How tolerant are you?

Real McCoy

We are talking about LGBT rights here. We have tolerated their pride, marches, parades, etc. How tolerant are you when stuff like this happens.

<SPOILER>

Episcopalians vote to allow gay marriage in churches

</SPOILER>

They are teaching LGBT sex education at primary schools in the west these days. India is not far off from this as there are already lgbt parades in delhi, mumbai, etc. When are people going to say we had enough of this BS. This is pedophilia and must be stopped.

A known agent saboteur has derailed the thread I started by calling me names and when I responded in kind, went to the mods and got it deleted.

Tolerant as a Hindu. All this is ok as long as my family member isn’t in out loud proud brigade. Not because i see it as wrong, but because I selfishly want my family and gene pool to stay in this world even when I am gone. My feeling is down to fundamental nature of reproducing animal

22 minutes ago, mishra said:

Tolerant as a Hindu. All this is ok as long as my family member isn’t in out loud proud brigade. Not because i see it as wrong, but because I selfishly want my family and gene pool to stay in this world even when I am gone. My feeling is down to fundamental nature of reproducing animal

That's not a selfish feeling when it comes in nature to humans and other animals. What is unnatural is the whole thing posted in the OP. The downfall of great civilizations such as India, Greece, Rome ended with decadence first from within and the invasion from outside that followed. In a way, the invasions restored the natural order of things. So the first step for us to keep us informed about dangers from within such as cultural degradation with filth like this. If you give decadence an inch, it will raise to the level of mountain. Don't be ok with this. Apathy won't help. Truth will. Even in casual conversation with friends, if somebody brings this up, just say the truth that it is unnatural and move on.

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

That's not a selfish feeling when it comes in nature to humans and other animals. What is unnatural is the whole thing posted in the OP. The downfall of great civilizations such as India, Greece, Rome ended with decadence first from within and the invasion from outside that followed. In a way, the invasions restored the natural order of things. So the first step for us to keep us informed about dangers from within such as cultural degradation with filth like this. If you give decadence an inch, it will raise to the level of mountain. Don't be ok with this. Apathy won't help. Truth will. Even in casual conversation with friends, if somebody brings this up, just say the truth that it is unnatural and move on.

Maybe read up a little bit on basic sciences? Homosexuality is a natural occurrence, even amongst bees, Lions and many other animals. Can you tell me about one country with high standards of LGBT rights doing badly, with 'decadant societies'?

pedophilia is a horrible crime and should obviously be punished. But India needs improvements for Gay rights. The first thing to improve obviously to eradicate poverty, education level etc. and reduce inequality . Solving those issues would be 1st priority.

To say I am tolerant or intolerant puts me in an authoritative position by default. Who am I to judge, allow, disallow others? It starts with controlling your sisters and mother in name of family honour and ends in controlling strangers just because they have a different life view? Cute little brother being proactive where elder sister is heading to or invading her digital privacy is seen as good behaviour instead of being shunned. 

We have tolerated their pride, marches, parades, etc.

Tolerated? Who tf are you lol? Just mind your own business. You do NOT control others. 

4 hours ago, mishra said:

If you believe in Dharmic religions then you must have belief that a person who is not liberated in human form is reincarnated and enters into the cycle of 8.4 million life forms. 

You have been to this earth in multiple life forms before, and your gene pool is in everything. This human body you have now is just like a shirt, one gives up an old shirt to put on a new one. 

and OP why you have issue with this image?

You don't believe same sex couples could love a child?

If it's the kissing part, some nationalities are very affectionate like Latin Americans, it's very common to kiss your family members. Even greeting strangers with a kiss, it's the equivalent of extending a hand in India.

Your mind is corrupted with hyper-sexualization. 

3 hours ago, SrinjayDutta said:

Maybe read up a little bit on basic sciences? Homosexuality is a natural occurrence, even amongst bees, Lions and many other animals. Can you tell me about one country with high standards of LGBT rights doing badly, with 'decadant societies'?

pedophilia is a horrible crime and should obviously be punished. But India needs improvements for Gay rights. The first thing to improve obviously to eradicate poverty, education level etc. and reduce inequality . Solving those issues would be 1st priority.

I think i have seen this in some documentary that a male monkey have sex with another male monkey and conclusion was drawn saying homosexuality was natural. My question is was it lack sex as them monkeys are not able to deal with alpha male or was it purely down to taste of them monkeys, because those documentaries couldn’t cite example of female monkey having sex with female monkeys.

3 hours ago, Vancouver said:

If you believe in Dharmic religions then you must have belief that a person who is not liberated in human form is reincarnated and enters into the cycle of 8.4 million life forms. 

You have been to this earth in multiple life forms before, and your gene pool is in everything. This human body you have now is just like a shirt, one gives up an old shirt to put on a new one. 

Same religion also says concept of “maya” ie we will believe in nature too. And its natural tendency to have offspring.

14 hours ago, SrinjayDutta said:

How do you claim its natural? Because the TV program says so? Bees :laugh: come on man. Nobody can find out which is a male and which is a female. Only the presenter "knows" which is not much really. Any animal in captivity can behave like this. If you put two male animals in a zoo enclosure, they are bound to engage in homosexuality because its their nature to reproduce and when that is no longer possible, the end result is homosexuality. They have put male lions and female tigers and male tigers and female lions in captivity and they were able to produce such "natural" offsprings such as Liger and Tigon. These don't exist in nature. I think gay rights are a cover for pedophilia.

