Shubhman Gill diagnosed with Dengue!

6 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Kohli really should open if SKY is in ahead of Ishan. 

On this Chennai track, his slow starts against spin will cost the team of he comes in at 3.

He'll start slow vs pace too.

Best chance is Ishan making use of PP. If he stays he can take on leggie Zampa too.

Pitch should be absolutely flat.

Try fitting in jaiswal , Gill and  kishan with KL Kohli pretty much penciled for all games .. I just hope both ro and ko retire after this World Cup … we need rinku in as well .. it’s atrocious that we have these big hitters and don’t play em in India .. selectors will play these guys in South Africa and they will fail & bring back the oldies .. I am just happy hahane  is not in the squad 

13 hours ago, figo6762 said:

Try fitting in jaiswal , Gill and  kishan with KL Kohli pretty much penciled for all games .. I just hope both ro and ko retire after this World Cup … we need rinku in as well .. it’s atrocious that we have these big hitters and don’t play em in India .. selectors will play these guys in South Africa and they will fail & bring back the oldies .. I am just happy hahane  is not in the squad 

They wont and you know they wont.

They will be still "young" in the early 40s.

If India win the WC, nothing can be more surer of HItman and Kohli playing in the next WC.