Imran Khan: When will the torture end?

Autonomous

@Autonomous I think India and rest wants Imran Khan to be back in power. Unlike us, our leaders know what is in interest of India. They will try helping him sell to max , his Awaam the narrative/chooran “Amrika aur RAA ki saazish”

You can see the intent. No offence, but I for sure can see it now as well that Imran and not Bajwa is in Indian interest. 

Edited by mishra

They are saying Bilawal is going to be foreign minister. I thought he was Pakistan Rahul Gandhi. However,  based on some clips I saw he seems to be a lot more invested in what he is doing and took to this faster than our pappu.

Yes,  he sounds funny because of the way he talks (his accent, squeaky voice etc) but seems like he has some tailunt:

compared to Imran Khan who is bat **** crazy he comes across as a master politician.

Maryam seems to be the female Imran Khan though minus the messiah complex.

Is my assessment correct?

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

They are saying Bilawal is going to be foreign minister. I thought he was Pakistan Rahul Gandhi. However,  based on some clips I saw he seems to be a lot more invested in what he is doing and took to this faster than our pappu.

Yes,  he sounds funny because of the way he talks (his accent, squeaky voice etc) but seems like he has some tailunt:

compared to Imran Khan who is bat **** crazy he comes across as a master politician.

Bilawal seems good, he needs to improve his urdu but his english communication is top notch.

I think he talks with a smile on his face, and right on point - very good for diplomacy. 

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Having a gay foreign minister will improve Pakistan's image in the world. 

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

The first thing, the new PM talks is Kashmir. The Pakistan Army don't want that Kashmir issue to be solved.They just keep flaming it to justify their budgets and spending.

Imran does the same. Pakistani politicians are obsessed with Kashmir for obvious reasons.

4 hours ago, Pollack said:

Imran does the same. Pakistani politicians are obsessed with Kashmir for obvious reasons.

7 hours ago, putrevus said:

The first thing, the new PM talks is Kashmir. The Pakistan Army don't want that Kashmir issue to be solved.They just keep flaming it to justify their budgets and spending.

Easy distraction given the problems at hand. Who knows what a barrel will cost and what IMF etc will demand in the near future.

1 hour ago, First class said:

Just look at the massive crowd at the first public meeting of Imran Khan after losing PMship . PTI's Peshawar Jalsa . Not possible to beat this guy in next election. 

Election victories are not determined by size of jalsa. He has 30% of votes. He has antagonized the establishment. All these folks won’t come out in a month or so once the anger has died down and reality sinks in.   

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Election victories are not determined by size of jalsa. He has 30% of votes. He has antagonized the establishment. All these folks won’t come out in a month or so once the anger has died down and reality sinks in.   

True.

Even maulana fazl can get together thousands of people, afterall this is country of 220 million.

7 hours ago, First class said:

Just look at the massive crowd at the first public meeting of Imran Khan after losing PMship . PTI's Peshawar Jalsa . Not possible to beat this guy in next election. 

I hope he comes back to power. Current leadership is too humble and may fix a lot of issue. I want a  megalomaniac ruling Pakistan. Agali Baari, Phir Niazi

7 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

That's what Patwaris are hoping , but IK's vote bank is only going to increase this time.