Adani Group to acquire 29.18% stake in NDTV !!!

velu

NDTV is definitely a congress channel but we do good media in India now which is more neutral but increasing finding it will be very difficult to achieve a neutral channel anymore because of profitability unfortunate but this is the situation today. 

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Thought they had a lookout notice on them. How did they manage to fly out?

Not sure... they already have a mansion in Cape town, South Africa and people already suspected way back in 2017

PS: I did not know that Sreenivasan Jain had a congress & south africa connection 

22 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

@velu 

Wow ...did not realise that he has become 4th richest in the world and not too far from second richest in the world behind Elon Musk

https://www.forbes.com/real-time-billionaires/#50e8fd903d78

Used to be alongside Mukesh Ambani (rank 7-8), but has pulled ahead...i guess it is neither good nor bad for India if there are indians in top 10-20...

I'm not sure if Adani's net worth is sustainable or has some size of bubble in it, the other Ambani can share a lot on new age companies and collapse in fortune. Funny how the leftist/congi media like ndtv never saw that Ambani as an example of how big businesses don't simply survive on govt in power and need a lot of foresight, abilities & execution to prosper. 

I'm not saying Adani will go bankrupt but he might not stick around in the world's richest rankings. Nevertheless, companies like ndtv are peanuts for him & Ambani senior and they could mow then down if they desired. It's their overall acumen that makes them ignore the dirt and keep moving forward. 

nice-obama-speech.gif

On 8/27/2022 at 3:11 AM, Clarke said:

I'm not sure if Adani's net worth is sustainable or has some size of bubble in it, the other Ambani can share a lot on new age companies and collapse in fortune. Funny how the leftist/congi media like ndtv never saw that Ambani as an example of how big businesses don't simply survive on govt in power and need a lot of foresight, abilities & execution to prosper. 

I'm not saying Adani will go bankrupt but he might not stick around in the world's richest rankings. Nevertheless, companies like ndtv are peanuts for him & Ambani senior and they could mow then down if they desired. It's their overall acumen that makes them ignore the dirt and keep moving forward. 

nice-obama-speech.gif

People like Adani definitely don't see or care about the whole pheasant class Hindu vs Muslim,  left vs right wing shenanigans. 

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

People like Adani definitely don't see or care about the whole pheasant class Hindu vs Muslim,  left vs right wing shenanigans. 

Point being they don't care about constantly being targeted either. They have their priorities very clear and are not distracted by some thrown dirt here & there. Something to learn from for a lot of us.