Ravinder Jadeja

Vk1

Before talking about jadeja find one who is replacable. None of these current idiots ca

nt touch jaddus feet. Also amazing fielder. The less said the better about current players. They are HORRENDOUS at fielding. Even pant got fat. Thakkur geez. Chahar lmao. Arshdeep another lmao. So yea while nz saved 35-40 runs we dropped catches and fielded like handicapped players. Morons lose weight or gtfo 

6 minutes ago, cricketfan28 said:

jadeja should have stayed and finished that game against nz, moments like those decide legacy. I am finished with him, need young blood now.

He is 33. He has some good form going on in Tests with bat. He should just focus on it. T20 playing for 14 years. Nothing really to show for.

On 11/26/2022 at 3:35 PM, vvvslaxman said:

Shabaz is worth a try.  

Its a wrong perception about Jaddu's contribution in T20s. There is nothing great about his bowling in T20. Its the same darters in last 14 years . Difficult to remember even 4 matches where he has won them on his own as a batter .  You cannot just pick him for his fielding.

For me  Riyan Parag most probably is 1 good season away from coming upto the same level in T20. He will prove a better attacking player  lower down than Jaddu. There are 3 contenders who can replace him going forward. Shabaz, Abhishek Sharma & Riyan Parag. Parag & Shabaz are good fielders too.

Edited by prudent_kreeda
1 minute ago, Majestic said:

We have replacements in form of Washington Sundar and Axar Patel in all formats. In T20s, trying V Iyer or Hooda or even other names won't be wrong either.

yes i know we have potential replacement. I was talking more in terms of the question asked if he is droppable ? 

8 hours ago, Vk1 said:

Is he droppable now in any formats ? He is campaigning for his wife contesting from a party controlled by the second most powerful person in India and whose son is the biggest power center in bcci.. conflict of interest my foot

I was thinking the same. He is unstoppable now, with connection to the second most powerful person in the country. Not just that, any captain or player would want to be in his good books and not upset him in any way. You don't want to antagonize someone connected to the most powerful people in the country!

6 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

yes i know we have potential replacement. I was talking more in terms of the question asked if he is droppable ? 

9 hours ago, Majestic said:

In ODIs and Tests - NO

In T20s- Yes, he is droppable and decision has to be taken by Pandya on him.

This.

Sundar is injury prone but he is closest.

Edited by Majestic