Major terror attack underway in Gaza Strip

ravishingravi

Just now, cric_fan said:

Another one manipulating my words. I DID NOT say they are dancing over dead bodies., I said they are openly celebrating on social media. Can you read?

Okay so proof dikhao ki we are openly celebrating in social media. You said there are so many screenshots- so give us some. 

I dont know why you are having such problems showing proof of your claim, when i WANT your claim to be true in the first place !! 

3 hours ago, cric_fan said:

I am against all violence against innocent people, on both sides. Whereas modi bakts celebrate violence against innocent Palestinians.

3 hours ago, cric_fan said:

You still haven’t explained why most modi bakts celebrate butchering of innocent people,

2 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Another one manipulating my words. I DID NOT say they are dancing over dead bodies., I said they are openly celebrating on social media. Can you read?

That's what you did say. 

13 hours ago, Khota said:

November 26th makes me mad.

There was enough proof that Pakistan Navy was involved. If it was Modi he would have handled it much better than the impotent Congress govt. 

If it was me, I would have ordered the IAF to destroy Karachi Harbor irrespective of the losses. No sharing the evidence, no talks, nothing. Bomb, bomb and bomb some more.

Thats unrealistic.

And I did not at all appreciate Modi's political grandstanding after 26/11 in front of the Taj where he announced money for the 26/11 victims' families from Gujarat govt coffers, and criticism of the sitting PM.  I did not appreciate him using the horrific crime and tragedy that my city suffered from, for political mileage. 

Yes, I will give him and his govt credit for the tougher security posture, Balakot, and A370 handling.  Credit where its absolutely due - but I will not just forget that behavior in bad taste.  

3 minutes ago, diga said:

so many in number... How many immigrants from Palestine? After Arafat, is there any moderate faction in Palestine

There must be a fair number of Somalis - I believe there are quite a few from there, Pakistanis, and LGBTQ+ ppl there.

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Thats unrealistic.

And I did not at all appreciate Modi's political grandstanding after 26/11 in front of the Taj where he announced money for the 26/11 victims' families from Gujarat govt coffers, and criticism of the sitting PM.  I did not appreciate him using the horrific crime and tragedy that my city suffered from, for political mileage. 

Yes, I will give him and his govt credit for the tougher security posture, Balakot, and A370 handling.  Credit where its absolutely due - but I will not just forget that behavior in bad taste.  

Good post.

Politicizing the issue is bad and should have never been done. 

Enough is enough- the whole of Gaza should be flattened and the Geneva convention be thrown out of the window. Each and every Gaza civilian man woman and child will love to kill and murder Jews if given the chance- there are no innocents there. I know it may seem harsh but this is the language they understand. 

12 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Enough is enough- the whole of Gaza should be flattened and the Geneva convention be thrown out of the window. Each and every Gaza civilian man woman and child will love to kill and murder Jews if given the chance- there are no innocents there. I know it may seem harsh but this is the language they understand. 

Unfortunately the only language they understand is in one book which has never been updated to current times... some want to still live in 7th century

10 hours ago, diga said:

so many in number... How many immigrants from Palestine? After Arafat, is there any moderate faction in Palestine

They are all Arabs, many refugees from Northen Africa to Iraq etc who support Palestine in spirit. Yes LA and Chicago also has a lot of Palestine refugees too. 

15 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Liar! I said I am against all forms of violence against innocents on BOTH sides. Can you read or do you have comprehension issues?? Or both?? Typical manipulative bakht.

I mean, your country is led by a savage so….

Bc abhi both sides se kaha ho raha hai.israeli getting killed by Hamash.Pelna to israil ab shuru karegi Hamash ko. Tab aa ke karna randi rona apney jihadi bhaiyon ke liey.

1 minute ago, cowboysfan said:

Would be nice to know the sources. How does WSJ figure this out so quickly? Looks a bit off to me.