India vs Pakistan | Pre match discussion

2 minutes ago, deathmonger said:

tumlog ko to nikal diya.

and we defeated SL in 2011.

go tweet "prayforpalestine". israel is going to bomb gaza and you can't do anything about it.

Aur phir srl say maar kha li? Waah
Palestine aur israel say tumhara kia lena dena 
Irrelevant to the discussion.

Sachin gets too much of publicity for 2003 knock. Win or lose India was reaching semis.

Akram and Younis were literally playing their last game and the total chased was not that big total on a flat pitch.

Sachin played lot better knocks even against Pakistan.

Samething tomorrow, it is not a big deal, win or lose India will be just fine.

Edited by putrevus
Just now, deathmonger said:

kyu bhai.

jali na, jali?

go cry for imf loan boy. idf gonna send your biraders to the 72 hoors.

Achaa yaar Rajesh from Kerala. I am sure IDF appreciates your support. Share your picture with centre parted oily hair and Israeli flag.More power to you brother.

8 minutes ago, the don said:

Achaa yaar Rajesh from Kerala. I am sure IDF appreciates your support. Share your picture with centre parted oily hair and Israeli flag.More power to you brother.

haha go cry now.

example bhi "kerala" - a state with hdi that pakistan won't reach in 60 years. pakistan's hdi is less than india's poorest state of bihar lol.

aukaat me raho. india me gutter saaf karne ka aukaat hai pakistanio ka.

babar's psl salary is less than smrit mandhana's wpl salary.

enjoy your failing economy, high inflation, electricity/petrol costs, brother. in a few years you can come and work in kerala as a laborer for 10k inr a month (which will be 50k pkr that time).

Edited by deathmonger
Just now, deathmonger said:

haha go cry now.

example bhi "kerala" - a state with hdi that pakistan won't reach in 60 years. pakistan's hdi is less than india's poorest state of bihar lol.

aukaat me raho. india me gutter saaf karne ka aukaat hai pakistanio ka.

babar's psl salary is less than smrit mandhana's wpl salary.

enjoy your fialing economy, high inflation, electricty/petrol costs, brother.

Acha Rajesh. Tum Khush raho, you handsome beast. Share a picture with the Israeli flag and your hair and skin routine.

Just now, the don said:

Acha Rajesh. Tum Khush raho, you handsome beast. Share a picture with the Israeli flag and your hair and skin routine.

haha naah.

you do that - share a picture with "prayforgaza" with your skullcap and 2 feet long beard. maybe also include your lover/goat in there as well.

9 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

We destroyed their best bowler in the first 5 overs in a high profile match. That had a profound affect on them.

How did it have any profound effect. It had negative effect only on Gull , he never recovered but Pakistan bowling did more than just fine by restricting deepest Indian batting lieup to just 260.

What happened in 2003 finals is what you call profound impact not this cameo by Sehwag.That match felt like it was over after 25 overs.

Edited by putrevus
2 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I think win toss bat first...  Rohit suggested the same.  If Dew didn't came in Delhi then less chance of it in Motera. 

It's not a T20 match.  Second inns will start in twilight.

Pressure game bat first.  Pakistan has a poor chasing record against India in WC's. 

Survive first 4-5 overs India will post 350+ easily. 

I really hope that's the right decision. Everything suggests that its a chasing venue.