Kane Williamson stands between India and semi final slot.

maniac

Unfortunately this guy has nerves of steel. Nzl are a good side but it’s their captain who has this calmness about him won’t let too many mistakes happen.

Have a feeling he won’t let Afghan sniff even a chance.

If we get through it’s a miracle but unfortunately Williamson is the last guy you would expect to screw it up.

Losing to a weaker side means the stronger side has to make more mistakes along with the weaker side playing out of their skin.

I have no doubt Afghanistan is going to bring it but I doubt Williamson will allow too many fumbles.

He stands between India and a semi final slot singlehandedly.

50 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

Virat and Kane are good friends, but Kane sure knows how to rock his buddy's boat. :((

Their friendship is just media pr. I know they played cricket together from u-19 level and they maybe on friendly terms but I don’t see anything in common between the 2 to strike a friendship based on how they come across.

Obviosuly it is my observation and it could be crap but so is this whole Williamson-Kohli ki jodi Jai-veeru ki jodi peddled by Indian media . I remember Indian media calling Sachin and Federer as best friends after they were photographed together during Wimbledon or something lol.

1 minute ago, Finer said:

We are talking about Afghanistan that is not sold out against Nee Zealand. Afghanistan is very competitive team often found missing against native icf.

According to this logic, why would they not be sold out if it can help Ind? I thought that was the surmise all along from Pak fans? You seem to be contradicting yourself. 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Their friendship is just media pr. I know they played cricket together from u-19 level and they maybe on friendly terms but I don’t see anything in common between the 2 to strike a friendship based on how they come across.

Obviosuly it is my observation and it could be crap but so is this whole Williamson-Kohli ki jodi Jai-veeru ki jodi peddled by Indian media . I remember Indian media calling Sachin and Federer as best friends after they were photographed together during Wimbledon or something lol.

They are actually branded by the broadcasters as Fire and Ice. :laugh1:

Truth be told, there is no friendship as such in most cases. Deep inside, most of these guys want to build their image as pro-India or coming across as friendly to Indian public for building their own image for IPL fandom. More fandom = More Money at the auction table.

Some of these guys wander around to padosi interviews and say something stupid about IPL vs PSL crap. So I don't take these hugs too seriously.

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

when they were interviewed for the WC Test final coverage Kohli was carrying on like they are best chums. Kane did not reciprocate!

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

Kane Williamson is a fine Naya Pakistan batsmen. He will never favor Indians! 

He seems to favor IPL though which most Pak cricketers/fans seem to hate. Gaddar to nahi nikla woh?

Edited by Adi_91
Just now, Shaz1 said:

For a IPL crony he has made sure to knock India out of any major tournament. I don’t see him stopping now! India will need to send one of there batsmen to help Afghanistan win this match. Or better yet a special check.

He has not knocked Ind out. To be fair, we have played badly and we will not make it due to that if anything. For a troll like you, I am trying to drive sense.

Let me break it down to you. This is a stupid T20 WC which is not even remotely big as the 50 over WC. And even if we don't make it, Ind cricket system is doing well and we have enough resources to bounce back next year.