... there are people who love their own voice and won't listen to others. I have seen plenty of those.:cantstop: again all this doesn't even count if your ideology is anti-hindu and pro-islamist. They can't even be honest with themselves.

Edited by randomGuy

6 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

I don't find a big ego with Rahul. Also, the guy seems easy to talk too... there are people who love their own voice and won't listen to others. I have seen plenty of those.:cantstop: again all this doesn't even count if your ideology is anti-hindu and pro-islamist. They can't even be honest with themselves.

That ego comes with shrewdness and brain and confidence. He seems gifted with brain of primary school kid. I am not calling him stupid or autistic.

1 hour ago, mishra said:

That ego comes with shrewdness and brain and confidence. He seems gifted with brain of primary school kid. I am not calling him stupid or autistic.

Common man, कितने ही धूर्त लोग होते हैं ego वाले। मैं उनको glorify नहीं करूंगा यह बोलकर कि they have confidence and brains।

The whole Pappu thing is a clever plan by BJP IT wing and it worked wonders. And all this Pappu image is from some media interview gaffe. If you ask any Bhakt why Rahul is pappu he will probably show some video where he misspoke some words or will point out that he is half Italian. No Bhakt will talk about Rahul's actual ideology, how it compares to Modi and why they think Modi is better objectively.

Pure brainwashing ( if there was a brain before, but I doubt that