Family man 2 banned in Tamil Nadu ?

gattaca

Now that discussions about Suchi-Dhriti going on, Can anyone tell me what was Arvind's role about, Atleast many hated Suchi, few liked. Didnt get what was Arvind's role. The Actor who played that-Sharad kelkar is not nobody. Very well known tv actor he is. Even Priyamani's role was wasted, the actress of her calibre had hardly anything to provide in the 2nd season.

Samantha is an awesome actress. I dont have any comment on how she was portrayed, dark skin or baddie or terrorist. In her situation, we cannot imagine what would person do. She lost father, and a sibling and then her mother. gang raped by countless during the massacre. She turns baddie. She was the best character of the series. I will keep aside a Tamil angle because I really dont know much about the politics.

Priyamani does full justice. Because it was quite a side role, anyone less talented would have completely dropped the hold in the story. Manoj is no doubt a good actor but they should have worked on him more.

That Sajid guy was also very good. His role was well defined. The kids were fun in the story.

I liked both the seasons. I only watched them because you guys talk about it. I didnt know anything about this WS.

6 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Samantha is an awesome actress. I dont have any comment on how she was portrayed, dark skin or baddie or terrorist. In her situation, we cannot imagine what would person do. She lost father, and a sibling and then her mother. gang raped by countless during the massacre. She turns baddie. She was the best character of the series. I will keep aside a Tamil angle because I really dont know much about the politics.

Priyamani does full justice. Because it was quite a side role, anyone less talented would have completely dropped the hold in the story. Manoj is no doubt a good actor but they should have worked on him more.

That Sajid guy was also very good. His role was well defined. The kids were fun in the story.

I liked both the seasons. I only watched them because you guys talk about it. I didnt know anything about this WS.

That interrogation scene where Raji calls out Tiwari's lie, that's some of the most incredible acting I've seen. Next only to Joker interrogation scene in "The Dark Knight".

Also, how Raji prefers to use her hands to kill instead of guns as guns make too much noise, wow. That girl has seen some s hit in her life to become that battle hardened. 

Samantha gave the performance of her career. Wonder if she will ever to be able to top this :hatsoff:

On 6/14/2021 at 6:39 PM, kepler37b said:

Actually its good for srikanth. Dude is dynamic and dashing. He will net a much younger woman next time. 

Raji will survive the plane crash and come back with plastic surgery to honey trap him.

2 minutes ago, nevada said:

IRL yes, but plotwise she needs plastic surgery to change complexion. Unless they show her dark complexion as a disguise. 

If her tan is because of being in jungles as a guerilla soldier, then after surviving the crash , she can move to Switzerland and get her original skin color back and then honeytrap the family man. No plastic surgery needed. Paisa bachalo 

5 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

Next season should be a triangle. Shrikanth behind Raji and Suchi behind Shrikanth. And to boost the liberal dose, we can also have a love story between raji and suchi. 

Where does Arvind go?Maybe he's ditched by Suchi and turns into a terrorist as revenge :hmmm: