Is Smith also phinished?

R!TTER

How low  

17 members have voted

1. 1. will SS go 🤨

• Depends on pitches
    • Terminal decline
    • Flat earther (won't avg much lower than current form)
    • Will have another peak ala SRT

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/25/2022 at 06:00 AM

22 hours ago, R!TTER said:

Well tbf he also plays on the roads of Oz & a lot against chumps from Eng, so his numbers will generally be better. Give Brat 2016/17 pitches against Eng or Bangers & he may avg above 50 as well.

I don't believe that. Chennai was flat pitch and trimurti couldn't do anything. 

Kohli will be better than Pujara and Rahane, but he is not even falling to great deliveries. 

13 hours ago, Vijy said:

it has started. but we should also remember that the shuffle was rarely tested by bowlers who can operate at 150 and a slingy action like wood.

Rabada at his fastest did trouble Smith with that around 2016-2018. But I genuinely do think that he has declined even against fast medium bowling. Not the monster player of 2014-2019 period.

7 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Rabada at his fastest did trouble Smith with that around 2016-2018. But I genuinely do think that he has declined even against fast medium bowling. Not the monster player of 2014-2019 period.

yes, I do agree regarding his decline now

I agree on the basis of the thread. Like all great batters his decline has started. But he is not really struggling or going through a lean patch.

We can use this Declining smith instead of any of our top 5. Rohit/Virat/Rahane lol... or youngsterrrsss.

This year he scored a century to help win the WTC. Another Century to win one of the two tests Australia has won this Ashes.