What exactly is KL Rahul's injury?

40 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

So Rahul will miss the entire England tour and will go to Germany for treatment.

If its only groin injury, why go all the way to Germany?

Hearing he has some other issues with abdomen/stomach for which he needs treatment.

Hope all is well and he gets fits soon.

yes, hopefully. he is a flawed player, but a talented one.

15 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Whatever it is, wish him speedy recovery, but hope he never plays for India again.

Lmao Oh boy. Bro why would you do that? Kothili might cut himself now...you are responsible for his health condition if something happens to him. 

Why play for India anyway? Kela just play with athiya. That's all he is good for. Kaar keyyy ayaaa salah.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Lmao Oh boy. Bro why would you do that? Kothili might cut himself now...you are responsible for his health condition if something happens to him. 

Why play for India anyway? Kela just play with athiya. That's all he is good for. Kaar keyyy ayaaa salah.

I can recall there were 2 more ICFers who always used to troll-vote any post that criticizes Kela.    But they too hv been hiding for long.   

He is our only all conditions batsman in test cricket. Can perform anywhere and on any tracks. But has been such a mediocre career till now. Nevertheless, he is definitely a better batsman than that 35 average, has played away test matches moslty.

Edited by Majestic
7 minutes ago, Majestic said:

He is our only all conditions batsman in test cricket. Can perform anywhere and on any tracks. But has been such a mediocre career till now. Nevertheless, he is definitely a better batsman than that 35 average, has played away test matches moslty.

no, he isn't... his avg is a reflection of him as a batter. talented but highly inconsistent.

1 minute ago, Vijy said:

no, he isn't... his avg is a reflection of him as a batter. talented but highly inconsistent.

Me too. Trolling aside. I feel the same. There are times where he genuinely looks class. I can see the sheer talent but mental side is a huge part of the game but unfortanely for him if your mental strength doesn't coincide with your physical prime then your career stats will reflect that. I hope he can help us win 2023 odi world cup. Don't care nor do I have expectations for t20 Wc lol. 

Just now, Jay said:

Me too. Trolling aside. I feel the same. There are times where he genuinely looks class. I can see the sheer talent but mental side is a huge part of the game but unfortanely for him if your mental strength doesn't coincide with your physical prime then your career stats will reflect that. I hope he can help us win 2023 odi world cup. Don't care nor do I have expectations for t20 Wc lol. 

he has the basics right. I remember his home series vs Aus where he scored 50s in deadly conditions [toughest home series we have played ever with smith in god-mode]. however, I can also recall him throwing away his wkt many times both home and abroad by playing feckless shots.

for him to be a major contributor to 2023 ODI WC, he needs to bat at 4 or 5. not as a tuk-tuk opener.

9 hours ago, Vijy said:

He hasn't played enough home games which is why that average is low. Very few Indian batsman have the skills to bat the way Rahul batted in the first two tests in England.