Omg, waqar Younis says the most incredible thing about rizwans innings was when he prayed namaz in front of Hindus, shocking.

Mesky99

5 hours ago, First class said:

I have been a big admirer of Waqar the fast bowler and I thought he was a sensible guy but what he said on TV was shocking for me , could not imagine he would say something so stupid. I hate when Pakistanis cricketer bring religion to the game in any way . I also did not like the drama created by Rizwan by offering prayer during his inning . I miss Pakistanis cricketers of the past , in Imran khan era, hey were "normal: cricketers . It all started with Inzi, I hate him as person for the same reason , although I admire his cricket career. 

We had Ahmed Shehzad trying to convert Dilshan to a muslim on the field. As Tarek Fatah says "How does one country produce so many rectums?"

Waqar who btw looks like ashish vidyarthi rofl is a despicable pathetic mentally stunted weasel. 

Indians I know are very tolerant. 

But there are Indians out there who would retaliate and humiliate him for uttering such rubbish. 

You better hope pork munching inbred don't meet us in the finals if we make it. We will end your run there. 

See you soon incests. 

18 hours ago, First class said:

I have been a big admirer of Waqar the fast bowler and I thought he was a sensible guy but what he said on TV was shocking for me , could not imagine he would say something so stupid. I hate when Pakistanis cricketer bring religion to the game in any way . I also did not like the drama created by Rizwan by offering prayer during his inning . I miss Pakistanis cricketers of the past , in Imran khan era, hey were "normal: cricketers . It all started with Inzi, I hate him as person for the same reason , although I admire his cricket career. 

Imran was the worse infact, a snake who put up a great act, Punjab based pathans are patronised by the Pak army, these non pasthun speaking pathans will also play to the galleries being controlled by the Pak army, Imran is a puppet.

17 minutes ago, Jay said:

Waqar who btw looks like ashish vidyarthi rofl is a despicable pathetic mentally stunted weasel. 

Indians I know are very tolerant. 

But there are Indians out there who would retaliate and humiliate him for uttering such rubbish. 

You better hope pork munching inbred don't meet us in the finals if we make it. We will end your run there. 

See you soon incests. 

A grave insult to Ashish Vidyarthi. That man is a true legend.

Should not come as a surprise and honestly we should not give them any attention. No one corrected him in the show nor were there any backlash from his own countrymen/players. This shows that its "Normal" for them.

What worries me most and does surprise me a bit is the Internal situation. I live in a mixed locality and the celebrations that followed was seriously disgusting....it's straight up provocation.  This is the immediate and long term concern like where are we heading? 

In the Islamic world, it's not uncommon to call for the final victory of Islam over everyone else. This is pretty well known to anyone other than the most politically correct. Look at every other Muslim chronicler in history and they always talk about the army of Islam and its victories/defeats etc.  This was not unique to the Islamic world if course but it's still prevalent there in this day and age. 

13 hours ago, Grand_Design said:

In the Islamic world, it's not uncommon to call for the final victory of Islam over everyone else. This is pretty well known to anyone other than the most politically correct. Look at every other Muslim chronicler in history and they always talk about the army of Islam and its victories/defeats etc.  This was not unique to the Islamic world if course but it's still prevalent there in this day and age. 

How does the professional world go about this? Should ring wing in India be given a free hand against Islamists? Dialogue with these leeches will not have much effect.

Edited by Mesky99
14 hours ago, nikrulz said:

Should not come as a surprise and honestly we should not give them any attention. No one corrected him in the show nor were there any backlash from his own countrymen/players. This shows that its "Normal" for them.

What worries me most and does surprise me a bit is the Internal situation. I live in a mixed locality and the celebrations that followed was seriously disgusting....it's straight up provocation.  This is the immediate and long term concern like where are we heading? 

Where in India was this? I guess Muslims were celebrating Pakistani victory, did the Hindus of your colony speak up?

13 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Hindus in your locality are cucks and napunsak then- dande lekar koot koot ke peetna tha chewtiyon ko. If you dont they will overtake you in numbers and do the provocation physically to drive you out of your own localities

Hundred percent, the only way muzzies learn is when you give it back hard.

On 10/26/2021 at 2:42 AM, Norman said:

So offering Namaz in the middle of Hindus is a big thing for these guys? Such inferiority complex... :no:

If he had said in front of Indians then it would have suggested inferiority complex. But he says while surrounded by Hindus. THere is a very demeaning connotation to it.

For money, status even game technique and all, they definitely show their inferiority complex but when it comes to their religion they think we are worst while they are the best. It is all $ucked up.

Edited by dial_100