Thank You P.M. Modi for withdrawing farm laws

Khota

56 minutes ago, someone said:

This government spoke in courts and parliament, that MSP is here to stay. Next, where was MSP removal in the farm bills? It was 3 farm bills, and all on different issues, practices. Yet, your side are too greedy and selfish.

I vividly remember at protests start, you and your side were claiming that India will have no food as the farmers are protesting. It turns out you were wrong. The true farmers were doing their job, farming and serving the people well. Salute to all such farmers, annadatas. Whereas, your side never did your own jobs, just hatred speeches and violence.

Today, the same farmers problems are there, and no solutions around. You are to be blamed as you never wanted to solve farmers problems, but just defeat Modi.

Can you explain what you mean by your side. I know exactly what you are trying to say. Moreover the withdrawal of Bill's has nothing to do with "your side". It has everything to do with UP elections.

1 hour ago, someone said:

That's the biggest implication, The biggest losers are the educated, middle class, small businessman, and entrepreneurs.

New farming innovations, technology, competitions and emergence of farming economics of scales, and self-reliance have been stopped, by withdrawal of the laws.

You abuse capitalists, businessman and yet want India to be 5 T economy. That's not possible. Whereas, your side just want freebies, your side have choosen corruption, and making the rich more richer. The status quo has prevailed.

It's a damning choice, and, our talented people keep moving away from the country.

Who is stopping innovation. You have lot of rhetoric in your post.

I am the most pro capitalism person of earth. What I oppose is fake/crony capitalism. Two families enriching all the time is hardly capitalism. 

If you are serious about reforms eliminate PSU and darkrai jobs. Then let us start talking about capitalism.  Get rid of pensionjeevis.

I don't want to come across arrogant jackass but look at my location under my name and you will get the idea why I dont want capital moved from Delhi.

From the time of Pandavs Delhi has been the capital. This should not be negotiable.

27 minutes ago, Khota said:

And Porus was also king of punjab when Alexander the Small attacked.

Yeah Porus probably ruled Northern Punjab & entire Jammu Mirpur belt. 

Battle with Alexander happened along Jehlum river though.  

Punjab Jammu belt region have been preferred areas to launch an invasion into India since ancient times.  Huns attacked Gupta enmpire through that portion as well. 

Pakistan planned similar attack through Akhnoor in 1965 war. 

Pathankot Jammu Udhampur even now are most heavily defended Indian border portions on North West India. 

Now the real khel begins...For now, temporarily tikait and his masters have to find another reason to come to street...Which will happen soon as farm law are just bogies and not the real motive.. I am pretty sure these farmers ( jatt sikh + tikait ) will be on street as the funding will continue for something new...like legalising MSP or some other random cause..They have just tasted blood and will come back to hunt...

4 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Didn't succeed doesn't automatically mean failure?

failure
/ˈfeɪljə/
noun
  1. 1.
    lack of success.

Not in politics. There are are no friends or enemies nor success or failure in politics. 20DChess players know that.

Edited by coffee_rules

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Not in politics. There are are friends or enemies nor success or failure in politics. 20DChess players know that.

When anti-Modi/opposition say something, all pro-Modi wil be like these guys are anti-nationals.

When pro-Modi guys say something against Modi, extreme-pro-Modi people trying to be expert will say that you don't understand the larger game, you have to lose batter to win war, it's a game of chess and you are too naive to understand all this. 

Waiting for time when these extreme-pro-Modi also say something against Modi on some issue and it will be interesting to see argument thrown by people close to Modi then.

Basically everyone else is dumb.

On 11/18/2021 at 9:21 PM, coffee_rules said:

Elections bhau. Let’s live with MSP, and no reforms, let’s grow rice and wheat , drain the water table, and stubble burn with impunity 

Knowing that it is a big source of pollution every winter, why is this allowed? Aren't there other ways? India is not the only country with farmers.

6 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

When anti-Modi/opposition say something, all pro-Modi wil be like these guys are anti-nationals.

When pro-Modi guys say something against Modi, extreme-pro-Modi people trying to be expert will say that you don't understand the larger game, you have to lose batter to win war, it's a game of chess and you are too naive to understand all this. 

Waiting for time when these extreme-pro-Modi also say something against Modi on some issue and it will be interesting to see argument thrown by people close to Modi then.

Basically everyone else is dumb.

Sorry that you didn't get my sarchasm in the highlighted one. I am not clear or convinced of a masterstroke in the repeal as some Modi fans, but the point is picture abhi baaki hain mere dost

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Sorry that you didn't get my sarchasm in the highlighted one. I am not clear or convinced of a masterstroke in the repeal as some Modi fans, but the point is picture abhi baaki hain mere dost

Baki picture me you'll see opposition repeating this template.