Agnipath scheme unveiled: Govt unveils radical changes in recruitment of soldiers

Singh bling

33 minutes ago, HamHindustani said:

very few. There are about 95% others who are not burning. they are good civilised people. what about their future?

50k annual intake will now be down to about 10k most of these guys would be painting trees or doing something of similiar nature. Those who have seen that life know what i am talking about. Sure i understand shattered dream of 35k per year but do understand one could potentially be eligible from the age of 36, in the event he passes away pension then goes to widow and after widow to potentially unmarried daughter. 15yrs of service to 50yrs of pension for painting trees ?

Why do people want govt job? Because they know that indian society is a piece of .... Filled with individuals who want to scam and extort you at every chance.

They trust none except governement. 

And ours is a society that values connections and NOT skills. Mera bharat is truly mahaan.

End of rant.

13 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

We are very different from west. Ours is a family based society where men give up aspiration, passion just to ensure great future for the family. They need a permanent job to meet all these obligations.

Schemes like agneepath are not suitable at all. Either tell them that they are not fit for job and they will find some other Avenue. This 4 year circus will lead to nothing.

The name itself is gimmicky. Agneepath? 

2 minutes ago, nevada said:

The name itself is gimmicky. Agneepath? 

And modi is still ignorant of Indian society. You cannot stop the gravy train. Either in form of farm subsidies or generous pensions.

You can only raise taxes on middle class, who are dumb Bali kaa bakraas.

3 hours ago, bharathh said:

Do you know how much we pay in pensions? 

Especially after orop? Only aaptards think everything in life comes free. I guess the money flows from Kejriwal s orifices

Way for the "youth" to show they are army material. Burning public property. The right stuff! 

As if anyone is drafting them forcefully. If they don't like this plan they can find another job that suits them that gives more than 30k a month for 4 yrs. 

It makes no difference how much they are paid, they are entitled to it and should receive it for life time, they should not be forced out of service. This is pathetic scheme. This is all part of retarded fenku's plan to cut pensions and save money.
Recruitment has been on hold for more than two years now, Current students who were studying have every right to be enraged.

Bhakts like you will never understand the plight of poor students.

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Not that....you keep claiming that you don't support BJP....but don't waste time to quickly retaliate in anger. whenever BJP wrong doing is mentioned....:wp3:

You are welcome to search my posts and you will find posts that indicate otherwise. I know you won't do so as it will go against your narrative.

Like ppl that support parties in the opposition today, anything that is against "the" govt is changa. It doesn't matter if it is wrong or disrespectful to the country or detrimental to the country. Just as long as you feel it makes the BJP look bad. Weren't you the person that laughed at Modi's pic being blackfaced in some foreign country or maybe it was your fellow upvoter @speedheat?

5 minutes ago, speedheat said:

It makes no difference how much they are paid, they are entitled to it and should receive it for life time, they should not be forced out of service. This is pathetic scheme. This is all part of retarded fenku's plan to cut pensions and save money.
Recruitment has been on hold for more than two years now, Current students who were studying have every right to be enraged.

Bhakts like you will never understand the plight of poor students.

Really? 

Which part of the constitution says people have the right to a lifelong job that the govt has to pay for? Kejriwals' version of Mein Kampf?

18 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

And modi is still ignorant of Indian society. You cannot stop the gravy train. Either in form of farm subsidies or generous pensions.

You can only raise taxes on middle class, who are dumb Bali kaa bakraas.

Modi is from Gujarat, a state filled with entrepreneurial people. Development in such states happens despite a government, not because of one. Extending the "Gujarat Model" to all of India is not a good idea IMO. 

6 minutes ago, bharathh said:

You are welcome to search my posts and you will find posts that indicate otherwise. I know you won't do so as it will go against your narrative.

Like ppl that support parties in the opposition today, anything that is against "the" govt is changa. It doesn't matter if it is wrong or disrespectful to the country or detrimental to the country. Just as long as you feel it makes the BJP look bad. Weren't you the person that laughed at Modi's pic being blackfaced in some foreign country or maybe it was your fellow upvoter @speedheat?

Indians are A grade idiotic debaters. They will resort to tribalism and will not debate logically. Save your energy man. 

1 minute ago, nevada said:

Modi is from Gujarat, a state filled with entrepreneurial people. Development in such states happens despite a government, not because of one. Extending the "Gujarat Model" to all of India is not a good idea IMO. 

Exactly. 

The only pan-indian model that works across india is to tax the **** out of middle class and distribute the freebies for votes. 

18 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

What else you expect? :laugh:

I don't follow political news and stick only to sports and some hobby related stuff. I click a news headline only if it becomes viral and appears a bunch of times in WhatsApp, discussion groups etc. So today I finally clicked on the Agneepath article to find out what the objection was about. Until today, my perception was that Agneepath related to firefighter job and wondered "what's the brouhaha about, the opposition is jobless and wants to drag everything to the road", etc. The naming has been cleverly and cunningly done to trick even neutrals into thinking that this is something good, which it clearly isn't!

45 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

50k annual intake will now be down to about 10k most of these guys would be painting trees or doing something of similiar nature. Those who have seen that life know what i am talking about. Sure i understand shattered dream of 35k per year but do understand one could potentially be eligible from the age of 36, in the event he passes away pension then goes to widow and after widow to potentially unmarried daughter. 15yrs of service to 50yrs of pension for painting trees ?

Your post is not very clear. what do you mean painting trees and who will be doing that? Eligible from 36 for what.

What happens to these people after 4 years. Are they going to sit in competitive exams? Will they study further?

9 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Really? 

Which part of the constitution says people have the right to a lifelong job that the govt has to pay for? Kejriwals' version of Mein Kampf?

13 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Really? 

If an illiterate cabinet minister like your fenku himself can get it, why can't military personnel who risk their lives for the sake of the nation?
Tell this degraded businessman fenku to use this pathetic scheme on ministers first.

7 minutes ago, HamHindustani said:

Your post is not very clear. what do you mean painting trees and who will be doing that? Eligible from 36 for what.

What happens to these people after 4 years. Are they going to sit in competitive exams? Will they study further?

spacer.png

According to the army - UP and Bihar are not even major recruiting centers. If seeing a bunch of potbellied uncles throwing stones and burning railway coaches and public property does not show this is political nonsense - not sure what will. 

Just now, speedheat said:

If an illiterate cabinet minister like your fenku himself can get it, why can't military personnel who risk their lives for the sake of the nation?
Tell this degraded businessman fenku to use this pathetic scheme on ministers first.

Please answer the previous quesiton. Where does it say that people are entitled to a lifelong job?

Fenku got elected as PM. If these vandals can do so as well they are welcome to change anything they wish.

Btw these vandals are not armymen. They are not in any danger other than burning their hands or hurting their foot from the fires they start and stones they throw. 

3 minutes ago, bharathh said:

spacer.png

According to the army - UP and Bihar are not even major recruiting centers. If seeing a bunch of potbellied uncles throwing stones and burning railway coaches and public property does not show this is political nonsense - not sure what will. 

What about Rajasthan? There are protests in rajasthan too. Not every protest is politically motivated, Bhakt.

39 minutes ago, speedheat said:

What about Rajasthan? There are protests in rajasthan too. Not every protest is politically motivated, Bhakt.

Protests in Haryana Punjab also.  But these are damaging protests. There are silent protests on the media. These are good civilized people protesting. Can once focus on the issue than the protest. Just because someone protested in a wrong the issue does not get diluted.