Series changing day for the Aussies

cowboysfan

4 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

The 2nd test is almost lost.I have zero faith in our "batsmen".the important thing for the aussies is though now they know for certain our batsmen are as bad against spin as them.if they win one more toss they might wrest the BG trophy from us and we also will lose our WTC final spot.

Have you noticed the visiting scums never acknowledge the huge advantage they have had with the toss in both the games. 

They would have whined and moaned had they lost the toss and had to bat last on this wicket.

6 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

i watched the final 4 wickets of australia commit literal suicide  on a cricket pitch.nobody could have predicted this stupid strategy before the 3rd day.

I definitely expected a collapse. But not like this though. Travis head was never a good player against spin.  Against Ashwin he was always going to struggle.

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

I definitely expected a collapse. But not like this though. Travis head was never a good player against spin.  Against Ashwin he was always going to struggle.

travis has been giving ozzie commentators and selectors too much head.

48 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

Australia should fire their captain and coach after this debacle. Knowing Indian batsmen, all they needed was 40 more runs to win this match. Only Ashwin, Iyer would have challenged them in the final innings. They literally committed suicide. Poor poor planning and execution. Shameful performance.

Yes, both should be fired for this display of utter incompetence. They feasted on easy opposition at home but when faced with a testing situation abroad, they just gave up. The collapse is an utterly minnow like no show which undid all the hard work of the previous two days. Losing after putting up a 160-180 target and fighting till the end is one thing but this utter surrender in two back to back games is inexcusable. This has to be the most spineless Aussie team to have toured India. 

7 hours ago, speedracer said:

I expected Oz to score 150-170 but not 113. We probably would have won chasing 180 tbh but it would be for a loss of 7 wickets or so.

Rohit three his wicket so did iyer. 175 would have been chasable. Again scoreboard pressure does funny things. Just ask rangana herath..

5 minutes ago, speedracer said:

Yea that was shocking. I knew they will fold but not for sub 150 fkn he'll.

aussies seem to be like pu**ies nowadays, which is unexpected (I thought we would lose big time). I will not be surprised if Bazball works against them, both home and away.

Edited by Vijy
2 minutes ago, Vijy said:

aussies seem to be like pu**ies nowadays, which is unexpected (I thought we would lose big time). I will not be surprised if Bazball works against them, both home and away.

Nha they will kill them at their home for sure. Poms can't play bounce on hard pitches. But in England it will be a good contest I reckon. I think Oz can beat bazball but they need Cummins, starc and hazlewood to fire.