Venkatesh Iyer has a presence about him

maniac

On 9/24/2021 at 7:10 AM, New guy said:

Reminds me of yuvraj singh

if you find shivam dube thread na , someone their also compared him with yuvi n said same n ill repeat

Dnt please dont- yuvraj was a rare gift of timing + power + class 

He is nowhere close to yuvraj , infact zameen asmaan ka farq hai 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

16 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

their is something that doesnt convince me about iyer totally, he doesnt look in control against pace

He cuts & pulls well..  Probably would be suited more to flat tracks. 

His fitness is his bigger issue.  Looks jaded after a while.  Once that happens reflexes slow down. 

20 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

He cuts & pulls well..  Probably would be suited more to flat tracks. 

His fitness is his bigger issue.  Looks jaded after a while.  Once that happens reflexes slow down. 

Na their is something else i hvent been able to figure out till now 

Fitness will improve by next season 

6 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Yuvraj struggled a lot in his first few years but improved later but age on his side.His 1st 2 innings against aus and sa were critical to make them believe in his ability.

he was an awful player of spin one of the worst in India but he had class , i dnt see any class in iyer or even same level power+timing or even control 

Im not talking about consistency coz in case of iyer we need to wait on consistency test, im just making a remark on ability . 

umran Malik and venkatesh iyer are the finds of this IPL.....

venky seems a brae batsman and a slow bowler..kinda a 6th bowler but i feel he should play for india in ODI and T20"s soon

Umran should be picked for tests after 6 to 12 months. if they wait he will also slow down. they need to expedite him into indian team fast.