Most Worthless Player of IPL 2022

Texan

Who is the most worthless player of IPL 2022?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most worthless player of IPL 2022?

• Rohit Sharma
    • Virat Kohli
    • Ishan Kishan
    • Kieron Pollard
    • Kane Williamson
    • Ravindra Jadeja
    • Shahrukh Khan
    • Mayank Agarwal
    • Mohammed Siraj
    • Varun Chakravarthy
    • Venkatesh Iyer

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/30/2022 at 03:00 PM

7 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Bairstow excluded himself in one innings. 

Yup..Mayank replaces him in that 11. Also, Venky Iyer could be in that list unless he follows the knock in last game with another good knock.

Edited by Majestic

3 hours ago, Vijy said:

it has to be kane. terrible batting, taking up valuable overseas spot, and uneven captaincy in later stages.

14 hours ago, Majestic said:

It should be none other than Kane Williamson. Average of 19 and strike rate 91 and still continuing to open the batting.

Only 1 vote so far for Kane. Stats wise, he is worse than Ro and Ko

On 5/13/2022 at 6:28 PM, nevada said:

The woke Kohli seems to have no problem acting as a not too bright Sardar in LivSpace ads. Maybe lecturing the Sikhs on how NOT to celebrate Baisakhi is next on his woke agenda!

I wouldn't put it past him to line up for one, motivated by a paycheck padded with enough trailing zeroes.

But given that the demographic of choice that wokes and their ilk preach to, are carefully chosen; don't see it happening anytime soon.

Chuckte Raho

TC

21 minutes ago, Texan said:

Mayank making a strong push for himself today. 

His season so far: avg 17, SR 125

can't beat kane. man is a whole 'nother class. no one gets to mess with The Kane

23 hours ago, Texan said:

Only 1 vote so far for Kane. Stats wise, he is worse than Ro and Ko

On 5/15/2022 at 7:59 PM, Vijy said:

it has to be kane. terrible batting, taking up valuable overseas spot, and uneven captaincy in later stages.

On 5/15/2022 at 9:07 AM, Majestic said:

It should be none other than Kane Williamson. Average of 19 and strike rate 91 and still continuing to open the batting.

Kane's game (or lack thereof) isn't really scrutinized with a fine tooth comb as those of his Indian counterparts.

Lets be honest, apart from SRH fans, none of us are really bothered about Kane's general lack of form. Some of us may even wish that he carries this 'form' to the T20 WC. However, we have a lot at stake with the no show that RoSha and Kohli have put up so far.

That's why Kane can't be the most worthless IPLer. There is not much inherent worth that an Indian fan attaches to Kane's performance. Also, he is a generally likeable cricketer. If given a choice for a T20 WC, I'd pick this Kane over the current RoSha/Kohli.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Kane's game (or lack thereof) isn't really scrutinized with a fine tooth comb as those of his Indian counterparts.

Lets be honest, apart from SRH fans, none of us are really bothered about Kane's general lack of form. Some of us may even wish that he carries this 'form' to the T20 WC. However, we have a lot at stake with the no show that RoSha and Kohli have put up so far.

That's why Kane can't be the most worthless IPLer. There is not much inherent worth that an Indian fan attaches to Kane's performance. Also, he is a generally likeable cricketer. If given a choice for a T20 WC, I'd pick this Kane over the current RoSha/Kohli.

I told you that Kane is amongst the worst 5 players in the history of t20i cricket. 

You were laughing at that time. 

5 hours ago, Adamant said:

I told you that Kane is amongst the worst 5 players in the history of t20i cricket. 

You were laughing at that time. 

I know the above post does not apply to me, but here are my 2 cents:

He has done very poorly this season, which is why he is my pick for worst IPL player of 2022, however, he is far from bottom 5 in T20Is if the entire career is taken into account. even the so-called "aggressive" ross taylor has 26 avg at 122 SR while Kane has 32.6 at 124 SR. He can't accelerate beyond SR of 140-160 at most but his role is that of consolidator/anchor in Kiwi lineup. As a T20I bat, he is better than most of Indian T20 lineup barring RoKo and 1-2 others.

Edited by Vijy

17 hours ago, Vijy said:

He has done very poorly this season, which is why he is my pick for worst IPL player of 2022, however, he is far from bottom 5 in T20Is if the entire career is taken into account. even the so-called "aggressive" ross taylor has 26 avg at 122 SR while Kane has 32.6 at 124 SR. He can't accelerate beyond SR of 140-160 at most but his role is that of consolidator/anchor in Kiwi lineup. As a T20I bat, he is better than most of Indian T20 lineup barring RoKo and 1-2 others.

I think Williamson is amongst the worst t20 players bcoz he contributes negatively in 3 out of 5 matches. 

Only a handful of his innings in t20s can be called excellent. 

20 hours ago, Vijy said:

+ he is a big match player. He single handedly got NZ to a competitive total in the World T20 final when others around him couldn't accelerate.

5 hours ago, Texan said:

+ he is a big match player. He single handedly got NZ to a competitive total in the World T20 final when others around him couldn't accelerate.

Ageed, internationals are where he seems to bring out a different bag of tricks.

I'll be the devil's and say Kane-iya is adept at being a sly passenger in the IPL while laughing all the way to the bank.

Chuckte Raho

TC 

Edited by Throwaib_Chuckter