Bangladesh vs Pakistan Series (3 T20Is and 2 Tests)

Austin 3:!6

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Kuffar Hindu smacking Poyzz around- where's their interior minister now?

These losers have now fallen to such an extent that they need to use banglafeshi batsmen to spread their evil religious bigotry

This forum is just a joke now where mentally retarded religous Fundamentslists spoil every single thread

.there is absolutely no cricket discussion, just a bunch of immature losers using religion in every single thread 

2 hours ago, New guy said:

These losers have now fallen to such an extent that they need to use banglafeshi batsmen to spread their evil religious bigotry

This forum is just a joke now where mentally retarded religous Fundamentslists spoil every single thread

.there is absolutely no cricket discussion, just a bunch of immature losers using religion in every single thread 

Did you take an extra dose of oestrogen today? why are you being such a simp and not laughing at some banter? I didnt see you that riled up to oppose religious bigotry shown by bakis after the India Pak match? Or is all your outrage reserved for hindus who stand up for themselves? Oh wait youre a Mallu... makes sense :congrats:

3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Hassan was trundling midway as expected...  And that taklu off spinner didn't looked threatening at all.  Australia or England will shaft Pakistan in their home if they travel with their full strength sides. 

At least Yasir picked wickets. 

I have no idea why are they persisting with Hasan. Height, pace, accuracy this guy has nothing . I was hoping he would go wicketless and will be dropped finally and but alas , he has taken one and now will not be dropped . And , this off spinner Sajid is a typical club level cricket playing test. If Pakistan dont have any offie, they don't have to play one . 

8 hours ago, First class said:

Hope you grow up, someday .

I love a bit of banter, only if some of Pakistan's "national stars' had not invoked religious jingoism showcasing their inner Hindu/KUFFAR hate after a fell fought victory over India I doubt any of the posters here would have slandered Pakistan or Mr waqar Younis.