THE KING GRINNED RED

Adamant

15 hours ago, Clarke said:

Looking at the title/thread for the first time today, I was curious, why are they praising "king babar" on icf :giggle:

this forum has a lot of pakistanis and closet pakistan fans, so even if it was about king babar, the 2nd of his name, I would not be surprised.

Edited by Vijy
14 hours ago, zen said:

Empty vessels ... ... ... 

I don't want to post the match thread where you were Licking kohli's feet bcoz you are already a proven hypocrite and everyone knows that. 

You are very weak in mathematics and logical reasoning (prolly the reason you shifted abroad, as you couldn't survive the heat here with that iq) so I won't indulge you further here. 

3 hours ago, Adamant said:

I don't want to post the match thread where you were Licking kohli's feet bcoz you are already a proven hypocrite and everyone knows that. 

You are very weak in mathematics and logical reasoning (prolly the reason you shifted abroad, as you couldn't survive the heat here with that iq) so I won't indulge you further here. 

Empty vessel 

15 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

Stat padding. Should have got one in 20 balls.

I am happy that he is keeping a check on his str rate (as he said in the post match presentation). 

He is a legend of the game but even legends need to adapt to the new changes in the game, today hia str rate was always over 100, it wasn't a run a ball early phase followed by the blitzkrieg at the end, although I would have liked  a blitz today.