Canada expels Indian diplomat; Indian government agents behind killing of Sikh leader - Trudeau

IndianRenegade

2 minutes ago, bsriharsha said:

Only a minority of Sikhs <3% support Khalistan. 

Someone saying Gill and Bumrah supporting is way way way off the mark. Like all Indians , They do not need to wear their patriotism on their sleeve to show that they like their country. 

Stupid bjp fanboys and their chest thumping. 

That someone is a Khalistani. No BJP supporter here has made any such allegation or generalization. 

3 hours ago, bsriharsha said:

Someone saying Gill and Bumrah supporting is way way way off the mark. Like all Indians , They do not need to wear their patriotism on their sleeve to show that they like their country. 

Harsha bhogle, sriHarsha...Harsha naam Mai hi problem hai bro...Tera koi kusur nahi :D

They acted upon US intelligence as per reports. I came across this in one of the report. Did they really do that ? :p:

Observers noticed that at the recent G20 meeting in New Delhi, most foreign leaders were picked up at the airport in either a Mercedes or an Audi but Trudeau was met by an old Toyota. If the insult was calculated to keep the Canadian prime minister quiet it didn’t work. 

5 hours ago, bsriharsha said:

That <3% is responsible for killing 329 Canadians, one PM, one ex-CM, many politicians, and thousands of Hindus, Sikhs and armed forces of India. If being a BJP fanboy means to be paranoid of Khalistanis and being anti anybody sympathizing with such terrorists, I am proud to be a BJP fanboy! 

https://x.com/theskindoctor13/status/1706551981874282789?s=46

“Whatever is spoken in parliament by the PM of any country is not understood as common, rather considered to be fact-based within the scope of that country's constitution."

"Everything Canadian PM said cannot be rejected easily."

"The truth of the allegations should be brought to the light of the people through a sincere approach by both the countries."

These statements sounds like as if some Canadian diplomat, or some country allied in Candian support is making them. But in reality these are excerpts from the resolution passed by SGPC Amritsar on Nijjar issue yesterday” 

9 hours ago, bsriharsha said:

Its not stupid BJP fanboys who are demanding evidence of desh-bhakti from Gill and Bumrah, its stupid khalistani supportive retarded foreign sikhs who are insinuating that Bumrah & Gill have anti-India loyalties 'in their heart' due to their ethnicity. It speaks of how mentally enslaved the foreign Sikhs are, by their anglo master's 'muh hardworking soldier warrior race' crap and have fully accepted and internalised the gora invented race & race loyalty concept bullshit.

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

https://x.com/theskindoctor13/status/1706551981874282789?s=46

“Whatever is spoken in parliament by the PM of any country is not understood as common, rather considered to be fact-based within the scope of that country's constitution."

"Everything Canadian PM said cannot be rejected easily."

"The truth of the allegations should be brought to the light of the people through a sincere approach by both the countries."

These statements sounds like as if some Canadian diplomat, or some country allied in Candian support is making them. But in reality these are excerpts from the resolution passed by SGPC Amritsar on Nijjar issue yesterday” 

Sounds like SGPC needs some pruning by IAS and IFS. A central religious body stepping into political issues is a red line that cannot be tolerated to be crossed. India will not allow a 'desi vatican' scenario to take shape. 

I hadn't even realized that Gill and Bumrah might be Sikhs because they cut their hair and don't wear turbans. Thanks to @Ranvir for bringing religion into a secular institution like the Indian cricket team! Goes to show the thought process some folks have around communalizing every institution. 

I seriously want America and Canada to disclose what they have as a proof. I strongly believe that they do have some. The issue is they can't disclose it. They either know that evidence is not gonna stick or the way it was gathered is against international laws. India needs this leverage badly, once and for all. So this intimidation will cease. 

In the parliament, PM of a country blames another democratic country, of carrying out covert operation that too against a declared terrorist of that country, and the country has used all the diplomatic channels so that action could be taken, they just have escalated literally to the highest possible level. They just think India is still one of those colonized country.

I feel they should have used diplomatic channels. Now Canada has problems with Russia, China and India. What are they even trying to do here?

10 hours ago, dial_100 said:

I seriously want America and Canada to disclose what they have as a proof. I strongly believe that they do have some. The issue is they can't disclose it. They either know that evidence is not gonna stick or the way it was gathered is against international laws. India needs this leverage badly, once and for all. So this intimidation will cease. 

In the parliament, PM of a country blames another democratic country, of carrying out covert operation that too against a declared terrorist of that country, and the country has used all the diplomatic channels so that action could be taken, they just have escalated literally to the highest possible level. They just think India is still one of those colonized country.

I feel they should have used diplomatic channels. Now Canada has problems with Russia, China and India. What are they even trying to do here?

I don't think they have anything remotely concrete... 

My hunch is that at most we played two gangs off each other and probably gave them some information and intelligence about nijjer's whereabouts. That's probably it. 

R&AW won't choose sloppy gunmen like in this case to leave evidence in the first place. 

27 minutes ago, bharathh said:

That is their promised land for sure. Will be interesting to see how much freedom of speech they get.

I wont be surprised if they overthrow the State at some point. Honestly the ineptitude that Canadian State and intelligence have demonstrated so far, this is not a far off possibility. With their maniacs and guns backed by eco system, the apologist Canadian people could lose more land. Then Canadian PM will have to press conference in English, french and punjabi.

16 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I wont be surprised if they overthrow the State at some point. Honestly the ineptitude that Canadian State and intelligence have demonstrated so far, this is not a far off possibility. With their maniacs and guns backed by eco system, the apologist Canadian people could lose more land. Then Canadian PM will have to press conference in English, french and punjabi.

Not really, unlike Modi who wouldn't force out Farmer middlemen off the street, Trudeau will use emergency powers to drive out any non-state actors, as he showed it in the Truckers' strike case. All the HR sermons is for the Developing third world, their first world is a model for Free Speech when it suits only them.