T. Natarajan tested positive ,6 others (including Vijay shankar isolated). Match to go ahead as per schedule

Ankit_sharma03

48 minutes ago, zen said:

Ok players are expected to adhere to playing policies in IPL … At other places, they can be fearful even though they could play 

They only went by BCCI playing policies at other places too like England and before that SL. 

47 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Not if close contacts are isolated.

You are the only one talking about this close contact clause. Show me the clause where it applies to indian international matches or stop making up things. Every series is played by host rules and not the rules of the touring nation

If such a clause was there BCCI would not have agreed to keep playing the test. We all know BCCI had agreed, it was players who refused 

Edited by New guy

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Well they didn't do the same for 5th test lol  Kohli was not isolated either.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe_JfYRvnKiysQHoVecuJ

@rkt.india Any thoughts?

It does make our stance look hypocritical.

Playing a test match without a physio is a totally different ball game tho.

The entire saga has been messy.

I heard BCCI wanted the game to continue but players didn't. Was it players or just Kohli?

3 hours ago, New guy said:

You are the only one talking about this close contact clause. Show me the clause where it applies to indian international matches or stop making up things. Every series is played by host rules and not the rules of the touring nation

If such a clause was there BCCI would not have agreed to keep playing the test. We all know BCCI had agreed, it was players who refused 

link? There are reports that BCCI didn't want the Test at all and wanted to prepone it but ECB refused due to the precious Hundred tournament.

Earlier you claimed that Ganguly denied that players had asked for delayed Test.When I asked for link,you didnt respond.