Commonwealth Games, Birmingham 2022 - Women's T20I Competition (29 Jul- 07 Aug)

37 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Rana and Vastrakar have been great additions to the team. Both are clutch allrounders. 

They weren't available against Australia yet the team put up a good fight. If one of the batters plays a blinder we have a decent shot at Gold. 

If Mandana gets out cheaply, it's over

8 minutes ago, Lord said:

The game went to penalty shootout

Aussie player missed on her first shot but was allowed to retake it as clock had not started :facepalm:

https://www.mensxp.com/sports/other-sports/114013-cwg-2022-india-women-hockey-team-lose-to-australia-in-controversial-semi-final.html

well the final penalty scoreline reads 0-3 so I don't think Indian team or fans really have that much cause to moan....

58 minutes ago, sandeep said:

well the final penalty scoreline reads 0-3 so I don't think Indian team or fans really have that much cause to moan....

Well India were underdogs and did really well to take it to shootout

Such thing can deflate any team

If it was allowed, game could have panned out different with Aus under pressure.

1 hour ago, Lord said:

Well India were underdogs and did really well to take it to shootout

Such thing can deflate any team

If it was allowed, game could have panned out different with Aus under pressure.

coulda shoulda woulda.

bottomline is that at most it made a difference of 1.  When you lose 3-0, you don't get to moan about 1 as if it cost you the game.

I mean you can, but thats just rondu-giri.

india on 47 medals. One day remaining. Hoping for 7-10 more. It will be great if we reach 60. Last time we had 66. But last time we had 16 medals ( 7 gold) just from shooting. Plus we have missed out on neeraj chopra who won a gold last time. 

29 minutes ago, neel roy said:

india on 47 medals. One day remaining. Hoping for 7-10 more. It will be great if we reach 60. Last time we had 66. But last time we had 16 medals ( 7 gold) just from shooting. Plus we have missed out on neeraj chopra who won a gold last time. 

Gold in cricket will be icing on the cake