Can someone count the numbers of times we have won after having our backs to the wall under kohli's captaincy

11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

If he looses another t20 Wc and Rohit wins another IPL which can happen in a span of few months atleast he is loosing he is loosing his t20 captaincy, if he still doesnt well then BCCI walo chudiyan pehn leni chahiye

Bcci doesn’t give weightage to T20 cricket. I doubt that will move the needle. It will be either odi wc or test series.

11 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Dharamsala 2017 vs Australia...  Whatta Test match. Aus won the toss & looked all set to smash us in decider & till Lunch as well.  Then post lunch session & dream Kuldeep spell.  Rahane the GOAT led us to a memorable win.

Asia Cup 2018 final..  Under Kohli we would definitely Choke..  Bumrah had already choked & Liton Das had put him to sword already.

Rohit the Captain kept his Calm & we managed to restrict them..  Something we could have done with Pakistan as well in CT17.

That was our last Multi nation Trophy as well. 

Dharamshala was where Rahane led us to victory

1 hour ago, Sandeep99 said:

I can't even remember many tight matches we won under the clown especially when we're defending - even in bilaterals. Either we win handsomely or we just give up. He is not a good strategist/judge of talent and that clearly shows.

You are being very charitable there LOL The guy is a big ZERO when it comes to team strategy or spotting and grooming talent. He has been a test captain for 6+ years now, nearly the same time as Dhoniand longer than Dada, hasn't been able to groom one single youngster.

Flip side of this logic in defending Kohli would be in tests at least, we have been so dominant that the chance to come from behind hasn't been there. But the 2017 Australia home series which we came close to losing and the England series this year where we lost the first test are the only ones I remember. In the first one Rahane captained in one of the games.

Split his captaincy into two phases - pre and post 2018 Aus series win. Till that series except the 2017 CT choke, he was doing well as a captain, despite the obvious cockups of dropping Pujara, Rahane or Bhuvi in WI/Eng/SA and the ego clash with Kumble.

Pre-2018, from what I remember we had

1. Ashwin and Saha hitting 100s vs WI to lead us to a test win

2. Kedar Jadhav hitting a 100+ at number 6 in a 320+ successful chase vs England

3. Bengaluru test vs Aus where we won despite a score of 176 and being 0-1 down in the series , defended 187 in the 4th innings (though on a bunsen burner) (can we get THAT KL Rahul ver 1.0 back please :pray:)

4. Winning at Jo'burg in 2018 after being bowled out for 187 in the 1st innings (one of our best ever wins in SENA before Aus series wins)

Edited by ShoonyaSifar
1 hour ago, rollingstoned said:

Flip side of this logic in defending Kohli would be in tests at least, we have been so dominant that the chance to come from behind hasn't been there. But the 2017 Australia home series which we came close to losing and the England series this year where we lost the first test are the only ones I remember. In the first one Rahane captained in one of the games.

The decider test of the home series in 2017 was won under Rahane...  Despite losing the toss.  RAT was against the debut of Kuldeep but Kumble took the call.  And it turned out to be game changing one.