2023 could finally be the year when Pakistan breaks up into 3 pieces

randomGuy

5 hours ago, Deucalion said:

i think its the right time for india to attack . 

Don't need to attack. Just increase defense spending by a bit. The Pak army will ensure that there is a self goal scored by increasing defense spend and alienating the population even more. 

Any changes from Pak will have to be brought up from within. 

3 hours ago, bsriharsha said:

Don't need to attack. Just increase defense spending by a bit. The Pak army will ensure that there is a self goal scored by increasing defense spend and alienating the population even more. 

Any changes from Pak will have to be brought up from within. 

no need to attack anywhere. just enjoy the melt down:hysterical:

On 1/12/2023 at 2:44 AM, Deucalion said:

i think its the right time for india to attack . 

Attack for what ? What does Pakistan/PoK have that we need which will result in a world alienation, economy goes back 10-12 year, loss of life, property etc etc and potential nuclear attack ? 

There is absolutely nothing pakistan has to offer except 25cr jihadis  

This is not the right time to attack...  Look at our IAF??  It's barely able to satisfy our needs.  We don't have enough squadrons. 

With China right on our doorsteps. 

I am glad Indian govt.  Isn't bunch of fools.  Things on Pak border are quite peaceful as we are dealing with China.  Ceasefire negotiated by Doval was a genius move.  

On 1/12/2023 at 10:03 PM, kepler37b said:

The greatest punishment for Kashmiris is to re-unit them with Pakistan. I want the buggers to suffer from malnutrition and terrorism.

Agreed all kashmiris that want ro be with pakistan can go there after India recaptures POK.

I think if we had a half decent MIC we could have tried something.  Pakistan is clearly very weak now & one would think they are there for the taking. 

Right now if we start some sh*** in Kashmir Pak may throw Kitchen sink at us with its piss poor infantry on heights & could drag us into 2-3 months. Capturing so many heights is a difficult task.   Snow will melt eventually & China could try something on the other side. 

Could end up like Russia Ukraine disaster. 

Paxtan no doubt is a ticking time bomb  strapped to our chest & sooner we get rid of it is better. 

But right now perhaps is not the time with its whole army in CIA's pocket. 

Need to bank on Sindhi Punjabi faultline & strike at the perfect moment. 

However couple of surgical strikes or something like that is easily doable.  Pakistan is in no position to retaliate for such small actions.