"If I give my best, they won't be able to play me easily", : Haris Rauf

thecricketer

"If I give my best, they won't be able to play me easily. For the upcoming World Cup match, I'm very happy because it is at the Melbourne Cricket Ground," Rauf, who plays for Melbourne Stars in the BBL, said after at the post-match interaction following Pakistan's six-run win over England in Lahore on Wednesday.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/haris-rauf-on-ind-vs-pak-at-t20-world-cup-very-happy-because-it-is-at-mcg-1337209

Edited by thecricketer
1 hour ago, Number said:

Should have said I am looking to do well in all games and win WC not just India game.

That is not how the Paxtani psych works. 

Last year, most of them were satisfied and in fact over the moon with a semi final finish just because they won the game against India. For India, it would have been yet another disappointing choke in a knockout game. 

Their mentality, priorities and standards have all gone to the dump after years and years of getting beaten by us more often than not. Especially their younger generation, who are only used to their team winning 1 out of 5 games against us. 

14 minutes ago, Norman said:

That is not how the Paxtani psych works. 

Last year, most of them were satisfied and in fact over the moon with a semi final finish just because they won the game against India. For India, it would have been yet another disappointing choke in a knockout game. 

Their mentality, priorities and standards have all gone to the dump after years and years of getting beaten by us more often than not. Especially their younger generation, who are only used to their team winning 1 out of 5 games against us. 

yes, the whole PCB and everyone seemed very satisfied after last WT20. Ramiz was taking a lot of credit and said look how I changed everything in a few months.

Edited by Number
3 hours ago, Need4Speed said:

so can Bhuvi,Harshal,chahal etc can say..irrelevant..

if SKY can bat as well he is batting..he will hit him for many sixes..

You are an idiot if you rely on SKY to bail you out.

We are in deep trouble as Top 3 are sitting ducks against the Pak pace attack - we all know it deep down but won't admit it.

By the time SKY comes, his Achilles heel of swing and bounce will fold him over.

We still have not figured out the left arm pace threat of Shaheen even after ONE FULL YEAR to prepare. That's how pathetic our team is and how bad the preparation is. At least Moshin Khan should have been brought in to the nets to practice but they are so brain deaf they will have Bhuvi bowling dollies in nets to our players.

15 minutes ago, BlueBlood said:

You are an idiot if you rely on SKY to bail you out.

We are in deep trouble as Top 3 are sitting ducks against the Pak pace attack - we all know it deep down but won't admit it.

By the time SKY comes, his Achilles heel of swing and bounce will fold him over.

We still have not figured out the left arm pace threat of Shaheen even after ONE FULL YEAR to prepare. That's how pathetic our team is and how bad the preparation is. At least Moshin Khan should have been brought in to the nets to practice but they are so brain deaf they will have Bhuvi bowling dollies in nets to our players.

who is saying to rely on SKY..its about hitting Haris Rauf for sixes..

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

What else was he supposed to say? TBH its a standard response on a click bait question from the journalist.

Well they desperately need mentor to handle media and click bait questions. Usually it's always the Pakistani players who fall prey to these things, mostly due to lack of education and over enthusiasm. Ghar ka Kohli, Hinduon ki qaum, etc, these things calls out for Media Grooming. PCB shld have invested on a good PR coach before letting them lose out in media.