Naseem Shah is the toughest bowler i have faced-Liam Livingstone

the don

57 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Naseem has improved but i won't rate him much

There is a novelty factor with SL (spinners)and Pak (pacers),which wears off soon

His biggest bane will be his short height,with time he will loose pace as he has already lost quite a bit

But i like him freed to play different leagues and comeback learned and improved

he is already struggling to reach 145 which he was doing with ease. in tests, he will run out of gas and will bowl in 130s in 3rd, 4th,... spells

3 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Naseem  has bowled well in T20s to be fair. A good all phase bowler. 

Pak cricketers are excellent for T20s. 

Pakistans most impressive seamer in tests vs England and Srilanka, followed by a 5 wicket haul in ODI’s.

id argue that T-20 is his weakest format.

20 hours ago, the don said:

Some compliment that from Livingstone.

Naseem with his improvement in the last 8 months starting from the Australia test series is the best young fast bowler in the world i think.

Livingston is a hack. One hack praising another don't get orgasam on this.

5 hours ago, the don said:

Pakistans most impressive seamer in tests vs England and Srilanka, followed by a 5 wicket haul in ODI’s.

id argue that T-20 is his weakest format.

He averaged 70 in the test series in England. He did alright in Lanka. But that's Lanka and they're ranked even below Pakistan in tests. 

And no  you'd be wrong to make that argument. He is atleast economical in T20's. Averages 35 + in tests and all 3 odis were against Netherlands. 

T20's are his best format given the evidence 

Did you guys saw his bowling in the WC final ?  In the first spell he was pitching up to get wickets but thanks to Butler's brilliance he went for some runs , in his 2nd spell he changed his length and bowled at test match length in T20 WC final and that spell was simply breathtaking . With Shaheen's short term future in doubt, sadly due to his injured knee, Naseem will spearhead Pakistan pace attack and will definitely end up a Pakistan great. 

Thos who think Naseem has faked his age.

Here’s Naseem from 4 years ago. Dude is tiny. That Saj article on his age was a mistake.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Found a wonderful memory of <a href="https://twitter.com/iNaseemShah?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@iNaseemShah</a> even as a young child he was super fast &amp; super talented. Super proud of everything he has achieved. Go straight to 18:10 on video time line <a href="https://t.co/u0iMYpaD5E">https://t.co/u0iMYpaD5E</a></p>&mdash; Fakhr-e-Alam (@falamb3) <a href="https://twitter.com/falamb3/status/1592846053665300482?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 16, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Do not know in what context this was said and no discredit Naseem but Livingstone has not played even 300 balls at intl. level.

Pak bowling overall has been top notch in this wc, they should have given more matches to Saheen before wc or should have picked someone else, Aus wkts and grounds are considered hardest for bowler.Asian bowlers finds the impact v.hard while landing. 

On 11/14/2022 at 7:29 AM, First class said:

Did you guys saw his bowling in the WC final ?  In the first spell he was pitching up to get wickets but thanks to Butler's brilliance he went for some runs , in his 2nd spell he changed his length and bowled at test match length in T20 WC final and that spell was simply breathtaking . With Shaheen's short term future in doubt, sadly due to his injured knee, Naseem will spearhead Pakistan pace attack and will definitely end up a Pakistan great. 

just like shaheen is already downhill thanks to injuries, so will the same happen to naseem soon enough. most of them struggle to maintain fitness over 5 day tests. it is a recurring trend to see Pak pacers arrive and fade, especially in tests - amir, abbas, shaheen, and one day naseem

17 hours ago, Vijy said:

just like shaheen is already downhill thanks to injuries, so will the same happen to naseem soon enough. most of them struggle to maintain fitness over 5 day tests. it is a recurring trend to see Pak pacers arrive and fade, especially in tests - amir, abbas, shaheen, and one day naseem

Wishful thinking. 

10 minutes ago, First class said:

Wishful thinking. 

He is not far off

Akram 414 wickets

Waqar 373 wickets

Imran 362 wickets

Next  6 players are spinners for pakistan

Akhtar 177

Sarfraz  171

Umar Gul 139 wickets

Basically there is a declining trend. Post 2010 only one Pakistan pace bowler has picked up 100 plus wickets. Amer 101 wickets. Next best is Shaheen shah 99 wickets. 

Between India and Pakistan pace bowlers since 2010. No Pakistan bowler has managed to sustain.

Screenshot-2022-11-18-170518.jpg

7 hours ago, First class said:

Wishful thinking. 

realistic thinking especially when I gave evidence. go look at amir, abbas, and now shaheen (in 2-3 yrs time). you will discover it for yourself. and your counter-argument is "wishful thinking"... very compelling, I must say

1 hour ago, Need4Speed said:

I really like Naseem but I think he will get injured at some point of time and then I would likevto see how well he comes back and how much pace or swing declines..

He already has had multiple stress fractures, a very serious one too that kept him out for two years and a shoulder injury to go with it because he was bowling too fast for his fragile frame at that age. Has already remodelled his action twice He will have less injuries as his body matures and will slowly build back up to his pre stress fracture pace.