Official: Virat Kohli to step down from captaincy after T20 WC

puneet28

On 9/17/2021 at 11:25 AM, prudent_kreeda said:

Due to performance & merit as captain.  At what age Mike Brearly was reinstated as captain ?.  

BTW , Rohit will be captain for another 2+ years and in the meantime somone younger will be groomed  as vice captain in all 3 formats .

My post is talking about making VC, not captain. Virat or Rohit, any of the two can be captain but needs to groom younger VCs. Don't think Kohli is resigning before 2023 WC. He would want to win it before retiring. By that time, Rohit would be too old.

T20I, tbh, don't care. T20s should limited to club cricket and not played at international level.

Edited by rkt.india
4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

My post is talking about making VC, not captain. Virat or Rohit, any of the two can be captain but needs to groom younger VCs. Don't think Kohli is resigning before 2023 WC. He would want to win it before retiring. By that time, Rohit would be too old.

T20I, tbh, don't care. T20s should limited

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

T20I, tbh, don't care. T20s should limited to club cricket and not played at international level.

to club cricket and not played at international level.

strike rate below 20 is not acceptable. atleast 35. 

5 hours ago, rkt.india said:

In test cricket, defense is the intent to stay in the crease for a long period.

no if u dnt put bad balls away , its negative batting 

leaving good balls is ok, having limited shot range is understandable but not putting bad balls away thats was the problem. He goes in his shell n thats where problem starts , this discussion started in wI and look at his record in WI.