Tokyo 2020 Paralympics: Record 19 medals thus far!!!! Amazing

Just now, Jay said:

No he says that because Pakistan is irrelevant right now. 

let him cry himself to sleep then. Spewing useless bitterness. As a non hockey fan I can obviously see India is giving a fight here and have the skill but Belgium just seems athletically at a different level. Will take some effort to beat them 

2 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

India have done well not to concede another goal. The way Belgian playing they should have scored at least 3 more

This is hockey, not a cricket match and goals can't be scored like runs. 

Edited by Gollum
2 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

Need to score a goal in last minute.. :giggle:

Nothing as hurtful as that. 

I was at the 2014 World cup game against Belgium, when they scored the winning goal with 25 seconds to go. It was a bitter end to a great game, with desis making more noise in a stadium with plenty of Belgian support.

Perfect day for payback! 

1 minute ago, Franco Vazquez said:

There are far more goals scored in Hockey than in Football and with frequent PC the matches are much more likely to be high scoring

its half way through and there are 4 goals scored already lol. Have you seen the scorecards of all the games so far?

1 minute ago, Franco Vazquez said:

There are far more goals scored in Hockey than in Football and with frequent PC the matches are much more likely to be high scoring

Why don;t you just get the hell out of ICF and move to Pee pee.

You are far far far closer to being from Pak than India.  What keeps you here other than being a troll ?????

1 minute ago, rangeelaraja said:

Why don;t you just get the hell out of ICF and move to Pee pee.

You are far far far closer to being from Pak than India.  What keeps you here other than being a troll ?????

Badalte hai rang kaise kaise. Same forum used to like me years ago and now the same one hates me