How is Pathaan?

kepler37b

A film where an ex RAW agent decides to mass attack his own country for money,.. paid for by a 'rogue' ISI chief BUT India can only be saved my a Muslim RAW agent and a Pak ISI agent (who do sexy time on the side).

Aside from the nauseating bhaichara and whitewashing of Pak/ISI, a film with very blatant copy paste from Hollywood films and gathiya CGI.. now you decide

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

A film where an ex RAW agent decides to mass attack his own country for money,.. paid for by a 'rogue' ISI chief BUT India can only be saved my a Muslim RAW agent and a Pak ISI agent (who do sexy time on the side).

Aside from the nauseating bhaichara and whitewashing of Pak/ISI, a film with very blatant copy paste from Hollywood films and gathiya CGI.. now you decide

It's a timepass movie that doesn't warrant so much overthinking. 

3 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Oh my. 

The trailer looked so bad. Was wondering if I am a snob to do not like it.

when theres repeated subtle attempts by YRF to whitewash PAK and ISI just to make money of pak diaspora while putting my Army to shame.. yes it does warrant thinking.

Ummah is the most highest form of service for every Muslim. SRK sucking up to ummah is not surprising.

If given a chance, he will make a movie eulogizing turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran etc.,

So a highly decorated ex-RAW officer goes rogue and wants to destroy India, we are saved by ISI and SRK. I'll pass. This entire YRF spy verse is about painting a picture of ISI which is opposite of reality. ISI keeps targetting innocent Indian civilians and the Bollywood traitors want to play this kind of sly propaganda, wtf!!!!

More like Akhanda bharat coming to the rescue...  Classic bollywood.  Why do they believe ISI would in any case help India if a ex Indian RAW agent goes rogue?   They would cherish this to the core...  As ISI is India's no 1 enemy even more than Pak fouj. 

War was decent action flick with a straightforward ending.  

People are buying it though.  Will watch on OTT no time to waste on big screen rn. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

More like Akhanda bharat coming to the rescue...  Classic bollywood.  Why do they believe ISI would in any case help India if a ex Indian RAW agent goes rogue?   They would cherish this to the core...  As ISI is India's no 1 enemy even more than Pak fouj. 

War was decent action flick with a straightforward ending.  

People are buying it though.  Will watch on OTT no time to waste on big screen rn. 

Even in War.. the rogue raw agent villain was a Hindu and the good raw agent was a devout Muslim..

5 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Even in War.. the rogue raw agent villain was a Hindu and the good raw agent was a devout Muslim..

That's okay it was subtle...  They can't show a Muslim as a traitor for obvious reasons.  India has a huge Muslim population & nation was divided based on religion.  You can't prove Jinnah right at least in films.  They will always show Non Kashmiri muslims as patriots.

Also in War Hrithik did kill the father of tge patriot...  So messaging was absolutely 50-50 & balanced. 

This is just pathetic & beyond justification.  ISI helping India is equal to Kim Jong un relinquishing Nukes & allow Democratic elections in No Ko...  Unrealistic & stupid. 

29 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

That's okay it was subtle...  They can't show a Muslim as a traitor for obvious reasons.  India has a huge Muslim population & nation was divided based on religion.  You can't prove Jinnah right at least in films.  They will always show Non Kashmiri muslims as patriots.

Also in War Hrithik did kill the father of tge patriot...  So messaging was absolutely 50-50 & balanced. 

This is just pathetic & beyond justification.  ISI helping India is equal to Kim Jong un relinquishing Nukes & allow Democratic elections in No Ko...  Unrealistic & stupid. 

Thats the whole point- i am not saying there are no muslims in RAW or armed forces BUT the wider population may not be as India loving as YRF wants to make it out.

Like this kind of scenario is normal in US films... a rouge CIA agent is planning an attack and  current operatives try to stop them. thats it! Here they are trying to whitewash an enemy state and its operatives who fund killings and terror in our country, while the obvious hate towards Hindus is very open, and then you make multiple films around hindu agents as villians but the ONLY people that can stop them are Muslim Raw agents or the Pak ISI agents who love bhaichara and teamwork. Atleast US film show 'plausible' scenarios.. this is downright propaganda to whitewash and earn money from that demographic

Thats the whole point- i am not saying there are no muslims in RAW or armed forces BUT the wider population may not be as India loving as YRF wants to make it out.

Like this kind of scenario is normal in US films... a rouge CIA agent is planning an attack and  current operatives try to stop them. thats it! Here they are trying to whitewash an enemy state and its operatives who fund killings and terror in our country, while the obvious hate towards Hindus is very open, and then you make multiple films around hindu agents as villians but the ONLY people that can stop them are Muslim Raw agents or the Pak ISI agents who love bhaichara and teamwork. Atleast US film show 'plausible' scenarios.. this is downright propaganda to whitewash and earn money from that demographic

Yeah Pathan is obviously looking to Pander wider audience globally & has looks like succeeded. 

Just that didn't found anything offensive in War.  It was standard spy flick with no whitewashing.  The protagonist was shown as no nonsense guy & extremely patriotic. 

Even Salman's Tiger Zinda hai..  They get ISI to work with RAW to kill that ISIS chief. Bhoi before that team up gives bhaichara lesson & then they go off working together.  Probably inspired from Modi ji who also brought ISI agents into Pathankot after terror attack.  He learned the hard way but These bollywoodias are ch***s of highest order especially YRF. 

i thought it would be like “we beat Super Power Russia and then we beat Super Power America” type movie. But looks like  its another subtle Aman ki Asha type movie.:p: .

Khan Saahb ki Jai! Atleast he made something watchable from Bollywood factory.

Edited by mishra

8 hours ago, Lord said:

Swades was the audience'a fault. They weren't ready for movies like those. They wanted quintessential Bollywood masala movies. That's why Swades flopped despite getting rave reviews. Had Swades released now, it would've been a commercial hit.