INDIA squad for the BANGLADESH series

55 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Lol I think even all Pakistanis will watch it and call Ramiz an idiot for pulling his team out of it.

51 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

Would be very glad if he does that . All this bravado is only for media consumption. 

38 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Nashe ki quality in Pakistan is top notch.

Everyone is onto it.

36 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Also lost twice..What an achievement! :phehe:

Mofo's always trying to equate with India in any field except they suck at all. Trying to be relevant to their audience. #PKMKB Forever.

I assume all these Pant and KL interview are setup and scripted and, yet they can not be politically correct or have a witty answers let alone being honest.

Is this ignorance or confidence. 

For BD tour BCCI should have given chances to newer players, though there are question on next gen. batters abt their power hitting and ability to play innovative shots - All new player have 130-135 sr (baring Shaw) in IPLs

Edited by tapandrun
39 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Tried to watch India A match for few minutes. This Mukesh is a harmless trundler. I am just amazed if these selectors even watch these pace bowlers bowl like ever or just use stats.

My exact thoughts.

These selectors either don't watch these players before selecting and just use stats or don't understand the difference between the different needs of international cricket and domestic cricket.

P.S .. Can you believe it that a few ex Ranji players, during the Irani Cup, were praising Mukesh Kumar for 5 minutes because he is humble and soft spoken chap  !!