The Indian community in UK needs to move away from the Labour party

Malcolm Merlyn

The labour party is getting more and more pro pakistani. So much so that they led an attack on the Indian HC in London.

Yet i see a certain number of Indians still supporting labour. They see tories as anti immigration and anti immigrants and hence support labour.

But the labour party seems to care for only Pakistani or muslims. So much so that the last labour leader wanted to interfere in Kashmir.

Latest is that Pakistani are crying and whining that they are on UK's travel red list while India has been moved to the amber list. Now these Pakistani have no sound reason, except that they want parity with India. Forgetting that India's positivity rate is 2.5 per cent whila pakistan's is nearly 10 per cent and pakistan tests only 50k-60k a day.

Nearly 50cr vaccine doses have been given in India, mostly AZ or Covaxin. While pakistan has not given even 3cr and they mostly use chinese vaccines.

Indian community in uk will suffer if these pakistani supporting labour comes to power. Lets be honest, there is a very slim chance that a pakistani will ever be actually friends with a non muslim or an Indian.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

Let me guess. Labour is the leftist party right. In all anglophone countries, the leftist media is always against us. Leftists need agitation and quarreling nuisance which the pakistanis and african amricans / british africans provide. They don't want minorities that are decent tax paying citizens. All Indians must boycott the left.

5 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

The labour party is getting more and more pro pakistani. So much so that they led an attack on the Indian HC in London.

Yet i see a certain number of Indians still supporting labour. They see tories as anti immigration and anti immigrants and hence support labour.

But the labour party seems to care for only Pakistani or muslims. So much so that the last labour leader wanted to interfere in Kashmir.

Latest is that Pakistani are crying and whining that they are on UK's travel red list while India has been moved to the amber list. Now these Pakistani have no sound reason, except that they want parity with India. Forgetting that India's positivity rate is 2.5 per cent whila pakistan's is nearly 10 per cent and pakistan tests only 50k-60k a day.

Nearly 50cr vaccine doses have been given in India, mostly AZ or Covaxin. While pakistan has not given even 3cr and they mostly use chinese vaccines.

Indian community in uk will suffer if these pakistani supporting labour comes to power. Lets be honest, there is a very slim chance that a pakistani will ever be actually friends with a non muslim or an Indian.

The issue is not the labor party but Pakistan. Currently the world is such a place Labor or Tories they all have to work with India.

7 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

And why should Indian community move away from labour party?

You have mentioned that tories are anti-immigration, so what's the benefit that Indian community will get by supporting tories?

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

You have mentioned that tories are anti-immigration, so what's the benefit that Indian community will get by supporting tories?

Phoren settled Endians are as anti-immigrant as it can get. Even for immigration from their own country. Experienced it in UK and USA.

Bsdk bhaiya,

Tories oppose illegal immigration like when people land on beaches with boats or people overstaying visas or fake asylum seekers or immigrants who live off benefits etc.

Or when a small minority of immigrants oppose actions of UK because of religion.

What tories are doing is a very fair thing to do.

6 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Bsdk bhaiya,

Tories oppose illegal immigration like when people land on beaches with boats or people overstaying visas or fake asylum seekers or immigrants who live off benefits etc.

Or when a small minority of immigrants oppose actions of UK because of religion.

What tories are doing is a very fair thing to do.

Ok, then again question is why should Indian community need to move away from the labour party? 

Ok, then again question is why should Indian community need to move away from the labour party? 

Because labours are now sold to Pakistani. Labour MPs led the attack on Indian HC by Pakistani.

Pakistani are one of the poorest communities in uk, Indians the richest, time isnt far that Pakistani will start attacking rich minority communities and the labour will simply watch.

Indian community is already moving towards tories, its time they move lock stock and barrel.

Next time please read the op, before asking questions.

I would like to see some numbers on this. My sense of that the educated well off Indians are voting for Conservative party. Labour is shrinking everywhere, so catering to Muslim vote bank is understandable. Perhaps so young leftist self hating college educated Indians are still voting for them. 

But overall trend says that labour as a party could be out of power for years on end perhaps even decade. 

Indians are ideal immigrants, and they do not fit the victim mentality associated with many other immigrants groups or minorities. High integration, high education, high skills, high social values. That can be a strength, yet it can be weakness. They have no voice, no unity, while Labour are filled with pressure groups (Muslims) who demand their own agenda....

I see the same trends with Dems and Republicans in USA. More and more Muslims forcing power in the dem party and screamers of cancel culture of Islamophobia . Ro Khanna attended a HAF event, and they asked him to step down as It is a bad Hindutva organization  for them and CAIR is good

Edited by coffee_rules

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I see the same trends with Dems and Republicans in USA. More and more Muslims forcing power in the dem party and screamers of cancel culture of Islamophobia . Ro Khanna attended a HAF event, and they asked him to step down as It is a bad Hindutva organization  for them and CAIR is good

Pakistan caucus? Why is Indian origin politician part of Pakistan caucus ?

https://www.indiaabroad.com/politics/ro-khanna-rejects-hindu-group-s-call-to-withdraw-from-congressional-pakistan-caucus/article_aed42f86-df24-11e9-bf0a-2b80927c655b.html

6 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Mistook Ro Khanna for somebody else. Ro Khanna is a chutiya

https://ca.cair.com/sfba/news/local-muslim-and-jewish-organizations-condemn-san-ramon-mayoral-candidate-sanat-sethys-islamophobia/

Mayoral candidate refused to attend a CAIR event, people called him a Islamophobe, Jews joined Muslims too :facepalm:

18 minutes ago, gattaca said:

We have another cuck of a congresswoman Pramila Jayapal who is pro-Pakistan I the Kashmir policy, peddles religious intolerance in India

https://www.news18.com/news/india/indian-american-community-feels-betrayed-cheated-by-pramila-jayapals-resolution-on-kashmir-2418943.html

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

We have another cuck of a congresswoman Pramila Jayapal who is pro-Pakistan I the Kashmir policy, peddles religious intolerance in India

https://www.news18.com/news/india/indian-american-community-feels-betrayed-cheated-by-pramila-jayapals-resolution-on-kashmir-2418943.html

She is the most useless congresswoman of Indian origin.

On 8/6/2021 at 10:49 AM, kepler37b said:

Phoren settled Endians are as anti-immigrant as it can get. Even for immigration from their own country. Experienced it in UK and USA.

Indians are generally the most racist people lol. When someone moves to a good locality the locals come home with nice dishes good wishes gesture but still. Indians there won't do that won't want to be friendly really would be sad that there are more Indians in the locality. Only Chinese are more racist. Pakistanis will be but they can't afford to be.their localities become ghettos in one generation. 

On 8/8/2021 at 9:54 PM, coffee_rules said:

That's the tragedy. The foreigners leading the "sanctions", "beatings" on India are often Indian ethnicity people, not your Goras. A large number of Indian origin absolutely loathe their origin place of themselves or their forefathers. 

Is it inferiority complex? Burden of guilt? Backward culture stereotypes? I never understood it completely.