We Indians have no pride. Waqar and Ramiz are part of world cup commentary team.

jf1gp_1

2 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Even if there are legal difficulties in doing the above,  we need to go the extra mile and find every bloody legal loophole and put soft pressure on even Indian run private organisations from hiring such folks based on ruthless scanning of their past social media history etc. 

There's no legal difficulty in that, the Indian govt can legally ban anyone from Pak entering in India & in fact also every avenue of Pak cricketers ever enriching themselves from our market including youtube. The issue is Ind va Pak rivalry sells & the ones in power over here are no saints, they aren't exactly Jaichands or Vibhishana but they not great patriots either.

24 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Ok, removed that. Few sites reported this as news, hence my post. 

Anyway my point stands, what Zainab did was much worse than what Waqar did, and Raja hardly did anything nearly as bad as the other two. 

Lesser of an insult to Hindus is what Waqar did. But that also has to be punished so that there are no such slips in the future. Although Waqar said he is not religious but in the end we will be reminding him what his community claims are the teachings of their prophet. 

15 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Ramiz Raza and Sohaib Akhtar are two Pakistanis that I actually like. 

They are more Nationalist types than Jihadi Bigot types. Rare for Pakistanis.

Charsi wart akhtar just said on YouTube that he wanted to kill indian with Beamer.  It is jehadi. 

18 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Have you heard Akhtar harping about Hindus being captured and something in their religious scriptures :hysterical:

18 minutes ago, Nash said:

Charsi wart akhtar just said on YouTube that he wanted to kill indian with Beamer.  It is jehadi. 

Are yaar I have an extremely low bar for Pakistanis when it comes to Religious Bigotry and Hindu Hatred.  

I appreciate Akhtar for standing up for Kaneria when his other Jihadi teammates shamelessly refused to eat with him just coz he was a Hindu! He's not a completely gone case like Afridi & co. Just a paindoo. 

Edited by AuxiliA
39 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Every one is same there...some operate at lower levels like Raza, Akram, Lateef etc..some are at higher levels like Basit Ali, Abdul Mazzaq, Afridi.

But their minds are all the same.

Just now, AuxiliA said:

That's what they are taught literally. Nothing surprising. Even their somewhat progressive looking people will think the same.

Most (albeit not all) Pak academicians I know in the US, with all their fancy degrees (some of whom are quite acclaimed, like, say, Jalal), think the same way to varying degrees

2 hours ago, Tillu said:

Yeah even on other food related topics they always flaunt their meat eating habits as if it's some kind of an achievement. :laugh:

It's indeed an achievement for them, with such scarcity of food & grains there, eating meat is the only way to survive.

Also, considering the cooking gas shortage, many of them might be eating raw meat as well, & an uncooked meat is a home for many disease causing microorganisms, thus explaining their mental instability.

1 minute ago, singhvivek141 said:

It's indeed an achievement for them, with such scarcity of food & grains there, eating meat is the only way to survive.

Also, considering the cooking gas shortage, many of them might be eating raw meat as well, & an uncooked meat is a home for many disease causing microorganisms, thus explaining their mental instability.

eating vegetables is good, but they probably don't have enough of them with all the stuff going on. and thus, they need to resort to eating random meat

7 minutes ago, Vijy said:

Most (albeit not all) Pak academicians I know in the US, with all their fancy degrees (some of whom are quite acclaimed, like, say, Jalal), think the same way to varying degrees

Yeah I too realised that a while ago. The rot runs too deep or rather too high.

Sadly we haven't done enough to counter this misinformation.