Elections 23-24 NDA vs I.N.D.I.A (updated)

coffee_rules

29 minutes ago, Khota said:

There is no such thing as perfect democracy. I think Indian democracy is pretty good.

Problem I am having is putting opposition leaders in jail. I know it is not Modi doing it but I would not rule out Amit Shah.

The only time opposition leaders were put in jail was emergency. 

Hahaha.

The Modi Chamcha Adani is buying up entire India and then filling BJP coffers by threatening raids and you fools call opposition as colonial bootlickers.

This is what brainwashing means.

BJP coffers will be filled with Adani money- money from foreign investors like Saudi Arabia, UAE, US.

Yet the opposition is colonial bootlickers when Adani and his brother who is an NRI for tax reasons are bootlicking investors outside India to pump their stocks.

I cannot laugh at the irony.

As the saying goes, brainwashed cult worshippers don't even know they are part of the cult before its too late.

When your petrol bill and phone bill goes up (thanks to Reliance having monopoly) or when your travel expenses, home costs, construction costs and food costs go up (thanks to Adani monopoly)...

All you will have left is fighting over slogans like anti-colonialism, anti-secular etc. As you will have nothing else to talk about or hang on to.

12 minutes ago, BlueBlood said:

Hahaha.

The Modi Chamcha Adani is buying up entire India and then filling BJP coffers by threatening raids and you fools call opposition as colonial bootlickers.

BJP coffers will be filled with Adani money- money from foreign investors like Saudi Arabia, UAE, US.

Yet the opposition is colonial bootlickers when Adani and his brother who is an NRI for tax reasons are bootlicking investors outside India to pump their stocks.

As the saying goes, brainwashed cult worshippers don't even know they are part of the cult before its too late.

When your petrol bill and phone bill goes up (thanks to Reliance having monopoly) or when your travel expenses, home costs, construction costs and food costs go up (thanks to Adani monopoly)...

All you will have left is fighting over slogans like anti-colonialism, anti-secular etc. As you will have nothing else to talk about or hang on to.

Do you think this alliance can beat Modi?

If yes, who you think will be PM face? Nitish Kumar, Rahul Gandhi, Mamta Banerje or Kejrwal?

My personal choice is Mamta Banerjee...I think she will make an excellent PM (like Indira) and India will benefit from everything that Modi has not been able to deliver.

Is that name given possible legally?

And it's more of STFU vs NDA. STFU has zero vision, zero track record, zero positivity yet countless taboos, contradictions, nepotism, corruption so they always STFU about themselves.  Don't ask anything about what and how.

Also, these parties have been calling the country as Union States of India, and now named themselves as India. Idiots all round.

1 hour ago, BlueBlood said:

Hahaha.

Sabse bada brainwashed tu hai! You don’t see anything beyond Adani and you keep calling others brainwashed

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

If yes, who you think will be PM face? Nitish Kumar, Rahul Gandhi, Mamta Banerje or Kejrwal?

My personal choice is Mamta Banerjee...I think she will make an excellent PM (like Indira) and India will benefit from everything that Modi has not been able to deliver.

She will make the whole country look like WB! Bad choice. No new leader in opposition enthuses . NCP move of BJP is to ensure BJP victory of say 40 seats from MH 

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

On surface, they are trying to phrase it into INDIA vs Modi.

It's clever, could attract the new young crowd with its default name. Yet, seriously doubt if such naming of parties is even legally possible?

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

She will make the whole country look like WB! Bad choice. No new leader in opposition enthuses . NCP move of BJP is to ensure BJP victory of say 40 seats from MH 

I would rather let BJP win for a eternity than see Mamta as PM... :smash:

Rahul would make a good PM than other options tbh.  He is million times better than Mamta,  Khujliwal or Nitish. 

Sachin Pilot would be a worthy successor.  Foreign minister would be ideal for him. 

Open the vaults to include Naveen Patnaik as well (unrealistic tho) 

Hemanta Biswa would be back as well in case Congress wins.  

But I am sure Mamta,  Nitish,  Kejruddin,  are eyeing top ministerial posts if not a PM one. 

Omar Abdullah is next CM of JK no matter who wins...  So he is out.   He is there for just Vibez

19 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I was being sarcastic obviously.

What you think about Laaloo ji? Being straight out of jail, he can be a terrific candidate. Imagine Laloo Prasad Yadav addressing UN Congress along with first lady Rabri Devi.

What a sight that would be...wow :woot:

12 minutes ago, someone said:

On surface, they are trying to phrase it into INDIA vs Modi.

It's clever, could attract the new young crowd with its default name. Yet, seriously doubt if such naming of parties is even legally possible?

Actually this is a good move. The word India has lots of emotions attached to it and opposition is portraying it as India against Anti Indians (NDA). If marketed correctly, this can have ripple effect. Most Govt control media also praising this move by opposition.

It will be interesting to see what will be counter narrative from BJP.

8 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Actually this is a good move. The word India has lots of emotions attached to it and opposition is portraying it as India against Anti Indians (NDA). If marketed correctly, this can have ripple effect. Most Govt control media also praising this move by opposition.

But here's the thing, the opposition has always used labels. Remember the secular votes, secular alliance yet have lost. That's their only ploy.

Perhaps the biggest label was Rahul Gandhi as the young scholar, how eminent people used to describe Rahul pre-2014.

43 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I.N.D.I.A vs

Bharosadayak

Harshpoorvak

Atmanirbhar

Rajadharmapalak

AshaPrachodit

Tatva 

B.H.A.R.A.T