Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham feat Royal family

Franco Vazquez

6 hours ago, Ranvir said:

They have plenty of power, it is just downplayed. The Queen owns a lot of land and gets a personal one on one with the Prime Minister every single week. Does Ambani get the same privilege?

It might just be that a PM would need an appointment from the likes of Ambani. The latter heads a small percentage of India's GDP to be honest. 

I have seen both sons of Diana and allways felt Harry is unfit in the family. My assessment was based on interviews they gave and footages that came from their service period with Roya marines and other departments. Harry’s collegues allways sounded that they were good mates and had good time with Harry. On the contrary Williams collegues were never featured in those videos and if they came, it was very formal. As far as opinion writers, media personals and orhers are concerned, atleast 90% are bootlickers of Royal family. So they will come with some twisted logic even if it is in some form of joke to villiffy Harry and Meghan. As example , they were outraged to see Meghan in white dress on wedding day when she would have wore cream( breach of protocol ) as Harry wasn’t first man in relationship with her, when cause was something else( not racism but unhappiness of Royal family)

Edited by mishra

This royal family looks like a typical Indian household where the Mother in law expects DIL to wear mangalsutra all times, dress in salwar kameez and cook all day. :facepalm:and this seems to be case where the elder DIL is a asskisser who follows all rules and the younger DIL wants to be independent. I can even imagine scenes of Kate bitching about Megan to the queen. Good for them to move out and show the middle finger

On 3/13/2021 at 5:22 AM, ash said:

This royal family looks like a typical Indian household where the Mother in law expects DIL to wear mangalsutra all times, dress in salwar kameez and cook all day. :facepalm:and this seems to be case where the elder DIL is a asskisser who follows all rules and the younger DIL wants to be independent. I can even imagine scenes of Kate bitching about Megan to the queen. Good for them to move out and show the middle finger

I think that is exactly what happened. Kate "While I was making daal at home Meghan went shopping"

Kate to William: "If you dont get rid of this churel I will not let you have sex with me."