Roe v Wade overturned

coffee_rules

8 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Mexicans (Catholic), Muslims, Evangelicals, Trumpists  - strange bedfellows. 

Trumpists are out and out white ethno-nationalists. They are isolationists that just want to live in their white bubble. They will be least bothered by this crap. They are a pretty clear in what they want. I can sympathize with them.

The remaining 3 are stupid dumb dodo's. Let's not even put them in same sentence.

11 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Indian foreign relations in charge should release a statement that India is worried for the women in so called democracy. Hell we should offer package abortion trips to India. Sasta Sundar and Tikaav. 

Exactly. they do love to preach. 

12 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

its just the beginning,we all know they will go after Gays and gay marriage next.frankly they disgust me and i live in Texas which makes it worse.

my condolences. although I studied there for a while, things were diff then.

16 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

its just the beginning,we all know they will go after Gays and gay marriage next.frankly they disgust me and i live in Texas which makes it worse.

16 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

a dark day for America.i am thankful we dont have children but i am fearful for my nieces,the american right is no better than the Taliban.If Jesus somehow returned to earth all of them will shoot him on sight.

5087175.jpg

I might be the only one who has moved a bit away from pro choice. Still not with those calling for banning abortion. 

But ignoring all religious non sense, abortion should not be treated like an appendix operation. A live thing with all possibilities of life is being ended. This cannot be a simple first principles issue. This has to be treated with great deal of sensitivity. 

23 hours ago, Mariyam said:

The other states are likely to continue with status quo.  That's where women would head.

And the domicile states could still charge the women on criminal(?) charges, not to mention liberal states also in theory could limit other states' citizens from crossing state lines just for this!