Can someone count the numbers of times we have won after having our backs to the wall under kohli's captaincy

• Recent Aus test series
  • Last night ODI game
  • Nidhas 

These few times specially on 1st we pretty much pulled off the impossiible and Kohli wasnt in dressing room. Does any one remember such victories under kohli in his tenure. 

Its a genuine question , as i cant seem to recall any . Is it becoz the next generation has great self belief or is it a case of dressing room without  nervous n hassled energy

29 minutes ago, gattaca said:

@Ankit_sharma03 Not under Kohli. Kohli is not going anywhere though. Unless he goes terribly out of form. He cant be dropped from captaincy. The only time can be dropped is he plays terribly for extended period. Indian captaincy is a safety net for him. 

If he looses another t20 Wc and Rohit wins another IPL which can happen in a span of few months atleast he is loosing he is loosing his t20 captaincy, if he still doesnt well then BCCI walo chudiyan pehn leni chahiye

9 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:
  • Recent Aus test series
  • Last night ODI game
  • Nidhas 

These few times specially on 1st we pretty much pulled off the impossiible and Kohli wasnt in dressing room. Does any one remember such victories under kohli in his tenure. 

Its a genuine question , as i cant seem to recall any . Is it becoz the next generation has great self belief or is it a case of dressing room without  nervous n hassled energy

I recall one ODI vs England where we were 4 down inside 10 overs chasing a huge score and Kohli and Jadhavji saw us home

4 hours ago, Nikola said:

Kohli is going no where till 2023 world cup doesn't matter how badly we loose next 2 t20 worldcup.

Its bitter but true, however 2023 is still 2 years away and no stranger or a complete newbie like Dhoni will be asked to lead this side,Rohit is very well versed with strength, weakness,bench strength of this setup

It won't take him too much time to adgest with the regular environment,not even days

There is still time to make corrections as this is an golden opportunity to lay hands on 50 over ICC trophy once again,we have the men to win ,just need a sane leader not a clown Bollywoodia chewt who has a habit of scoring self goals before every contest and meek surrenders

14 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:
  • Recent Aus test series
  • Last night ODI game
  • Nidhas 

Dharamsala 2017 vs Australia...  Whatta Test match. Aus won the toss & looked all set to smash us in decider & till Lunch as well.  Then post lunch session & dream Kuldeep spell.  Rahane the GOAT led us to a memorable win.

Asia Cup 2018 final..  Under Kohli we would definitely Choke..  Bumrah had already choked & Liton Das had put him to sword already.

Rohit the Captain kept his Calm & we managed to restrict them..  Something we could have done with Pakistan as well in CT17.

That was our last Multi nation Trophy as well. 

42 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

I can't even remember many tight matches we won under the clown especially when we're defending - even in bilaterals. Either we win handsomely or we just give up. He is not a good strategist/judge of talent and that clearly shows.

He failed to defend 340 odd in NZ last year. Highest chase ever in NZ if I am not wrong.  Horrendous Captaincy against Latham & Rosco. 

Then in the 2nd ODI we had NZ on the ropes...  Jamieson smoked us & took Kiwis to a fighting total & then we lost the series. 

Christchurch Test 2020 choke...  I will never forgive Clown for that.  Bigger heartbreak for me than WTC final.  Absolutely sh*** captaincy as soon as their Tail came.  Less said about his batting better would be.