Afg vs Pak - 3 Match ODI Series in Srilanka

I am guessing we will do well vs Pak pace attack...  As usual our bozos need to do something about their spinners.  Never I have been as depressed seeing our batting vs spin. 

If Agarkar claims Iyer is 100% fit then we have something there...  But he needs to watch out for Rauf's pace. 

Kohli comes in handy against high pace...  Even Rohit for that matter. 

Nothing new here.

Afghanistan has a deeply average batting line-up. Only Gurbaz and Najibullah are somewhat decent and the latter is not playing today.

People need to hold their over the top judgements. Rohit, Gill, Kohli aren't going to gift their wickets to short of a length balls like Afghans did today.

2 minutes ago, Norman said:

Some Indian fans really project their emotions over everything it's actually pukeworthy lol. Our guys just played Starc, Cummins, Boland in England with the Dukes ball but somehow these Pakistani bowlers are scary to them just because they bullied Afghanistan...

Zero objectivity..

I don't think Indian batsmen in last 20 years have ever been scared of facing Pakistani bowlers.

They have lost the matches on few occasions but  it is more Pakistani team which is scared of facing Indian team.

10 minutes ago, Norman said:

Some Indian fans really project their emotions over everything it's actually pukeworthy lol. Our guys just played Starc, Cummins, Boland in England with the Dukes ball but somehow these Pakistani bowlers are scary to them just because they bullied Afghanistan...

Zero objectivity..

we all saw how they played them :cantstop:

49 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Indian openers must be shitting in their pants. 

Gill and Kishan may not be...if any this might motivate Gill to shrug his careless approach and go for a big one. He already owned their bowlers in the U-19 WC.

Kishan if goes crazy can give them beating of a lifetime.