"Stalin" heir apparent calls for eradication of Hindus/Sanatana Dharma

ravishingravi

6 hours ago, randomGuy said:

People outside of TN knew there's an anti Hindi sentiment there. But there is a strong anti sanatan lobby that a CMs son openly abuses Santan, this is an eye opener for most. In a way a needed eye opener for the voters to know the about the I.N.D.I.A. alliance and, moral justification for any action by courts, federal government agencies or by private citizens etc.

DMK and DK have always done it, abused Hinduism and Sanatanam. Anna and MGR and later Jaya stopped it and had the development model which DMK later adopted. Anna distanced himself from EVR as he was going seditious and anti-India . Karunanidhi too didn’t do much of EVR later , but the sons are bringing EVRism back. EVR has a status next to Ambedkar now. With Christian evangelists joining the DMK alliance,it is open season for all for  Sanatanam abuse in TN. Koi bhi aake mandir ki ghanti baja deta hain!! 

This type of abuse calling our gods as gay marriage is very common in TN

https://x.com/aryabhata99/status/1698194770735124721?s=46

Look at how DMK spokesperson Constantine Ravindran (a crypto) is being a koopa mandooka, saying Sanatana dharma is only in UP-Bihar

https://x.com/indhavaainko/status/1699296127777112148?s=46

Edited by coffee_rules

On 9/5/2023 at 5:54 AM, coffee_rules said:

The funny thing about the Tamizh public supporting this family is that they are not even Tamizh! They are Telugu speaking family settled in TN. They managed to hoodwink a whole generation of simpletons by stoking language, caste and regional sentiments 

On a tangential note, it is shameful that the voting public (be it in TN/KNTK/Centre) supports political families. By definition, political families run states/nation as if it were their kingdom; we must lose this feudalistic outlook.

13 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

J Sai on Stalin  - Let Stall n explain his speech in a court of law.

Sometimes when you speak dulb stuff to your native crowd who maybe just nice to you or just too dumb or indifferent to correct you, you can falsely start believing that the stuff you speak is smart. Classic echo chamber bias impacted. To the local Makkal you can say all this nonsense and they will sort of receive it. But this is classic case that the guy had no clue about the larger audience which can see through the racism and dumbness. It is an imprtant learning for folks of all profession. Know your audience and change your speech based on change of your stature.

On 9/6/2023 at 12:48 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

Very shameful statement. Even more shameful are the posters that are defending him just due to their political inclination. This is what happens when you can't beat someone electorally in a democracy, you try to tarnish religion.

Imagine if Yogi would have said something like this being an UP CM openly about Christianity or Islam. This thread would have crossed 20 pages now, i know few posters here who respond relentlessly even on minor thing done or said by bjp , each one of those haters would respond 1000 times on such thread. Here this moron Stalin is openly talking about irradiating a religion and these chewts here thinks its for political goal scoring, abey lodus him and his chamchas are openly talking about religion cleansing,and these lodus here are considering it attack on bjp :facepalm:.  

10 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Imagine if Yogi would have said something like this being an UP CM openly about Christianity or Islam. This thread would have crossed 20 pages now, i know few posters here who respond relentlessly even on minor thing done or said by bjp , each one of those haters would respond 1000 times on such thread. Here this moron Stalin is openly talking about irradiating a religion and these chewts here thinks its for political goal scoring, abey lodus him and his chamchas are openly talking about religion cleansing,and these lodus here are considering it attack on bjp :facepalm:.  

Dravidians are scum. You cannot expect much from them. The whole basis of their existence is to wish death and destruction on others. I am glad that they have openly declared war on Santana Dharmam. Till now they were hiding behind bashing Brahminism. Now that there is nothing left to bash in TN, they are going after the religion. Karma will come back to bite them hard. 

If fellow Hindus in TN still don't wake up and show these guys where they belong - they deserve what's coming to them.

So glad Congress has a tie-up with these jaahil illiterate goons of DMK. They are still standing by UStalin’s statement claiming Sanatana dharma is in north india only. This leader from DMK TKS Elongovan says there is inequality in Tamil-land, all inequality is in North India. Aryan mindset is ingrained in them

https://x.com/pti_news/status/1699709947179655383?s=46

They think Sanatana Dharma is only about caste and nothing beyond. They are most casteist people in India , kyunki unki rozi roti chalti hain! 

Edited by coffee_rules

7 hours ago, gattaca said:

TN Christian politicians are openly abusing Hinduism. This is not a good. You have rights for religious freedom and it should be protected. 

No suo moto action by the courts for this Bishop who is appointed by the Vatican 

“There is nothing called as a Hindu Religion, Punch them in their face couple of times, make them bleed and help them understand the truth. God will forgive, just tell him I got angry and hit him until he bleeds. Later ask god for forgiveness, just say sorry, that’s all” 

https://x.com/kavita_tewari/status/1699451101924499503?s=46

I don’t blame the pastors and mullahs for this state. It is the fault of Hindus themselves. It is the self loathing Hindus, seculars, liberals, terror apologist judges who have caused the Hindus become numb and won’t fight back. Keep voting these family business parties! Ab bhukto saalon!

Edited by coffee_rules

55 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

No suo moto action by the courts for this Bishop who is appointed by the Vatican 

“There is nothing called as a Hindu Religion, Punch them in their face couple of times, make them bleed and help them understand the truth. God will forgive, just tell him I got angry and hit him until he bleeds. Later ask god for forgiveness, just say sorry, that’s all” 

I don’t plane pastors and mullahs for this state. It is the fault of Hindus themselves. It is the self loathing Hindus, seculars, liberals, terror apologist judges who have caused the Hindus become numb and won’t fight back. Keep voting these family business parties! Ab bhukto saalon!

Christianity destroyed paganism in Europe by killing their artists, scientist and religious leaders they even destroyed pagan temples. The religion it self is very strict no equal rights for woman or same sex marriage. India always had transgender people and gay people as well. Europeans and Americans are moving away from Christianity especially the young are moving to paganism. The Church knows this they shifted focus to india, South America and Africa. They want these continents to adopt Christianity then we have idiots in our country who don’t understand this. Why do you think a non white european is a pope ? Someone should ask these DMK idiots about these issues of woman rights and same sex marriage.

Edited by gattaca

59 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Once someone converts from Hinduism , we not only lose one of our own but also gain an enemy. Very aptly illustrated by this ricebag convert -  Bishop Ezra Sargunam

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

I don’t plane pastors and mullahs for this state. It is the fault of Hindus themselves. It is the self loathing Hindus, seculars, liberals, terror apologist judges who have caused the Hindus become numb and won’t fight back. Keep voting these family business parties! Ab bhukto saalon!

Ye Buddhey ke upar Ghutna rakh doon to hag dega BC…. Saley ka ek paon kabr me hai aur punch karney ki baat kar raha hai :hysterical:

3 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Ye Buddhey ke upar Ghutna rakh doon to hag dega BC…. Saley ka ek paon kabr me hai aur punch karney ki baat kar raha hai :hysterical:

Even Mary Teresa Bojaxhiu  aka. Teresa got Nobel peace price for her prosletyzing exploits in India.

St. Stephens  Delhi- which is one of India's premier educational institute has Christian quota -- but ---there is no Sanatana Dharma quota in Venkateshwara college.

Look at the state of convent schools in India.

For donkeys years ...Hajj pilgrimage was subsidized by the central govt with extremely discounted airfares - but no such subsidy for pilgrims to Tirumala Balaji.

Not only that the head of TTD ( the organization that is trustee of Balaji Tirupati temple ) is a Christian.

And we are supposed to be a 80 % hindu majority country, fighting for equality with "minorities". 

No other country like ours.  

Anyone Christian or Muslim -who tries to convert a Hindu - be it an organization or an individual should be given life imprisonment or capital punishment.

21 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Even Mary Teresa Bojaxhiu  aka. Teresa got Nobel peace price for her prosletyzing exploits in India.

St. Stephens  Delhi- which is one of India's premier educational institute has Christian quota -- but ---there is no Sanatana Dharma quota in Venkateshwara college.

Look at the state of convent schools in India.

For donkeys years ...Hajj pilgrimage was subsidized by the central govt with extremely discounted airfares - but no such subsidy for pilgrims to Tirumala Balaji.

Not only that the head of TTD ( the organization that is trustee of Balaji Tirupati temple ) is a Christian.

And we are supposed to be a 80 % hindu majority country, fighting for equality with "minorities". 

No other country like ours.  

Anyone Christian or Muslim -who tries to convert a Hindu - be it an organization or an individual should be given life imprisonment or capital punishment.

That is why these parties are exposed now. No matter how much people cry here about BJP blah blah, Bjp this that ,until they introspect how bjp came to power at first place(they should read your post) bjp will keep ruling. These opposition parties ever since independence only did appeasement politics (as you mentioned above )on tax payers money and defamed , marginalised and tried to brainwashed hindu communities on the name of Bhaichara. I still remember how during early 90s movies  they showed all rich businessmen as corrupt and goons and hero (like mithun,anil kappor)) portrayed as majdoor union leaders , all muslims as garib but very honest who will save hindu heros in childhood and brahmins as some feudal goons. Slowly and steadily most hindus understood their ulterior motives a and showing their revenge through votes. In our community we don’t take violent protests but through our voting rights we are showing aukaat to these opposition .I thought by now these chewtiyas would have learnt their lesson and realised their mistakes,and would  try to attack government on development or governance issue or some other fronts but here they are again attacking majority community and thinking that we will let it go.

Edited by raki05