WT20 squad IPL performance watch.

Mariyam

Still early days so never say never but some ominous signs.

Ashwin was pathetic 

Kohli is going through a messy divorce with BCCI 

Bhuvi was poor 

Pandya despite hardly playing is saved wrapped in cotton wool, so the idea is for him to start coming to WT20 and deliver right of the bat.

Rohit didn’t play and hopefully it’s not due to niggles

Varun C and Axar have shown promise and jury out on the others. Pant’s knock today was decent so let’s see if he has regained his batting form. 

I am very tempted to pick Arhsdeep Singh in the team. A left arm seamer and who has all the variations for T20 cricket. We can drop an extra spinner in Akhsar Patel and draft this guy in.

Also will closely monitor both Dhawan & Rahul's form and pick one. I personally believe Dhawan is in better T20 form and can also give us left-right combo at the top. KLs game has changed now for good since he is a test opener.

Both Chahal and Charar's form should be monitored too and take a call by 10th Oct.

Hardik Pandya need a kick behind his arse from Ambani's and ask him to play & bowl full 4 overs in all matches from here on. He is no special chosen one that he will extra privilege. If he cant bowl 4 overs in IPL games, team mgmt should take a call if he is worth playing as batsman alone.

Ishan Kishan's form should be monitored too and if Iyer is doing better than a case can be made for later.

25 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Also will closely monitor both Dhawan & Rahul's form and pick one. I personally believe Dhawan is in better T20 form and can also give us left-right combo at the top. KLs game has changed now for good since he is a test opener.

no point, dhawan has piled on runs in all last 3 season of IPL yet if u see his numbers when he goes back to international he fails as he use to . It has happened all 3 yrs 

KL isnt batting like how he use yet his s/r n avg is higher then dhawan this season. 

That left right makes no sense coz dhawan n rohit doesnt suit each other style, which is why they have failed together in t20 (a large sample suggest that )

Shaw helps dhawan to bat the way he wants 

30 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I am very tempted to pick Arhsdeep Singh in the team. A left arm seamer and who has all the variations for T20 cricket. We can drop an extra spinner in Akhsar Patel and draft this guy in.

Both Chahal and Charar's form should be monitored too and take a call by 10th Oct.

Hardik Pandya need a kick behind his arse from Ambani's and ask him to play & bowl full 4 overs in all matches from here on. He is no special chosen one that he will extra privilege. If he cant bowl 4 overs in IPL games, team mgmt should take a call if he is worth playing as batsman alone.

Ishan Kishan's form should be monitored too and if Iyer is doing better than a case can be made for later.

No need for so many changes, IPL shudnt be taken this srsly

7 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Axar is a backup No.7 too.

We need backups for every position to cover for injuries.