In praise of ROHIT for this win and many others

sage

There is something about Mr. Sharma that the universe and space bends towards. This sort of win would never have happened under Virat's captaincy. Rohit is always winning tosses, he is always presiding over magical moments, 50-50 decisions always go the way of the team he is captaining. With Rohit I finally feel like we have a team capable of winning and coming ahead in those close encounters, no one can manufacture good will like he (those three decisive runs of the bowled free hit goes under Hitmans account).  I have not felt more optimistic in an ICC tournament for India in many many years

18 hours ago, sage said:

There is something about Mr. Sharma that the universe and space bends towards. This sort of win would never have happened under Virat's captaincy. Rohit is always winning tosses, he is always presiding over magical moments, 50-50 decisions always go the way of the team he is captaining. With Rohit I finally feel like we have a team capable of winning and coming ahead in those close encounters, no one can manufacture good will like he (those three decisive runs of the bowled free hit goes under Hitmans account).  I have not felt more optimistic in an ICC tournament for India in many many years

It's is true. There are many intangibles in cricket as in life. This is one of those. Really smart people who understand this look beyond stats and optics. Having said that though this team selection and loss of Bumrah and Jadeja will be hard to compensate. 

I would say SF will be good result. 

18 hours ago, sage said:

that makes his score 7 off 8 :hatsoff: