India vs West Indies, 4th T20i, Lauderhill , Florida, USA 6-Aug-2022, 8 PM IST

3 minutes ago, Lord said:

Thats a crazy deep batting lineup. Even Joseph can hit.

If in form, such line ups can go all the way 

There are teams that do well consistently (NZ for e.g.) and teams that may play miserably or go all the way (Eng, WI, & now SA) 

14 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Maha bakwaas team hai WI - they just cant win key moments 

WI did beat England earlier this year 3-2 before IPL in T20 series.  India adapted well & played a strong bunch of players to beat them.  They are not too bad but not too good either. 

India Aus SA Pak are Top 4 in form sides in this format for me.  It counts for Nothing in world events though. 

5 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

WI did beat England earlier this year 3-2 before IPL in T20 series.  India adapted well & played a strong bunch of players to beat them.  They are not too bad but not too good either. 

India Aus SA Pak are Top 4 in form sides in this format for me.  It counts for Nothing in world events though. 

NZ always punch above their weight in ICC events 

Time has come now to draft Arshdeep in India teams of ODI and then Test mstches.

Left arm seamers are gold dust for Team India. This could be the best option after a sheer Khan retired. 

Don’t give me this BS that he still needs mire experience etc.

You need to draft in the pacers at the right time. In Team India there’s a Right Arm Fast bowlers club which prevents entry of left arm seamers in the team.

12 minutes ago, asterix said:

Time has come now to draft Arshdeep in India teams of ODI and then Test mstches.

Left arm seamers are gold dust for Team India. This could be the best option after a sheer Khan retired. 

Don’t give me this BS that he still needs mire experience etc.

You need to draft in the pacers at the right time. In Team India there’s a Right Arm Fast bowlers club which prevents entry of left arm seamers in the team.

i dont think Indian selectiors are falling into the trap of they need more experience.. evident from the way they gave chances to Ruturaj,Umran, Bishnoi, Avesh, Arshdeep and even padikkal in the team.. the fact that india plays so many series across the globe there are always chances available to give more players an opportunity.. in olden days there was a limited number of series and I still remember india playing a tri series against zimbabwe and kenya where the full indian team played. In those days it was like crazy to even ask for rest..from my side the gen next i want to see grow are these former u19 players;

Tilak Verma

Jaiswal

Tyagi ( sad he is not even in picture)

Hangargekar

Raj Bawa

Vicky Ostwal

Dinesh Bana

Yash Dhull

Shaik Rasheed ( classical)

Edited by neel roy