Shubhman Gill diagnosed with Dengue!

50 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Gill wont play, its utter madness of Indian Cricket to take an unnecessary calculated risk.

Let him play against Bangla SL to test him.

I agree. Aim is to win world cup not just win this game alone. We get a 5 day break after saturdays game gives gill 6 more days to be 100%. 

If he isnt fit he shouldnt be risked.  Ishan was wonderful against Pak few weeks back, i have no doubt he can replicate his performance. 

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I agree. Aim is to win world cup not just win this game alone. We get a 5 day break after saturdays game gives gill 6 more days to be 100%. 

If he isnt fit he shouldnt be risked.  Ishan was wonderful against Pak few weeks back, i have no doubt he can replicate his performance. 

They wont play him its a risk to not only him and the team.

With such a long break till the next game, its utter madness to not give him the extra buffer to be physically and mentally close to 100% and also against Bangla too.

So many incompetent posters not grasping the effect of illness on a player both physically and mentally.

Really highlights the vast difference between the quality and access of education across the globe.

I will begin the education process here by highlighting just how many times the medical professionals in India have got it consistently wrong in the way they have managed and handled so many players with illness or injury.

Gill should not be playing and should be afforded more time to heal and recovery fully.

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

So many incompetent posters not grasping the effect of illness on a player both physically and mentally.

Really highlights the vast difference between the quality and access of education across the globe.

I will begin the education process here by highlighting just how many times the medical professionals in India have got it consistently wrong in the way they have managed and handled so many players with illness or injury.

Gill should not be playing and should be afforded more time to heal and recovery fully.

You have got everything wrong that you have posted on this forum.

From wishing Injuries and suicides to saying that Pant won’t play till 25, there’s nothing you say that carries any weight.

You are not only a low iq idiot but also a despicable human being.

Please leave the forum, people like you degrade everything they participate in.

Chal ab nikal

While it would be easy to give a parting shot to Gill for not doing much in this match, I felt he should have been rested till the Bangla game.

India's medical doctors consistently get it wrong, I think Gill having a longer stint to recover would have been better for him in the long run.