Adani Group to acquire 29.18% stake in NDTV !!!

velu

On 9/3/2022 at 2:41 AM, Under_Score said:

Bottle toh open karna banta hai bhai......there is a reason for that :wp3:

Almighty has been very kind on me.......Successful business, nice big primary residence fully paid off, income from rental investment properties, nice cars to drive, great neighborhood full of people from Punjab who are also doing well....most importantly a beautiful loving wife whom I am happily married to & we have two adorable kids. 

I like to celebrate to that :martini_shaken: 

Still you were protesting on singhu border :hmmmm2:

14 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Respect to Ravish Kumar for quitting the job at NDTV :hatsoff: after the loan king Billionaire took over.

For Andhbhakts......another addition to the existing blind Godi media gang. :wp3:

Achcha hua nikal gya nahi to laat maar kar bahar nikala jaata ,ab YouTube par phailaye apna dar ka mahaul aur apne libba libbi dhindhuon ki jamaat ka sammelan 

Did you know that Ambani through a Reliance private investment fund owned 29% shares of NDTV and it was those shares that Adani got it through an unsecured loan that the Roys had taken .  So NDTV was anti-BJP while controlled by Ambaani.? 

How could a loss making media co survive without much ad revenue for so long?

Infosys and Tatas investment funds own part of Quint and they are a left rag. Ambani also has investment in News18 , which is not godi media. 

All MS media is owned by billionaires . We mango people jump up right-left .

Ravish and Kejri got Magsaysay award which is funded by CIA through ford.  He didn’t know NDTV was owned partly by Ambani? All of a sudden he thinks it is bought over by. Dhongi kabootar saala

And Bezos funds WaPo

Edited by coffee_rules

Ravish was a icon love him or hate him...  By far most famous Hindi news anchor in the country right now. 

Indian media anyways is gutter level.  Right & wrongs don't mean much here. 

Anti Establishment audience will still cater to him...  And pro ones will hype him even more. 

Free speech has been questionable since Congress days...  Nothing new to see here. 

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

You support Godi media which blindly supports BJP....I support Social media.....why do you BJP wallas get so riled up & post some bakwas gifs......cheap & weak mentality...nothing brave about it.

U support darbari media,there is nothing social about media that u copy paste sab leftist liberandus hai saale,u think they are brave ghante ke brave be it Ajit Anjum the kali daal ,aur ravish kaun jaat ho 

5 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Bhai pehle to ye free press bhi ek fraud hi hai ,ravish,sakunia,bhagat ram, Anjum,ye kya unbiased hai ye darbari media hai,arnab, sushant,ye alag ideology wali hai sabke apne apne bias hai,ye jo poster hai @Under_Scoreye kya biased nhi hai bilkul hai.

Mere bhai, free press agar aaj BJP ko pasand nahi to kal congress ya AAP ko nahoi hoge. Press walon ko jo bolten hain bolne do agar sach hai to.

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

If you dislike social media videos which don't appease BJP.........not my problem, unlike you I don't get upset at what Godi media videos you post. I will never get along with extreme right wingers like you & a few more here on ICF....let's just agree to disagree.

Again they are not social media they are darbari media aka piddi media aka liberandus right wingers are,open to criticism,but criticism shouldn't be one sided u are saying that I am against NDTV no i am not, i have actually been to NDTV office unlike u in gk 1 have had interaction with them i have met likes of anunoday chakroborty and few more 

13 hours ago, Khota said:

This acquisition does not help free press in India.

Acquisition happened is not any fault of Adanis or BJP etc. The owners of NDTV decided to sell their stakes is nobody else’s fault. 

NDTV had consistently low TRP than any other contemporary Indian media channels. Don’t blame that on BJP etc. BJP ministers or leaders never boycotted NDTV. They could’ve like Congress on number of times boycotting various channels on various occasions. 

Majority of the people have moved away from watching NDTV to other channels. The blame should be only in NDTV management and nobody else’s.