In praise of ROHIT for this win and many others

sage

13 minutes ago, Throwaib_Chuckter said:

Averaged 19.33 in the T20WC.
In the upcoming ODI WC lets hope that the FTB Rohit of old returns to form again; so that it accrues towards India's chances of winning an ICC trophy.
But I won't hold my breath.

Chuckte Raho

TC

He never did anything much in T20 since his 2007 world T20. one dayers are his better format. But at this age i won't trust him in any format.

43 minutes ago, cricketfan28 said:

I am losing faith in ODIs as well, seniors just aren't the same anymore and our youngsters needs more time, don't think we will make ti to semis.

That goes without saying. Anytime i see a very old unit (mostly on their last legs) going into world cup i see red alert. Unless India builds a side that can come back from any crisis, they ain't winning anything. They rely on having perfect games start to finish. India had a very good run in 2019.  Then came the semi final.  We were exposed.

On 11/30/2022 at 10:01 PM, vvvslaxman said:

That goes without saying. Anytime i see a very old unit (mostly on their last legs) going into world cup i see red alert. Unless India builds a side that can come back from any crisis, they ain't winning anything. They rely on having perfect games start to finish. India had a very good run in 2019.  Then came the semi final.  We were exposed.

1st round exit incoming

14 hours ago, sage said:

Rohit and Dhawan have been our ace players in ODI World Cups. In contrast Kohli has just 2 centuries in 28 matches and that too against Bangla and Pak.

It is another thing that all have failed in crucial knockout stages, but atleast they helped India reach the Semis comfortably...