IPL 2021 must be stopped and scrapped ....do the IPL organizers have no conscience ????

3 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

What success? I have enough money to live in a 7 star hotel too and not in India but in Dubai and other places too. It seems like you don't have any conscience thats why you would rather prefer people begging for their lives than IPL being cancelled.

So what are you doing to support covid patients in Pakistan with your great wealth?

Pakistani on this thread and the 'educated' Aussie have no idea that BCCI donated 51 crores to the PM fund. Will donate more as they have always done. Team owners Ambani Jindals, Srini are supplying 100s of tonnes of oxygen to the hospital. Made mega donations to the fund set up for covid

And the laughable comment on stadiums being used as covid centers. Shows how much these jealous jokers know about India. 

Just now, Franco Vazquez said:

A lot of players in IPL have had their close ones die during this IPL and they still have not left the bubble. Only one did. Dave Hussey said that the same thing is happening with the officials too.

Expect the Pakistani to invent excuses. Name the players and five a proper source.

1 minute ago, beetle said:

What national resources?

BCCI and the owners are spending money and they will produce money for bcci which will help support local  cricketers in India who are suffering as much as many Indian because of lack of opportunity to earn since last year.

People need to be paid and if it can be done safely ,it should be done. The country cannot stop indefinetely without causing greater hardship for people.

So money is more important than lives now? Ambulances and testing kits are being wasted on a tournament where the people are dying on streets and cant even get ambulance. Stop pretending like cricketers the only people who have lost work since COVID, A lot of people have lost their livelihood because of COVID.

1 minute ago, beetle said:

What national resources?

BCCI and the owners are spending money and they will produce money for bcci which will help support local  cricketers in India who are suffering as much as many Indian because of lack of opportunity to earn since last year.

People need to be paid and if it can be done safely ,it should be done. The country cannot stop indefinetely without causing greater hardship for people.

You need a mental check up asap.

There is an ongoing national calamity with 2000- 3000 min  dead every single day and you think cricketers who are suffering because of a lack of opportunity is a national prerogative.

Go see a doctor. And hope that no cricketer has not come in for a scan, else you will have to wait. The cricketer has to be bio-secured and play IPL. 

6 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

What success? I have enough money to live in a 7 star hotel too and not in India but in Dubai and other places too. It seems like you don't have any conscience thats why you would rather prefer people begging for their lives than IPL being cancelled.

I am not a Pakistani nor am I an 'educated' Aussie. That's good enough for me. Thanks

25 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

I will explain to you in simple terms, the IPL going ahead is done for those financially invested in the tournament, they have no interest or care what is happening to the every day Indian like yourself.

Playing and supporting a tournament like this while the country is ravaged by COVID shows just how out of touch some are with reality. It also explains why the average person is not taking COVID seriously. Until life stops, there will be many in India that will continue to spread COVID.

If the IPL is so great, why not have more tournaments once its ended? Lets have a festival of sport, while Indians are dying literally outside the stadium on the street.

So your entire argument is kind philosophical & moral. 

You claim playing cricket while the average man is dying in the street is not moral. While you also claim the average man is not taking COVID seriously because of IPL.
Both of these aren’t logically consistent. An avg man not convinced by society breaking down in front of him & people dying in the streets as you claim, will suddenly be convinced to follow rules because an IPL played in a bio secure bubble is stopped? 

Also why just target cricket, soap operas are going on, movies are still getting released either in theaters or OTT. Is this a ban on all entertainment or just cricket?

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

So what are you doing to support covid patients in Pakistan with your great wealth?

I am not hosting a premier tournament in the midst of a pandemic. I have no connections with Pakistan other than my parents who are from there (one of them). I don't owe anything to that country but still I have a family there and have at least helped them with finances when they were struggling with covid.

5 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Expect the Pakistani to invent excuses. Name the players and five a proper source.

7 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

A lot of players in IPL have had their close ones die during this IPL and they still have not left the bubble. Only one did. Dave Hussey said that the same thing is happening with the officials too.

Hey you Pakistani, show me the source you joker.

1 minute ago, IndianRenegade said:

So your entire argument is kind philosophical & moral. 

You claim playing cricket while the average man is dying in the street is not moral. While you also claim the average man is not taking COVID seriously because of IPL.
Both of these aren’t logically consistent. An avg man not convinced by society breaking down in front of him & people dying in the streets as you claim, will suddenly be convinced to follow rules because an IPL played in a bio secure bubble is stopped? 

Also why just target cricket, soap operas are going on, movies are still getting released either in theaters or OTT. Is this a ban on all entertainment or just cricket?

From what I know, the movies were shot well before the second wave of COVID and some of them were shot overseas as well so there is nothing wrong with it as they did not shoot when people on the streets were dying and they probably did not even have 7 star hotels booked for over 100 people bc of covid.

5 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

So money is more important than lives now? Ambulances and testing kits are being wasted on a tournament where the people are dying on streets and cant even get ambulance. Stop pretending like cricketers the only people who have lost work since COVID, A lot of people have lost their livelihood because of COVID.

This is the only valid argument I have seen other than the philosophical & moral drivel.

yes the government should look into the medical inventory spent non essential stuff like IPL & if it can help fighting COVID. If so go ahead & cancel IPL or anything non essential using up medical personal & inventory.

5 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

From what I know, the movies were shot well before the second wave of COVID and some of them were shot overseas as well so there is nothing wrong with it as they did not shoot when people on the streets were dying and they probably did not even have 7 star hotels booked for over 100 people bc of covid.

This isn’t certainly not the case, movie shooting & soap operas are still going on.

9 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

This Pakistani's biggest problem with IPL is that players are living in 7 star hotels.

Don't be so jealous. Work hard and even a dunderhead like you can do well. There is still hope for you.

Just now, ShoonyaSifar said:

This Pakistani's biggest problem with IPL is that players are living in 7 star hotels.

Don't be so jealous. Work hard and even a dunderhead like you can do well. There is still hope for you.

Yeah I have a problem with them living in 7 star hotels when the country is going through covid tsunami, people cannot get oxygen at hospitals, there are no beds in the hospitals.