wtf is this garbage in the name of 'media'?

sandeep

On 4/6/2022 at 9:13 AM, sandeep said:

This is an attempt at pure bigotry and fear mongering.  Why is it a problem if the packet has urdu written on it?  

Unbelievable that this garbage is allowed a platform as a TV channel.  There should be consequences for such trash.  

This is not what any sane Indian should want or even tolerate in our country.  This is greed attempting to milk prejudice and bigotry for profit.  

Horrible.

hat 

What is this nonsense . Urdu is one of our official language what is wrong with these idiots 

most media is varying degrees of garbage these days. this is mostly because the media "ecosystem" selects for those outlets that generate the max amount of clickbait, outrage, etc. and this in turn perpetuates and exacerbates the problem.

On 4/6/2022 at 9:13 AM, sandeep said:

This is an attempt at pure bigotry and fear mongering.  Why is it a problem if the packet has urdu written on it?  

Unbelievable that this garbage is allowed a platform as a TV channel.  There should be consequences for such trash.  

This is not what any sane Indian should want or even tolerate in our country.  This is greed attempting to milk prejudice and bigotry for profit.  

Horrible.

hat 

The real fun part: that language is not Urdu!

The product is exported to the nations of the Middle East and the language on the packaging is Arabic. Ingredients et al.

Even if you gloss over the unvarnished hate that this particular channel spews, shouldn't a 'journalist' at least check what she is raging against? Are there no journalistic ethos?

23 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Godi media which supports Bajpa with Jumlas like these.

The Paid Muslim of BJP pic.twitter.com/zFNcEUEbDp

If above is true that BJP has to pay Muslims or hire actors so that they can speak pro govt or pro country then its a truly sad day. Are you telling me there is not one muslim in this country who has anything good to say about bjp govt ? They have there flaws but they have done so much good as well. 

Before someone comes and questions what has BJP govt done then just one small example benefits directly to bank account.

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

My post was not about pro-Bajpa Muslims existence, it was about the Godi media which does the lapdog work with efficiency for Bajpa, using the same person to represent two separate religions, which is a shady work.

Regarding what good or bad BJP has done in the last nine years, there is already a separate thread for that. 

While this isnt new for media to favor govt of day, i do agree its just shocking what passes under the name of journalism or media today. So much filth, i cut the cord almost 3-4 yrs back.