Almost all western nations are bound to collapse anytime soon. US is the last bastion only because they are the only country to have gun rights. Once that is taken away as their left is intent on it, the end has begun. You can also look at history. Ancient Greece was full of pedophilia and pederasty just before they got conquered

14 hours ago, SrinjayDutta said:

Wikipedia is not always correct. But this is simply basic a point to start with. Feel free then to go through research papers and then please come back on 'decadent behavior'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Wikipedia :lol: I have opened a topic on "research" papers. Feel free to browse through. Its about medical papers but that is proof enough that the research papers are full of sh1t

15 hours ago, Vancouver said:

To say I am tolerant or intolerant puts me in an authoritative position by default. Who am I to judge, allow, disallow others? It starts with controlling your sisters and mother in name of family honour and ends in controlling strangers just because they have a different life view? Cute little brother being proactive where elder sister is heading to or invading her digital privacy is seen as good behaviour instead of being shunned. 

Tolerated? Who tf are you lol? Just mind your own business. You do NOT control others. 

we all judge to some extent. just admit it. you just want to keep it to yourself and not create a scene. your behavior is classic apathy - "who are we to judge". I bet you would be judging if one of your relatives indulged in it.

If you are not judging, how do you come to the following conclusion that my mind is corrupted. You are judging, no? :laugh:

14 hours ago, Vancouver said:

and OP why you have issue with this image?

You don't believe same sex couples could love a child?

If it's the kissing part, some nationalities are very affectionate like Latin Americans, it's very common to kiss your family members. Even greeting strangers with a kiss, it's the equivalent of extending a hand in India.

Your mind is corrupted with hyper-sexualization. 

you don't see that this is pedophilia. unbelievable man. I'm shocked. I say you are the one with a corrupted mind. There are several images and videos of children in lgbt parades sexualized. Do you know there is an association called NAMBLA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

Its an official organization founded 40+ years ago in NYC and SF (the so called liberal cities with lgbt activism) that wants to make pedophlia and pederasty legal. how is this allowed to happen in the most powerful nation in USA

6 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

we all judge to some extent. just admit it. you just want to keep it to yourself and not create a scene. your behavior is classic apathy - "who are we to judge". I bet you would be judging if one of your relatives indulged in it.

If you are not judging, how do you come to the following conclusion that my mind is corrupted. You are judging, no? :laugh:

you don't see that this is pedophilia. unbelievable man. I'm shocked. I say you are the one with a corrupted mind. There are several images and videos of children in lgbt parades sexualized. Do you know there is an association called NAMBLA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

Its an official organization founded 40+ years ago in NYC and SF (the so called liberal cities with lgbt activism) that wants to make pedophlia and pederasty legal. how is this allowed to happen in the most powerful nation in USA

If it his own kid, I don’t think there’s anything wrong. Not normal for me but I have seen other parents being affectionate like that (in the west) for instance:

poojamaheshkiss_main.jpg

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

If it his own kid, I don’t think there’s anything wrong. Not normal for me but I have seen other parents being affectionate like that (in the west) for instance:

I have seen parents kiss their kids on their lips but it is usually a peck and not a French kiss and it is never when the kid (male/female) is a fully grown man/ woman. Look how “fully grown” Pooja Bhatt looks there (no naughty taughts)

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

poojamaheshkiss_main.jpg

I don't think its his own child. How can a gay man produce children. I'm pretty sure these two went around to some third world country and adopted some boy. If you notice, the gays are white and the child is brown. I hope he is not Indian. pedophilia makes more gays. That child may grow up to be another gay and a future revolutionary against normal society.

Coming to Mahesh Bhatt, its 100% clear that its pedophilia. Why would one have this poster in a magazine cover if not to pervert the ordinary public. Alia was also molested by Ranvir Kapoor IIRC when she was a child.

12 hours ago, maniac said:

I have seen parents kiss their kids on their lips but it is usually a peck and not a French kiss and it is never when the kid (male/female) is a fully grown man/ woman. Look how “fully grown” Pooja Bhatt looks there (no naughty taughts)

cant resist

On 1/11/2022 at 12:12 AM, mishra said:

I think i have seen this in some documentary that a male monkey have sex with another male monkey and conclusion was drawn saying homosexuality was natural. My question is was it lack sex as them monkeys are not able to deal with alpha male or was it purely down to taste of them monkeys, because those documentaries couldn’t cite example of female monkey having sex with female monkeys.

Please read about Bonobos. 

They are involved in all types of sex activities (male to male and female to female)  

^ male or Female, People masturbate too to satisfy themselves. Probably unisexuality is more natural if it was down to preference and occurrence. 

My main point is, animal go great length and take great risk to produce offspring.  

However saying that, I have  seen gay men and how they behave. I won’t call their behaviour as not natural either. They do exist. With Indian population growing over 1.3 billion people, I think we can allways accommodate lesbian and gays. Ie , they too have a purpose :icflove:

Edited by mishra