Prestigious Tuk Tuk™ Academy opens its admissions and releases the eligibility criteria

Serpico

I would nominate Pathum Nissanka...don't get deceived by yesterday's knock.

In real games he will score 40 (57) even if the target is 300+.

Bloody yell, despite playing as an opener his SR is abysmal even in T20's.

Reeza Hendricks & Temba Bavuma from SA. Atleast Reeza can score at brisk pace, Bavuma is just hopeless.

Edited by singhvivek141
37 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Reeza Hendricks & Temba Bavuma from SA. Atleast Reeza can score at brisk pace, Bavuma is just hopeless.

Bavuma isn't hopeless in ODI's. Did you watch his recent performances? He can strike at run a ball when required and anchor the innings. He will be the key for SA in this tournament. If he sets the base, guys like Klaasen and Miller can have a ball. 

8 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Bavumas has a very good record in odis ,I know he isn’t capable of big hitting but you don’t really need to fill your team with them.

Averaging 50+ at 90+str rate is good enough.

Also recently he has gotten SA out pf trouble in odis when they collapsed.

9 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

They don't have options. They're already forced to carry too many guys who can't score runs let alone at a decent strike rate. 

Bavuma is the only batter of colour making it on merit and potentially better ones in domestic are too inexperienced , young and white.

He's fine. SA have once again overrated their bowling and gone bowling heavy with Jansen at 7. Should have got Wiaan Mulder instead of Andile at 7 and Jansen at 8. 

16 hours ago, Chaos said:

Rahul and rahul dravid should def. Be in that list as ceo and president. They just suck the momentum from Great positions to score 400+. Greatest stat puddler is rahul moron, he is a great hitter with a pussy cat mind

The academy started two years back , Dravid played his last match 11 years back?
Next you will say Boycott is CEO of this academy and Chaderpaul is Associate director

4 hours ago, Adamant said:

The academy started two years back , Dravid played his last match 11 years back?
Next you will say Boycott is CEO of this academy and Chaderpaul is Associate director

well we do have a position for associate director. 

2 hours ago, IndiaWC8311 said:

As always spot on  :hatsoff::hatsoff:. Hasmatullah Shahidi and Bangla boy Najmul Hussain Shanto. Imam almost made it if he played few more balls

new to cricket fans like @laaloo have a lot to learn

imagine hanging at a bar with these people with rahul as the vp. It would be pin drop silence minus waitress.

On 9/30/2023 at 9:27 PM, Nikhil_cric said:

They don't have options. They're already forced to carry too many guys who can't score runs let alone at a decent strike rate. 

Bavuma is the only batter of colour making it on merit and potentially better ones in domestic are too inexperienced , young and white.

He's fine. SA have once again overrated their bowling and gone bowling heavy with Jansen at 7. Should have got Wiaan Mulder instead of Andile at 7 and Jansen at 8. 

Mulder should have been picked, he is a world class talent also his bowling is slow but still better than Andile, the quota thing is the reason why he isn't in the team. 

Phehlukwayo is also a good option though, I think they should play him instead of Lungi Ngidi, will strengthen their batting. 

Rabada

Coetzee

Jansen

Maharaj

Phehlukwayo

Markram

Six bowling options. 

40 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Mulder should have been picked, he is a world class talent also his bowling is slow but still better than Andile, the quota thing is the reason why he isn't in the team. 

Phehlukwayo is also a good option though, I think they should play him instead of Lungi Ngidi, will strengthen their batting. 

Rabada

Coetzee

Jansen

Maharaj

Phehlukwayo

Markram

Six bowling options. 

I actually think their quota targets have been reduced or at least are not being followed as strictly recently. If you look at their strongest XI - QDK, RVD, Markram, Klaasen, Miller, Jansen, Coetzee are all white . That's 7 white players when a couple of years ago they didn't want to play more than an average of 5 white players over a calendar year.  

The problem I think is that Mulder's inclusion would mean that he would be a definite starter and that would mean 8 white players. That may be one too many.

Another explanation could be his Leicestershire contract which means he ain't playing domestic in SA and I think CSA absolutely hate that.

It's a mistake especially considering Rabada's threat is less than even Ngidi at times against top batters and especially with the new ball.  Mulder has good new ball skills while SA  rotated their other quicks and can even bat in the middle order if required.

Definitely missed a trick there. 

8 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

I actually think their quota targets have been reduced or at least are not being followed as strictly recently. If you look at their strongest XI - QDK, RVD, Markram, Klaasen, Miller, Jansen, Coetzee are all white . That's 7 white players when a couple of years ago they didn't want to play more than an average of 5 white players over a calendar year.  

The problem I think is that Mulder's inclusion would mean that he would be a definite starter and that would mean 8 white players. That may be one too many.

Another explanation could be his Leicestershire contract which means he ain't playing domestic in SA and I think CSA absolutely hate that.

It's a mistake especially considering Rabada's threat is less than even Ngidi at times against top batters and especially with the new ball.  Mulder has good new ball skills while SA  rotated their other quicks and can even bat in the middle order if required.

Definitely missed a trick there. 

Didn't know about county contract. 

Rabada is not nearly the same threat in odis as he is in tests, quite similar to Steyn in that aspect (worse than Steyn in odis actually). 

Anrich Nortje was their best odi bowler for me. 

Also what happened to Janneman Malan?